It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas' Powerful New Weapon Alters Strategic Calculations Along the Gaza Strip

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I see the genocide as i realize that even the longest journey starts with 1 step.
Just wait, you'll see.
From there i think the rest of the argument would be a moot point good vs evil, i just do not care to argue semantics.
You really should have been on your debate team in school.
I fear we may be getting off topic.
So with that i will just say the whole $40,000 new tech rocket fired into an empty school bus idea is fishy to me.
That is all.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hamas must protect itself from school buses.
What you don't understand is that israeli school buses are filled with israeli schoolkids, and as we all know, kids that are educated in israel become reptilians that eat palestinians..

I support Hamas and their fatwah against children and buses, its time someone teach these snot nosed kids a lesson! If israel only stopped having children, this is a direct assult on the palestinians that seek only peace and no children.

(sarcasm btw..keep screaming false flag, hamas's rights, etc...I am sure some fruit loops will agree with you)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
One must be of lesser intelligence or simply ignorant of reality to willingly participate in any debate concerning the legitimacy of the UN Corporate Entity also know as Israel.

One must be unable to think for themselves and/or Blinded By Science to willingly participate in any debate concerning the definition of the term "Jew" as it may pertain to the current inhabitants of the UN Corporate Entity also known as Israel as well as it extends to those who refer to themselves as "Jew" or "Jewish" the world over.

One must be completely brainwashed and/or conditioned to accept implanted ideas/realities and then implanted with many such false realities which are repeatedly reinforced by propaganda, in order to view the UN Corporate Entity also known as Israel as a Legitimate Nation populated with "Gods chosen people".

Many of these self titled patriots would fight tooth and claw simply over the possession of their firearms and I would agree with them yet imagine how they would fight if the confiscation of their weapons was by UN MANDATE or better yet, the UN mandates that all the land of america from sea to oil dripping sea be given back to the Native Americans... Oh yeah...

Listen to all their ranting against the rapidly rising powers of the UN (UNITED NATIONS) from Alex Jones, Glenn Beck and the like and then imagine that when it comes to Israel, in their minds, the UN is the good guy?

Please do not fall into the trap of trying to defend whatever indigenous culture that they are currently trying to destroy, enslave or, at the very least dehumanize/degrade, as most of these indigenous cultures share the same dogmatic beliefs systems that, regardless of their original intent, have been successfully used to manipulate and control the world for ages.

It is somewhat like 9/11 truth...

These "patriots" or "blind defenders of zionism" of various stripes are either MIHOP or LIHOP otherwise the only conclusion is that the Dumbing Down process has worked for the majority and we may now move toward complete Idiocracy and in that case, we must forgive them as they are now nothing but useful idiots who know not the truth and thus speak none of it.

CT mode 7.0

Keep those capable of critical thinking busy defending the obvious, glaring differences between the modern Goliath known as Israel and its Davidian counterpart known as Palestine.

Write stories about hamas having advanced weapons so as to gain support for a larger militarization of Israel which will help ensure that Israel can take out Iran, Syria and vice versa, once the stage is set, the lights turned on, the camera begins to roll film as the director yells "action!"....

To further the spectre of TERROR TERROR TERROR.
To further the image of the Poor down trodden "Jew".

Yeah, a deep site for deep thinkers

I look about me and I see a fine brave few willing to stand up and be counted.
I only hope to be counted as one of them.

For those about to do what is now a most dangerous thing!
For those about to tell the Truth!
I salute you!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So which "side" do you see perpetrating "genocide"? Remember that for any example you can give on either side, someone will come up with more examples on the other.

And the "good vs. evil" debate being pure semantics, and nothing more, is exactly what I was getting at, so I suppose we are agreed there?

I also agree that the whole missile into a schoolbus thing is "fishy", but perhaps not in the same way as you may think. Some times, I think that if ATS were a nation, our flag would be the "False Flag", I see it waved so often here...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, you love doing researches don't you?
Since you don't trust my knowledge on that subject, why don't you find an unbiased expert, an ex soldier who have seen action and witnessed first hand this kind of AT damage, so he can tell you how nasty it gets from the inside.

This by the way is a penetrating hole made by an RPG 7, which is inferior to Kornet by all measures, but lethal none the less. More advanced RPG is the 29 type (tandem) capable of penetrating reactive armor.

