It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The power of change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
People who love change and people who don't are both equally important to our survival. You really just need to simplify it. The people who don't like change basically see it as "we are alive so what we are doing is working." continuing the human race. The people who like change are there to make life easier to live thereby continuing the further domination of earth by humans. (not all change is good though that's when we fall back on the other guys) The trick is to maintain a balance between the two, which I would say is off right now.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Depends on what is being changed. Changes in your personal life are by decision
or by circumstances. Changes in society are progressed or regressed by human events.
Human nature,by its own existence,remains the same but affects the change in every thing we do.Good or bad we are all subject to change. The world has had great changes over the past century and more will come. Some will ellect to change with the "times" and some will not.Some will want to remain in their own comfort zone. Again it's a matter of choice. I have seen wonderful changes in my lifetime and would like to hang around for a few more years to see what changes the future holds. I think we are going to see some great and exciting things. Besides, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScRuFFy63
People who love change and people who don't are both equally important to our survival. You really just need to simplify it. The people who don't like change basically see it as "we are alive so what we are doing is working." continuing the human race. The people who like change are there to make life easier to live thereby continuing the further domination of earth by humans. (not all change is good though that's when we fall back on the other guys) The trick is to maintain a balance between the two, which I would say is off right now.

I agree things are not in balance with our world right now but I'm sure everything will balance out in the end always seems to as time marchs on..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729
Depends on what is being changed. Changes in your personal life are by decision
or by circumstances. Changes in society are progressed or regressed by human events.
Human nature,by its own existence,remains the same but affects the change in every thing we do.Good or bad we are all subject to change. The world has had great changes over the past century and more will come. Some will ellect to change with the "times" and some will not.Some will want to remain in their own comfort zone. Again it's a matter of choice. I have seen wonderful changes in my lifetime and would like to hang around for a few more years to see what changes the future holds. I think we are going to see some great and exciting things. Besides, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

hello Leo
I know Ive seen so many different changes just in my lifetime some good some bad but we always seem to make through them and come ok in the end..Id love to be around in 50 years to see what happens we will probably take some huge steps..thanks for the reply

top topics

<< 1   >>

join