It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas' Powerful New Weapon Alters Strategic Calculations Along the Gaza Strip

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

According to the article, the bus was hit by a mortar.

Had an ATGM hit it, the bus would not be as intact as it clearly is in the photograph on the article.

Exactly!

Something that's designed to penetrate a tank won't just make a little hole in the luaggage compartment of a coach.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
That's crossing the line, they and who ever gave them those munitions can be expecting some serious retaliation.

Well lets ignor the fact that the zionists control most the news media we see and could say the hammas now has stealth fighters and anything else they want to say and most people would take it as a given if its on CNN.

Are you a coward ?

The reason i ask is because you seem to feel unhappy about the other side trying to defend themselves when we have the USA giving out tanks free of charge to it's zionist freinds so should we move on to talking about terrorists and killing inocent children because when you look at the numbers the USA i way up above anyone else but controling the media makes sure people don't get to see it and this is why so many people have woken up, done the research and know we are being given nothing but bull when it comes to iserail.

Yes i fear terrorists, ones with nukes and we all know who they are don't we now.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by backinblack

Can I assume that since you hate Israel, that you are anti semitic and assume the holocaust never occured

And i am assuming anyone who questions israel will be automatically labeled an anti-semite by you?

I think it's time now that you stop falling for propaganda and get in touch with reality.

These might be a good start:

Palestinian conflict by numbers

Rothschilds behind Balfour declaration

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

According to the article, the bus was hit by a mortar.

Had an ATGM hit it, the bus would not be as intact as it clearly is in the photograph on the article.

Exactly!

Something that's designed to penetrate a tank won't just make a little hole in the luaggage compartment of a coach.

Just to add weight to the argument this article is not as it seems, here is an article about the very same attack on another new network:

JERUSALEM (Reuters) – A mortar shell fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel Thursday hit a bus, seriously wounding a teenage boy and injuring several others, Israeli police said.

Israeli forces immediately struck back, shelling various locations across the Gaza Strip, killing a 50-year-old man and injuring at least six people, including a 4-year-old girl, Palestinian medics said.

Bus Attack in Israel

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

You speak like isreal is innocent in blood spilling ive watched them on videos have a hayday with killing civilans just simply walkin down the street

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ok, for those who pretend to be weaponry experts,

this is how (most of the times) a tank looks like after being hit by a missile \ rocket equipped with a shaped charge head.

cssbl.com...

The very small hole on the outside, is disproportional to the devastating effects the molten liner creates inside. On soft targets however, the effect of the molten liner is reduced, and the most damage is made by the explosive itself and the kinetic energy of the projectile.
This is the reason tanks have several different shells for different type of targets.

By the way, the perspective in which the picture of that missile was taken, makes it appear much bigger than it really is. Here is how it looks before launch.

www.army-technology.com...

so do us all a favor and stop using the damage argument, as it only makes you look ignorant.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

One picture to describe how a tank looks most of the time. Quite a study on averages there.

Math is not really the pro-Zionists strong suit.

I think if you add up every Palestinian Child killed by 'errant' or 'otherwise' Israeli munitions and compare that with a > more than or < less than sign to every Israeli child killed by 'errant' or 'otherwise' Palestinian munitions that the math will actually display who does most of the child killing by a landslide.

So while your 'one' select picture of a tank might help to establish you as an expert, capable of debunking the experts, in your mind, it looks like one select picture to me, taken out of context, where there is not even a discription as to what if any kind of weapon struck said tank.

I wouldn't quit your day job before you actually hear back from Jane's.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

By the way for your limited study to be conclusive in any way we would have to see pictures of the inside of the tank and the inside of the school bus. So far there have been no pictures taken of the inside of the school bus that have been published so we really haven't seen what kind of damage is inside the bus.

The fact that the windows are completely out and not simply shattered with shards hanging, suggest that the windows which always double as Emergency Exits were pushed out by children or the bus driver while evacuating the bus, and likely not blown out by the blast.

As usual a lot of the actual details that would allow people on both sides of the issue to make a better informed opinion are absent by accident or design.

However I would say that when it comes to the Propaganda loving Israelis that if there was a scene of horrific damage inside the bus caused by the weapon that they would definately publish inside pictures of the bus.

