It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you want to win it in 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthHasNoAgenda7

Spot on... Regardless of one's thought going forward... where do you wish be?

One chance..
Your Choice..

Embrace what is true to you!

Jesse!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I think you're right on the money with your analysis..

Mitt Romney, PR
Tim Pawlenty, VP

Would be a good GOP ticket, though doubt it would happen...but who knows, could be prophetic.

Yeah, a high profile independent could lead right to an Obama 2nd term...*shudders*

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ron Paul!!!! I honestly don't see how anyone in their right mind would want to re-elect Obama, he's not even a good puppet.
edit on 13-4-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Obama has a tough fight regardless. In my humble opinion, Obama is going to get ownership of all the countries ills. Whether he is responsible or not. You can only blame Bush/Tea Party/racists so much before it gets onerous. So I could scrape up what my dog rolled in, off the lawn (bad dog!) and it'll be a shoe-in to win.

That's when it gets scary. Because it'll be such an easy win for whomever gets the nod.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

And Yes, I said Trump! Why Trump?

1) He's Not a politician
2) He's got money, knows how to use money.
3) He's doesn't take any Bull and therefore will not be swayed by lobbyist.
4) He's for Truth and Disclosure and getting US out of wars/places we have no business being in.

1. No he's not.
2. Yes he does, including making as much as he can off everyone he deals with. He promotes ACN, one of the biggest pyramid schemes mid-level market systems there is. Tricking young people everywhere to buy their $500 licenses.

3. He is the lobbyist. Lobbyists work for big business.
4. His word is no different than any other politician.

I would like to see him in there too, if only to see what he actually does with a presidency. But I wouldn't say it would be good for the country.

edit on 13-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I can never imagine Ron Paul becoming President in today's America. He would have to change his image so much to run, get many voters, and then when he's President try to get along with everyone in D.C. I can never see a person like Ron Paul winning. The reason Barack Obama won was because he knew how to tame his image. Use it to his advantaged. The other reason he was respected in D.C and would work with crooks.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Palin, Palin, Palin - just to top off the madness of it all from the bankers to the FED to the wars to Monsanto to the corrupt politicians to the divide and conquer tactics of the left and right to the biased media.

Having a jester instead of a leader running the country will probably fuel the fire needed to start a mass revolution where the people can take back their government. America needs to be set ablaze and rebuild.

Maybe Palin will attack Russia from her backyard, eh?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Trump!
He is the man this nation needs.
Obama has ruined it.
Romney, he's just "more of the same".
Career politicians, no thanks.
New blood, TRUMP!
If we let this opertunity go, then come on NIBIRU!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The American people,

For once...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Obama has a tough fight regardless. In my humble opinion, Obama is going to get ownership of all the countries ills. Whether he is responsible or not. You can only blame Bush/Tea Party/racists so much before it gets onerous. So I could scrape up what my dog rolled in, off the lawn (bad dog!) and it'll be a shoe-in to win.

That's when it gets scary. Because it'll be such an easy win for whomever gets the nod.

I agree that Obama is going to have a tough fight...but it will be a fight that he has a very good chance of winning. Heck, he had a hard fight last election...looking back it may not appear so...but it was a hard fight to the end.

The Republicans are also going to have a tough fight...there chances of winning rely less on anything Obama is going to do, but rather how things shape up on their side.

What gets done the rest of the year in Congress will also have a big impact on the election. It's still up in the air who "won" the budget battle...and IMO...that favors Obama. If the Republicans and Tea Partiers can't show that they definitively beat Obama on an issue...then they have lost in the eyes of their supporters.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
how about we dont vote at all and send a message to them, let them know that people are important not them

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nobody. They're all just the same selfish pieces of sh$t looking out for themselves and that's it. Hell, I bet even RP will do the same if he gets in office somehow

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't know who I'll vote for yet. I'll have to see who is actually running before I decide. But of the people mentioned here, I'd vote for Obama. I know. Big shock.

Originally posted by sam_inc
how about we dont vote at all and send a message to them, let them know that people are important not them

If "we" don't vote, the voter turnout will be a little lower. No one will even notice. And you'll be giving up your voice, even if you think it doesn't count. There will be no message sent. No one will care. Politics will go on as before, just without your voice.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Anyone besides a Democrat or a Republican. Our plates are already full of crap from doing things the way we've done them for decades.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Think about this:
In a presidential debate, a "boardroom" if you will.
Obama vs Palin? Obama.
Obama vs Huckabee? Obama.
Obama vs Romney? Obama.
Obama vs Trump? TRUMP!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I don't know who I will be voting for yet. I DO know it will not be Donald Trump...I mean, really? This guy resorts to acting like a 4th grader if someone speaks out against him, even in the slightest. He needs to learn some manners. We can't have some blatantly arrogant a$$hole as Pres...I know, I know, that's all we have in Congress but Trump is a whole new breed. He has the spoiled-little-kid mentality. The "You don't like it? Kiss my arse, I'm the one with the money, SUCKA"

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
To reiterate what I posted in another thread here.

Originally posted by dethduck
We do not vote for our president. The whole thing is indeed a scam.
We all know that the president is chosen by the electoral college, yet did you know that there is no constitutional or federal law requiring electors to vote according to the popular vote?

www.archives.gov...

There are however state laws requiring their electoral representatives to vote according to the popular vote...
...in only 26 states that is. The rest can vote however they please, though are expected to vote their party lines.

www.archives.gov...

Now ask yourself this, even for those states with state law requirements to adhere to the popular vote, how many people in those states are aware of that and how much oversight do you think there actually is?
There is nothing, absolutely nothing that prevents any election from being bought and paid for by corporate lobbyists and party politics.

We, The People, are incidental.
Never kid yourself that you have any say.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Bernie Sanders! Though he's not running...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Lol... What a bunch of blokes.

The real debate is Mother Earth VS Extraterrestrial Empire. That's what's going down in 2012.

Mark my words.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
Think about this:
In a presidential debate, a "boardroom" if you will.
Obama vs Palin? Obama.
Obama vs Huckabee? Obama.
Obama vs Romney? Obama.
Obama vs Trump? TRUMP!!!

I disagree. For people who already like Trump...of course they will think he wins.

But a debate is not a "boardroom"...he would not be "running" the debate. And I don't think he can handle that. I think he would talk out of turn, interrupt, be rude...and while people who hate Obama or love Trump will think he did well...it will not sit well with the majority that he shows no respect, if not for the President, but for the format of the debate.

All Obama would have to do is ask if that type of behavior (arrogant, rude, obnoxious) is who you want representing America. There is a group that will say "YES"...but I don't believe that is anywhere near a majority.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join