It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas' Powerful New Weapon Alters Strategic Calculations Along the Gaza Strip

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by ADVISOR

If you think that's crossing the line, wait and see on Israel's response to the bus attack.

I bet you that one of these days, Israel will nuke Gaza.

There is no way Israel will nuke Gaza, because Israel needs Gaza to continue the sympathy vote from USA who provide all the money and resouces and political clout required for the Zionists to maintain their plan.

The bus incident is just another example of innocent Jews being used by Zionists as pawns in their game.

No matter whether Hammas or Mossad pulled the trigger it's Jews who will suffer as a result. Pure antisemitism.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redstripe1229

It would be more likely that George Bush and his cronies were behind it, who has the oil :-)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Israel owns FOX News.

Israel can say whatever it wants with zero proof.

Israel spews propaganda to justify actions.

People celebrate and support newly justifiable actions.

Repeat.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

What a crock..

Sorry I was wrong..
4 out of your 7 conflicts actually show who attacked first..
Mostly Israel I might add..

As for this continued BS you are spewing about Hamas,
they NEVER said it was deliberate nor did they say it was a laser guided anti tank missile..

Sheesh, and some talk about my comprehension skills??

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The Video shows soldiers firing rubber bullets - not indisciriminately firing live rounds into the prisoners as claimed by PressTV.
The riots broke out over supposed desecration of the Quaran, and PressTV goes so far as to claim in their article the ACLU confirmed that, which they did not.
They claim there was a coverup, which there was not.
PressTV not once interviewed ANYONE from the incident. They pulled a video, labeled it as US tropps killing prisoners, and then manufactured stories to support their new propoganda video.

This has been proven now in about 5 posts.. What more do you want?

Umm, maybe that you remember which thread you are posting your pro Israel rants in..
There's no talk of rubber bullets or Qurans in this one..

I think you are overextending yourself in the defense of gods chosen and thus getting confused.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sorry your circular arguments made me dizzy and I responded in the wrong thread. Why do you assume anyone who defends Israel is pro Israel? And why are you so afraid of the truth, even when it comes from Hamas own mouth?

Can I assume that since you hate Israel, that you are anti semitic and assume the holocaust never occured?

and before you run and cry over that question, your the one who assumes I am 100% pro israel because they are gods chosen.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Sorry your circular arguments made me dizzy and I responded in the wrong thread. Why do you assume anyone who defends Israel is pro Israel? And why are you so afraid of the truth, even when it comes from Hamas own mouth?
edit on 13-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

It's you with the circular argument mate..

Where is the quote you keep raving about from Hamas that says the used a laser guided missile and deliberately targeted a bus??
It simply isn't there...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Can I assume that since you hate Israel, that you are anti semitic and assume the holocaust never occured?

You can ASSUME whatever you like..Doesn't make it correct..

Like can I assume you seem to edit every post in order to derail those that have answered your initial post??
See how that works??

edit: LMAO, you did it again..

edit on 13-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Of course its not, but the reason its not there is because you absolutely refuse to accept that the incident occured. Thats fine though, Im heading to bed, so you can continue to make all the excuses you want for Hamas and the killing of children all to yourself.

At some point though, you should really think about whats going on. You are so blinded by your hatred of Israel, that anything posted anti Israel MUST be true.

Its that mindset that fuels Hamas, and the ISraeli Government.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Of course its not, but the reason its not there is because you absolutely refuse to accept that the incident occured. Thats fine though, Im heading to bed, so you can continue to make all the excuses you want for Hamas and the killing of children all to yourself.
At some point though, you should really think about whats going on. You are so blinded by your hatred of Israel, that anything posted anti Israel MUST be true.

lol, so you admit to adding words that ain't there..COOL..

BTW, I never said it didn't happen..
I just think maybe it was a random rocket with no specific target..
I have also not attacked Israel, only it's actions..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Tell you what.. Since you are so fond of playing the word game while refusing to acknowledge your wrong, I will make it easy for you.

You win.. simply because no amount of information put in front of you will get you out of your I hate Israel and everything American attitude. No amount of information will work on the missile issue. If you go back and look at your posts,you argued it was a rocket, not a missile. Then it was a missile and you deamnd proof it was guided. Now you demand proof it was laser guided.

If that the way you have to win an argument, its all yours.

The thread is yours..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

lol, so you admit to adding words that ain't there..COOL..

BTW, I never said it didn't happen..
I just think maybe it was a random rocket with no specific target..
I have also not attacked Israel, only it's actions..

