It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs around Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
In the last couple of months I've noticed in taking pictures and videos of my son that there is a large instance of orbs clustering around him. He is 10 months old and I started noticing the orbs around the time he was 7 months. I'm wondering if there is some correlation between orbs and small children. Looking to see if anyone here at ATS has any insight on this? I've done my own research and it all comes back to spirits. Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I know what you're talking about, I saw them in pictures of my kids when they were younger. At first I thought it was the camera or the light, but it just kept recurring. Just about every single picture I have with my kids in it with the exception of the portrait studio has these orbs in them. They were usually white or yellowish. I don't know what they are, but I hope it's a good thing

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Can you upload some photos. Usually now that times are getting tougher in this reality more sensitives will be brought into the world. Could be guides for helping the child in this reality and the astral as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Is there a way you could post a picture so we may see what you are describing? I have had some weird photo experiences in my time as well. I had this one picture of a (what looked like) Native American lying on a medical table with a bandage wrapped around his head. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open as if in tremendous pain. What striked me as odd was that the way the furniture in the house was arranged, there could not have been any way the picture should have been able to be taken. I wish i could still find that darn picture.. I would post it on here and do some photo editing to try and lighten up key areas. Also, the entire thing was in a normal color picture, but the Native American was only in blue and the area around him in the picture was much much darker than the rest.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Many here will say they are dust particles,lens flare etc. but I believe there is more to it.

Since everything is energy why is it so hard for most people to believe that other energy forms do exist.

As for their affinity with children, like most I believe it has something to do with the purity and trust of a child.Children are for the most part uncluttered with negative energy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ive taken around 5 thousand pictures of him since his birth so right of the top this is the most unique of the ones Ive taken.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Another interesting thing Ive noticed is how when he is playing he will stop what he is doing and look off to a corner of the room for instance and just start laughing and smiling and clapping. Here is another example this happened on Saturday we were playing on the floor I was tickling him and he pushed me aside sat up, got this big smile on his face and started laughing while holding his hands out and up like he does when he wants me to pick him up. Only thing was I was laying on the floor next to him. So it was not me he was trying to get to pick him up. A lot of the times I get the feeling that there is someone else here with us. Someone he knows that only he can see.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That looks like light coming through a window to me. But I dont doubt you get alot of orbs in your pictures. Alot of photos of my son have alot of orbs around him too. Maybe guardian angels? spirits? Or could just be dust. We may never know.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My husband and I have both been married before and our children are from our previous marriages. The three youngest were part of our wedding (2008 ages at the time 9, 7, and 6). In two of the photos taken during the ceremony there is a very prominent orb directly above my daughter's head. The angle is wrong for it to be a lens flare, not to mention the photos were taken from 2 different angles. My grandmother passed away 6 months before the wedding. We like to say that she was there watching over us and taking part in the celebration.

As to your son laughing at what isn't there...
My son was the same when he was small. We have always said that he could see his angels. He would look at a blank spot on the wall and laugh and coo at things that no one else could see. You could watch him follow them around the room even. As he got older he began holding conversations with them. One day he was in the car with my mother (he was about 2 years old). He looks toward the passenger side window and starts talking. My mom, thinking he is talking to her, begins to answer him. He gets angry with her and says "NOT YOU GRAMMA", then turns back to the window and continues his conversation. Needless to say she was a little freaked out.
He also claimed to have another family somewhere. Mom, dad, and brothers. They didn't speak English, the supposedly spoke Spanish. He would get very angry with me when he asked to be taken to his "Other Family" (as he called them) because I would not take him to them.
All of this continued until he was about 5 or 6 years old.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

YES,and i was wondering about it for the longest of time,because in my sons pictures in all of them they appear sometimes clear,blue yellow or white,and last year i took some pics from his piano class and they were there also but i notice that even do there were adults in the pic,the orbs appear ONLY close to the childs,which I found very interesting,so I got curious,and when the room was empty [everybody was gone]and return to take the same pics from the same angle and the same position,guess??????.....THERE WAS NOTHING but furniture.Well that was my experience with orbs after that i just got used to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You guys are all talking about it happening to you too, but your kids are small, my son is 15, and every single pic I have of him, is so full of orbs, it's hard not to notice them. Doesn't matter what the circumstances doesn't matter where we are, there's orbs all over the place. Thing is, he is not a small child anymore.

This same son of mine, died twice and came back, he remembers the second time, even though he was just 4. The first time it was at birth.

I'm not going to tell you it's spirits, or energy balls or angels, or whatever, truth is, I don't know what they are, and don't even know if I believe they are anything at all. I do however think that it's odd, because I have tons of pics of my younger daughter as well, she's 8, and no orbs are ever floating around her. No, all her pics she's just glowing, I don't mean a little bit, I always have to edit her pics to darken them, so that you can actually see her, she's like this whole light on her own, never mind orbs,
it doesn't matter what camera I'm using, with the orbs on my son's pics as well, different cameras make absolutely no difference whatsoever, there are orbs all over the place, and my daughter seems to be all a orb on her own

Strange stuff, I'll tell you that.

In the pic of your son, it's hard to say what's happening there, is there any way to show us more of the room? Because it looks like it could be a glare off of some glass? but we can only know if that could be the cause if we could see more of the room itself. Try taking it from the same angle as with this one, only show us more of the room if you could? I think that could help.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Fenix777 because: Edited out a irrelevant part.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Fenix777 because: ETA

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
By the way, he looks like he is such a cutie ...

and a handful

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

With that pic nothing has been cropped. There was light coming from the window behind him. However that does not account for the pink glow around him. I will upload some other pics taken the same day in the same general setting and if you look at the pink light above his back you can make out a face. Thank you he is a little cutie and getting to be a handful too.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit on 13-4-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

Ive taken videos of him where they are zipping around next to him. Little tiny ones

edit on 13-4-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Energy. Children still have their 'innocence'. When children grow up, they lose that innocence as well as the energy, turn into what society is like today until (if) each individual comes to the realization of its once innocence and seeks to retain it. Adults are filled with superstition, hence why they can't commute with Nature or 'imaginary' friends until they reclaim (by seeking) that energy. Mere balls of energy.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i don't think it is a kid thing...we have them all over our house...I find that if we call them we get hundreds that come...if we ignore them they will disappear and I can take pictures minutes or even seconds apart and have them in the photos if we request or have them not appear when we tell them to leave...so make of it what you will...i don't know what it is but we have fun with it and have never been "haunted"

picasaweb.google.com...

hubby had them all over him but he doesn't like his top secret face posted...lol
edit on 13-4-2011 by outandopen because: add link

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Eh, it isn't restricted to kids but in the OPs case, it seems to be.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ive seen them around before here and there but since his birth Ive noticed a drastic increase in them

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

It could be the color or his aura that's just enhanced by the sunlight coming through the window behind him. My husband managed to capture an aura on camera once, using some or other technique, it's beautiful. Why don't you ask somebody that you know, that can see auras to take a look, but don't tell them the reasons why you want to know, and don't show them the pic, let them look at him, not through a pic. If they say pink, then you know what the pink in the pic is.

If it's not his aura, then I really think that the pink you are seeing is the bleeding from his jacket into the bright light behind him, causing it to be a pink bleed. Very possible, like I said my daughter has this glowing thing, and in a lot of pics what she's wearing bleeds into the light surrounding her, it's most annoying.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I know this may sound too simplistic, but I have experienced orbs, too, and they are real! I prayed for them to go away and they did. They haven't come back yet, either!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join