Your attempt again to make it look like a false flag or god knows what, after you were shown sources that it was a deliberate attack by Hamas, including their own official web site, is Dumb Dumb DUMB.
If you continue with this line, consider this my last response to you on this matter.

Dude, look at your own analysis. RPG-7s especially have a huge selection of rockets, including tandem-warheads. The difference with the RPG-29 is that it is not 50 years old, as well as disposable.

After doing two minutes of research, it becomes apparent as to why the IMI would claim Hamas is using the Kornet to target schoolbuses; because its effective at taking out their heavy armor and even helicopters.

Want some examples?

"During the 2003 Operation Iraqi Freedom, US troops encountered an unanticipated, and formidable, weapon in the Iraqi arsenal -- Russian-built Kornet antitank missiles. Iraqi soldiers used the wire-guided missile system against American tanks, but the US military previously did not know they possessed. It emerged as the Iraqis' most effective direct-fire weapon against U.S. armor in the desert of southern Iraq. Iraqi commandos traveling in three-man teams dressed in black civilian robes and riding in Nissan pickup trucks moved against the flanks of columns of armor from the US Army's 3rd Infantry Division and launched broadside attacks from several kilometers away using the system. Those attacks had disabled at least two Abrahms tanks and one Bradley armored troop carrier in the opening week of the war."
www.globalsecurity.org...

Hezballah also used Kornets to disable Merkavas and repel IMI armored forces during the Lebanese invasion.

Frankly, this is an example of the Israelis crying like a little bitch because they don't have total supremacy over people in the Gaza ghetto. I personally don't believe that Hamas targeted a school bus with a laser-guided missile, especially since the claims are made by Israeli "officials" themselves. I do believe that Hamas probably does have Kornets, probably got them from Hezballah (or Islamic Brotherhood contacts in general), and the IMI want to use it as an excuse to beg the US for more funding so they can upgrade all of their tanks with Trophy and line them up at the Gaza gates ($100,000+ per tank).

It also looks like Trophy uses the "shotgun" system. I wonder how many civvies or Israeli soldiers have died from these automatic projectiles.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Are you saying that anyone who thinks these could be false flags are "Fruit Loops"?
$40,000 weapon used on an empty bus is a big loss.
It is too early in the day to sling mud dontchathink?
Anyway i am more like puffed wheat with extra fat added.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Hamas must protect itself from school buses.
What you don't understand is that israeli school buses are filled with israeli schoolkids, and as we all know, kids that are educated in israel become reptilians that eat palestinians..
I support Hamas and their fatwah against children and buses, its time someone teach these snot nosed kids a lesson! If israel only stopped having children, this is a direct assult on the palestinians that seek only peace and no children.
(sarcasm btw..keep screaming false flag, hamas's rights, etc...I am sure some fruit loops will agree with you)

Disclaimer: And yet no children were killed during the making of this mockumentary..

Do we need to pull out the figures of Israeli children accidentally killed versus Palestinian children accidentally killed again??

The rest has now been proven propaganda at best, a false flag at worst..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I see the israelis as the ones perpetrating genocide, one would only have to look at the kill ratio in between conflicts.
But that is a no brainer when one side uses apache gunships and F-15's and the other uses rocks and July 4th fireworks.
those things scratch the paint up bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

And here is the school bus:

Not really trying to be an apologist for anyone, but this doesn't add up, imo.

"Penetration" is the key word there. AT weapons generally employ a "shaped charge" warhead for penetration of armor. It works by punching a hole through the armor, then unleashing the explosive force inside a confined area, such as the interior of a buttoned-up tank.

If the area is not so well confined, most of the force escapes (i.e. though open hatches, or in this case windows) rather than creating maximum damage.

I already posted that there are two types of Kornet missile variants: tandem HEAT and thermobaric. This damage is not from either of them, it's not exactly hard to see that. It looks more like grenade damage to me.

Seriously, if this bus got hit by an ATGM like Kornet, then it would probably have its whole back end blown to pieces and there would be obvious damage besides a relatively small hole and shattered glass. The thing still looks drivable even. Remember, we are talking about ANTI-TANK GUIDED MISSILES here hitting a SCHOOL BUS; the photo and the Israeli claim just doesn't add up at all.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Are you saying that anyone who thinks these could be false flags are "Fruit Loops"?
$40,000 weapon used on an empty bus is a big loss.
It is too early in the day to sling mud dontchathink?
Anyway i am more like puffed wheat with extra fat added.

