It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Capture of Ivory Coast president is a lesson to dictators everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Capture of Ivory Coast president is a lesson to dictators everywhere

“The capture of the Ivory Coast’s Laurent Gbagbo sends a signal to dictators everywhere that they cannot ignore the results of free and fair elections and there will be consequences if they cling to power,” U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Monday.

So when in ameirca every 4 years the same elite presidents get elected how does that equal free and fair elections in the united states? for every 4 years its the same presidents different party leader, but they share the same elite agenda.

I think its time for america to stop meddling in other countries problems and fix americas own problems, as such fixing the education system, the job system, immigration issues, bring all the troops from eupore to america. Then maybe then when america minds its own problems at home.

The world will start to like america again.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well said! And nice find.

I just hope they remember those words when america finally wakes up... When will that be anyway?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

France was the country involved in storming the preidential bunker and taking Gbagbo and turning him over to the elected president of that country. The US was smart and stayed out of that one. Hillary is just talking smack. Although her talk did get Saudi Arbia to sign nuclear deal with China. And there going to increase oil sales to Russia and China. Wonder where the oil will come from. The sales to the U.S. probly.
edit on 12-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Maybe it should be a self-lesson to TPTB.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It isnt just your country that only one to needs to stop sticking its nose into ever single war. Australia does it too.
When spending billions every sad story the world can muster up. Our governments side with one corrupt side of government for another corrupt side purley for financial gain and nothing else, they send soliders into fight and die for wars that arn't justified. For what?? It seems Money, oil and Government greed seems to be the only thing our soliders are fighting for. That our soliders are dying for. Its not to free an oppressed people.
And then we hand over financial aid to these countries thats we know their governments are currupt and the money is wasted year after year. So then our governments spend more money on more" global conflict problem solving". All the time our governments start cutting out spending money on WE its own people.
Budget cuts on everything from hospitals, aged care, education, pubic tranport and much needed infustructure.
All because we want to police countries that cant stop raping , pilaging and murdering each other every 10, or 20years or so. Like it will matter and things will change.
All the mean time we all miss out yet again for the sake of others. Because they cant take care of themselves.

I think all our governments need to start taking care of their own,we are missing out on why to much for the sake of others. But our governments dont want us to stop this.
Its a crazy world.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Clinton: Capture of Ivory Coast president is a lesson to dictators everywhere

That's because this is the "NWO DICTATOR SMACKDOWN"
"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE"

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

I know for a while now Canadians aren't to happy about the so called mission in libya and you know whats funny? here in Toronto i haven't seen a single Libyan or Libyans protesting near there home country embassy.

Well there was one small protest, but it was a huge joke,
i should have been there, by asking them what makes the former kingdom of Libya so good in there eyes?

The last the time i heard about the kingdom, people lived in very low living conditions, not mention the king had a pro Washington stance.

I honestly dont know why the Libyans want to bring back the old kingdom.
www.cbc.ca...

305 isn't much of a protest.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by meathed

I know for a while now Canadians aren't to happy about the so called mission in libya and you know whats funny? here in Toronto i haven't seen a single Libyan or Libyans protesting near there home country embassy.

Well there was one small protest, but it was a huge joke,
i should have been there, by asking them what makes the former kingdom of Libya so good in there eyes?

The last the time i heard about the kingdom, people lived in very low living conditions, not mention the king had a pro Washington stance.

I honestly dont know why the Libyans want to bring back the old kingdom.
www.cbc.ca...

305 isn't much of a protest.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Only the gullible think we should be sending troops into libya.
What has libya done to us except bow down to western power.
The libyan people are like drug atticts and it looks like NATO is the new drug dealer that come in and under cut Ghaddafi for his oil share. The only libyan that wants a change is the one getting payed to do so.
Just like Iraq and Afganistan.

And i agree 305 doesn't make a protest.
Nore did the 300 thugs that made up the rebel group that started this Libyan crap in the first place.

new topics

top topics

join