It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs around Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I had an Orb hover above my head in plain view to me while I was holidaying on top of a mountain by myself and was stargazing some 6 years ago early in the evening. It was a golden colour and literally zipped down from space and was above my head some 20 meters in the sky from what I could gather and hovered there for about 3 seconds and in that time I felt it was like scanning my mind and body. When I first saw it I was like, a feeling of this cant be happening and then I was at peace with it and I gave it thoughts of love. Then it darted at 90 degrees then zoomed back in to the sky with a rapid acceleration. I have never seen it again since.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

It's ALWAYS dust.

They may even have "faces" its just a strange phenomenon when light reflects off dust close to the camera.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just a thought....maybe you didn't take as many pictures as when you had a child. I know I didn't after my first though I had 500 pictures of him in the first 3 months...lol

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've got around 5000 thousand of my son. Yes I am that parent

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I had an Orb hover above my head in plain view to me while I was holidaying on top of a mountain by myself and was stargazing some 6 years ago early in the evening. It was a golden colour and literally zipped down from space and was above my head some 20 meters in the sky from what I could gather and hovered there for about 3 seconds and in that time I felt it was like scanning my mind and body. When I first saw it I was like, a feeling of this cant be happening and then I was at peace with it and I gave it thoughts of love. Then it darted at 90 degrees then zoomed back in to the sky with a rapid acceleration. I have never seen it again since.

I had something similar at age 15. this incredibly bright light appeared above me but pretty close and i collapsed to the ground. i might have thought it was sunstroke but i immediately got up and went on playing like normal. the light was gone.
18 years later at 37 i met an unusual clairvoyant woman in a radio repair shop in townsville. i had been seeking another business but they apparently had moved out. there was instant mutual recognition but after checking our past we could not have met before.
she stunned me by asking if i had ever had an experience of a strong light. she did not explain it but said the experience sometimes kills the recipient.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
reply to post by Fenix777

With that pic nothing has been cropped. There was light coming from the window behind him. However that does not account for the pink glow around him. I will upload some other pics taken the same day in the same general setting and if you look at the pink light above his back you can make out a face. Thank you he is a little cutie and getting to be a handful too.

according to a welsh mystic i once met; pink in the aura indicates a person of great peace. my understanding is that the personality may or may not display this but will evolve towards it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
When these photos were taken he was not yet a year old and there would be times when we would be playing and he would just stop what he was doing and stare at me and looking into his eyes it was like looking at some one else. Some who was years older then he is.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here is one of my many orb pictures. please note that these images have not been altered in any way and the orbs appeared on 2 different cameras from different angles please tell me what you think.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A photo I took of my daughter when we knew something was in the room.

It appeared next to her on request.
(in the picture, did not see it with the naked eye,however, could feel it before we took the pictures)

The first picture,I asked it not to appear.

In the 2nd, I asked it to appear, and this is what I got.

But then....everyone says they are just dust...

Here is one from the Palmer house....

The full picture:

There is a rumor that The Palmer House holds a manuscript in the basement hidden by Lewis Sinclair, and that happens to be where the picture is taken from. Someone suggested it IS Lewis Sinclair, but I am not going to go that far...lol

But they are all just dust balls....right?

edit on 30-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: dust ball got in my eye.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join