Here is the deal
Everytime any muslim anywhere does crazy crap, you got the apologists screaming false flag...because as we know, there is no such thing as radical muslims anywhere.

Also, when people scream false flag...they typically follow it up with "jews did it!"

To anyone whom knows a little bit of history, we see where its going...go hitler...yay to the final solution.
Problem is, should any nation decide to take on his handywork, they will shortly after turn into vapor.

Israel is a harsh nation that deals severely with any aggression. their response is typically highly disproportunate to what they recieved...granted. and they must do that in order to remain alive.
read the history of 67-73 over there, see what happened...the plan, be it short term or long term is to push all the jews into the sea and call israel islam. its a religious war -some- elements of islam is continuing to wage.

many of the more brainwashed types are fighting the jews not for the land itself (that is a big part), but even if every jew left and moved to say, florida, and gave the muslims the entire land for whatever, they would still fight the jews
why? because jews tried to assassinate muhammed and the commandment by muhammed was to kill the infidels (dying words...contrast that with christs (supposed) last words about forgivness)

40k a bomb...well lets see...who could possibly afford a 40k missile to launch at a schoolbus and try to heat up the region.
Must be Israel...because we have no clue who Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yeman, Egypt, Jordon, Syria, etc...we simply don't know of those strange mythical lands...its only palestine and israel in the entire middle east...everywhere else is france and china.

sorry, but holocast V2 will not be happening...cry a tear in the genocide dream pit.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
How dare they have real weapons to actually fight back, this is a travesty! Only Pringles cans to shoot morter rounds are allowed. Actually second thought Pringles are probably banned in Gaza because they contain food. lol

yeah...why would they ever try and negotiate a peace settlement when you can have constant war?
reason 1...kill all jews
reason 2...keeps the weapons manufactures in business
reason 3...keep the hatred focused on israel, not hamas leadership, or poverty.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

And yet the OP's source for this is Fox who must have accidentally left this caption under the main photo..

April 7: A wounded Israeli is treated by medics at the site where an Israeli school bus was hit by a mortar shell fired from the Gaza Strip near the border between southern Israel and Gaza Wednesday. A Palestinian mortar shell from the Gaza Strip struck a school bus in southern Israel Thursday, wounding two people, including one child critically, Israeli officials said.

Hmm, Israeli official say it was a mortar shell..

O wonder why they changed their minds later, more propaganda??

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Everytime any muslim anywhere does crazy crap, you got the apologists screaming false flag...because as we know, there is no such thing as radical muslims anywhere. Also, when people scream false flag...they typically follow it up with "jews did it!" To anyone whom knows a little bit of history, we see where its going...go hitler...yay to the final solution. Problem is, should any nation decide to take on his handywork, they will shortly after turn into vapor.

now see I just don't by that at all. Personally I think the majority of these rocket and mortar attacks are being run, by whomever, for the benefit of Israel. they do NOTHING for Hamas or the palestinians other than bring more suffering on them via Israels reactions. Yes there are crazy evil people out there, some even hate Jews because they are Jewish. that's fine. That doesn't apply to every single Muslim or person in Gaza is the point.

i find it funny that you equate disagreeing with Israels policies as the first step to support hitler and another holocaust. See, that's how I know you are full of it, because that's the last card you have to play. Sure there are racists, and some are here, and antisemites.

buy you've done something awesome, expressing disagreement with Israels disperportionate responses, and being upset that all UN sanctions against them are ignored, makes me an antisemite.

See i just love that.

Hamas said they fired the rocket/mortar/missile. They didn't not say what the intended target was. If this was indeed a mortar, that's a pretty lucky shot to hit that bus. moving targets aren't really the best choice for mortars.

Even if only 1 kid got slighty hurt, it's still a crime. This doesn't negate the open crimes Israel has committed. i'm not apologizing for Hamas or the insurgents at all, they are in the wrong too. But you can't just smile and call little ole Israel completely innocent. the numbers speak for themselves.

But I guess those numbers must be antisemitic, and I'm obviously a racist jew hating holocaust denier right?

BOTH sides on this are in the wrong at times. Israel has the most advanced military there, funded by the US and Canada. Israel is bulldozing homes and claiming more and more land illegally. Israel attacked UN and Red cross locations during cast lead. This is completely documented.