However you need to rationalize it to yourself is your business.

Later

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Tell you what.. Since you are so fond of playing the word game while refusing to acknowledge your wrong, I will make it easy for you.
You win.. simply because no amount of information put in front of you will get you out of your I hate Israel and everything American attitude. No amount of information will work on the missile issue. If you go back and look at your posts,you argued it was a rocket, not a missile. Then it was a missile and you deamnd proof it was guided. Now you demand proof it was laser guided.
If that the way you have to win an argument, its all yours.
The thread is yours..

Tell you what..
That post is your most twisted crock yet...

You could show ZERO proof of your claims..

And BTW, why are you even mentioning killing children?
Did a child die on that bus? I heard one was badly injured..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Smurfwicked

No offense but if it's a new powerful weapon then it did a lousy job on a flimsy bus...
It wouldn't even take the paint off a tank.

Is there proof it was a laser guided missile apart from Fox or Israeli sources.?

There's the thing. The headline of the article seems to contradict the info contained within. I wonder how many people read the article, but it clearly states the bus was attacked by a mortar round, not any sort of ATGM.

AP2011

April 7: A wounded Israeli is treated by medics at the site where an Israeli school bus was hit by a mortar shell fired from the Gaza Strip near the border between southern Israel and Gaza Wednesday. A Palestinian mortar shell from the Gaza Strip struck a school bus in southern Israel Thursday, wounding two people, including one child critically, Israeli officials said.

That snippet is taken from the blurb under the lead photo in the article..

Seems to me like FOX is getting lazy with it's propoganda.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

BTW, I never said it didn't happen.. I just think maybe it was a random rocket with no specific target.. I have also not attacked Israel, only it's actions..

LoL just a randomly fired rocket huh? Just some guy out walkin around with a rocket and just firing off rockets , like someone skipping stones on a pond huh?

Wow , weakest excuse yet man.............the hilarious thing is youre more willing to believe that then the fact that Hamas actually targeted civilians on a bus.......

That is proof of your logic ..........im done here

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Nice find

But new powerful weapons suits the Israeli agenda far better..
A good excuse to up their aggression...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

BTW, I never said it didn't happen.. I just think maybe it was a random rocket with no specific target.. I have also not attacked Israel, only it's actions..

LoL just a randomly fired rocket huh? Just some guy out walkin around with a rocket and just firing off rockets , like someone skipping stones on a pond huh?
Wow , weakest excuse yet man.............the hilarious thing is youre more willing to believe that then the fact that Hamas actually targeted civilians on a bus.......
That is proof of your logic ..........im done here

LMAO, just how many RANDOM rockets do Israel accuse Hamas of firing every day??
Man, you really need to read up...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

bro..........it hit directly in the @$$ end of a bus.........seriously..........

Come on be honest with yourself here, you know good and well that vehicle was targeted.......

at any rate, im going to make some breakfast, you guys have a wonderful one
edit on 13-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

According to the article, the bus was hit by a mortar.

Had an ATGM hit it, the bus would not be as intact as it clearly is in the photograph on the article.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I annonced the begining of WW3 when they started up the barage of rockets last week. I suspect Isreal is gearing up to hit with all its might.

Mark my words.

I think that is why the palastinians announced to the US that they are ready to become a state.

Typical.

Launce a bunch of rockets and say wait. Time out. We surrender to only say ok you surrender and then they say ha haaaa suckers and then launch another sortie of rockets.

Isreal needs to put up or shut up and I think they are ready to step up to the plate.

Not a big fan of isreal but I think we shall see.

Notice how Iran has been laying low.

Didn't the last deadline end like last year fopr dealing with Iran. How easily people forget. Well I never forget. I think about it everyday. Tick Tock. Obama is out to lunch.

Yes Obama is a # talker and Iran is a good chess player but if they do not do something soon. It may end with a mushroom cloud over isreal.

Are people so blind they cannot see it.

I follow this very closely just like the diasaster in Japan.

I called that one too.

I came out after the first explosion and said they should back up the trucks and start filling that in.

Now 2 weeks later they are saying it was the worste case.

I can write this # it is so predictable.

My next call is that some # is gonna hit the fan regarding the North koreans as they are sitting sillent running out of food.

Tick tock Tick tock. I call 2 weeks tops before something really bad is about to happen.

Can you feel it?

I sense some really bad # is about to take off.... I hope I am wrong.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Rocky Black because: Typos and left out something

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join