So the fact that they haven't says quite a lot.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by redstripe1229

Just wanted to add my vote to the false flag party. That Hamas, taking possession of a tank-killing weapon, wastes it on a target with no military value and propaganda value only to the enemy makes absolutely no sense. For Israel to pull off another false flag is typical and routine.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Evil, evil Hamas, targeted a school bus. But don't worry. Now righteous, good guy Israel will target a school or hospital in retaliation.
This is getting old

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

this is how (most of the times) a tank looks like after being hit by a missile \ rocket equipped with a shaped charge head.

There's two Kornet-E type missiles: high-explosive thermobaric and tandem-warhead. Which one of these does your image of some dinky hole represent?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by gravitational

There's two Kornet-E type missiles: high-explosive thermobaric and tandem-warhead. Which one of these does your image of some dinky hole represent?

Interestingly enough the sole picture being proferred here is taken from a Italian Web Site dedicated to incidents that are cause for war.

Additionally the URL of the picture states RPG/Tank/7

So it appears that Tank was hit by a RPG and not a missile.

So all and all it seems like a very disengenous or poorly thought out attempt to establish a point.

Also that once again All Roads Lead to Rome!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sounds to me that Israel is going to be invading the strip house to house looking for hamas missiles.
Should get ugly fast.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, you love doing researches don't you?
Since you don't trust my knowledge on that subject, why don't you find an unbiased expert, an ex soldier who have seen action and witnessed first hand this kind of AT damage, so he can tell you how nasty it gets from the inside.

This by the way is a penetrating hole made by an RPG 7, which is inferior to Kornet by all measures, but lethal none the less. More advanced RPG is the 29 type (tandem) capable of penetrating reactive armor.

Your attempt again to make it look like a false flag or god knows what, after you were shown sources that it was a deliberate attack by Hamas, including their own official web site, is Dumb Dumb DUMB.
If you continue with this line, consider this my last response to you on this matter.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sorry, to interrupt, but I thought Israel had a problem with bomb filled Hummus now.
I was just going to say that Israel must be worried now as it is being attacked not only by rock throwing youths but also by being attacked by bomb filled Hummus from Hamas, now what will they do?????
Lucky i was mistaken.

Sorry, They dont call me meathed for nothing

edit on 13-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by redstripe1229
I think it's a false flag. I think it's more believable that Israel either provided the weapons under the guise of some other organization providing arms to Hamas or Israel attacked the bus themselves. This way they can further justify bombing and settling the occupied territories. The timing seems too convenient.

This was what i was thinking, after all with this "High Tech" missile careening into a packed school bus 2, yes two were injured.
I hope my enemy uses the same Tech against me.
So that i may increase my chances of survival.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hmm...if it was Russian made, maybe Russia had something to do with this. Do you honestly think Hamas is any more than just a front organization for a stronger power (Iran, Russia)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by baconvein

You would be surprised what people will do when pushed to the very edge, where as I don't agree with it, I understand that If Israel really cared they could maybe stop destroying peoples homes and repressing a whole nation, turning human beings into monsters doing the only thing they can to get the worlds attention.

Bullfarts. That's not even solid enough t qualify as BS, so it's bullfarts.

NO ONE external to yourself can "turn you into a monster". Only YOU can do that.

People need to own their own shortcomings, rather than lamely tying to blame them on someone else. If these people are "monsters", they have made themselves so, and no one else can take credit or blame for it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by baconvein

You would be surprised what people will do when pushed to the very edge, where as I don't agree with it, I understand that If Israel really cared they could maybe stop destroying peoples homes and repressing a whole nation, turning human beings into monsters doing the only thing they can to get the worlds attention.

Bullfarts. That's not even solid enough t qualify as BS, so it's bullfarts.

NO ONE external to yourself can "turn you into a monster". Only YOU can do that.

People need to own their own shortcomings, rather than lamely tying to blame them on someone else. If these people are "monsters", they have made themselves so, and no one else can take credit or blame for it.

Agreed.
A boogie man is only a boogie man if your parents tell you it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You are correct, only you can make you a monster and we must be accountable for our actions.
However if a peoples were regularly practicing Genocide oon my peoples, i would seek to stop the madness at ANY cost.
Hammas is the evil one in this, they must be as the good guy always wins right?
The body count will tell you who is righteous.
/end sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join