Both sides are in the wrong, and both sides need to work at a solution, blaming one while exonerating the other is not the answer. It's completely ignorant.

Sure, some crazy fanatics want all Jews dead. That's fine, crazy othordox jews in Israel consider us cattle to be slaughtered.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You drive a good point, there are "muslim" terrorists out there or just brown men in general.
And there are just individuals out there who would drop 40G like it did not matter shieks, dictators, Etc.
So that is possible too.
But if i had a superweapon in my hands and only 1 shot to make my enemy pay, i think i would pick a harder target than an empty bus.
I am not saying hitler was right i am not saying he was wrong either, i never spoke to the man himself and much of history is obscured from the average joe.
But the folks ruling over the israelis at this time have some serious probs, and their people pay for it.
And false flags are not above israel, i will mention USS Liberty.
Now if the Liberty was the only false flag, that by it's self is enough for me to cut all ties to that nation.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I see the israelis as the ones perpetrating genocide, one would only have to look at the kill ratio in between conflicts.
But that is a no brainer when one side uses apache gunships and F-15's and the other uses rocks and July 4th fireworks.
those things scratch the paint up bad.

My mistake then, if "genocide" is defined as disproportionate kill ratios. I thought it meant the deliberate eradication of an entire race, as it is defined.

If your definition is the correct one, then of course you are right, and Israelis are a race of genocidal maniacs. Matter of fact, there has been an awful lot of genocide in that case, throughout the history of the world, and in some of the actions of every single conflict that has ever been.

I stand corrected. Humanity IS a race of genocidal maniacs, bent on erasing itself from the planet.

The sooner, the better. Let's get with it, and leave room for the cockroaches top develop. maybe they'll be wiser.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I thought i cleared up the whole genocide thing, let's start over.
Genocide is not something that is easy to do nowadays with all of the public opinion and all.
It is hard to justify killing a child in a schoolyard, yet it has happened.
Now with genocide being a long road, one must realize that even with the longest of journeys, they all start with the first step.
Problem here is israel is past it's first step and has gotten off the bus transferred to the train then transferred to the airplane and is now in the hotel.
Now you said..

I stand corrected. Humanity IS a race of genocidal maniacs, bent on erasing itself from the planet.

You may be right.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The sooner, the better. Let's get with it, and leave room for the cockroaches top develop. maybe they'll be wiser.

You know interestingly enough I have been battling a rather obscene roach infestation for a few weeks now and it appears that the roaches are actually beginning to gain the upper hand in the roach vs. human race for dominance of the planet.

I have tried exterminators, and every kind of over the counter product that there is but their numbers continue to grow!

So is it possible that both Hamas and Israel are acting in tandem to distract us at a key time in the Roach war while the roaches continue to build and martial their forces?

Further I would like to state I think many of the anti-Roach products specifically those made by Johnson and Johnson should be renamed Roach Candy and Fertility Drug!

Finally I would like to say I find it highly suspicious you have brought up the roaches and now am concerned you too might be part of the Roach Conspiracy!

What kind of person would sell out his own species?

edit on 13/4/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker

Originally posted by mayabong
How dare they have real weapons to actually fight back, this is a travesty! Only Pringles cans to shoot morter rounds are allowed. Actually second thought Pringles are probably banned in Gaza because they contain food. lol

Fight back? Against a School BUS!

So, laser guided .... I assume they were AIMING for the school bus. What Pieces of Shlt they are.

And you wonder why there is such little sympathy for these POS animals.

Targeting school kids is just plain wrong...military targets, police and utilities etc. absolutely fine.

Having said that, if Israel didn't slaughter Palestinian/Gazan children like they were going out of fashion, maybe Hamas wouldn't target Israels kids. Tit for tat usually goes hand in hand in these things.

Glad no kids died.

The UN should be in there anyway....if they were swimming in Oil or some other valuable, the US and Co. would be in there like a flash, shouting their heads off about 'humanitarian' this that and the other.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Speak for yourself matey.

Will you be offing yourself anytime soon then?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Where is your 2 billion people with positive thoughts now????
You are a hypocryte. Now wonder why i didnt want to give you my positive thoughts. You are disgusting.
You not only believe the lies of the royals but also the lies of israel.
Great positive thinking mate

HYYPOCRYTE.
And i could add a little more substance if you would like.( My condescending tone to you this time)
edit on 13-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join