It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas' Powerful New Weapon Alters Strategic Calculations Along the Gaza Strip

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

If you need help reading and comprehending the quote, feel free to ask.. Hamas spokesman says it had shot two MISSILES in the day, one of which hit the school bus.

My reading and comprehension skills are just fine..

I'll add that your imagination skills are even better..

You seem to imagine that somewhere is your quote of what Hamas said that they mention laser guided anti tank and also that it was deliberate..

You still can't show where they said that...

Massive fail in reading and comprehension..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Ah yes.. now the circular argument game you are so skilled at.. Have fun arguing this one on your own. I have proven my points, cited multiple sources, and yet you still are blind.

Your on your own now.. have fun.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

when Israel does it, its called pre emptive, killing children is preventing future terrorists.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Which said a school bus was hit by a missile. If you want to play semantics we can, but in the end, a missile slammed into a school bus.

Lets put it this way.. Randomly launching rockets and missiles is just as bad as targeting a bus full of civilians. One is criminaly negligent, and the other is just plain criminal.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

You know it's a sorry situation but with the AIPAC Lobby influencing America to always use it's security council veto in the United Nations to block any kind of 'forced' settlement on Israel the Gazans have little choice but to keep up some kind of military activity to keep attention on their plight and to keep making Israel pay some kind of price for all the land they have stollen, all the UN Accords and Peace Treaties they have broken and all the UN Initiatives they conspire with the US to block any kind of just settlement.

Being militarily able to beat an opponent isn't the same as 'winning'. Yes a 100 times better armed Israel has the military advantage. Politically savy Israelis and Jewish supporters in Western Societies give it a much better Political Advantage too.

That in and of itself though 'might makes right' doesn't make right, and corrupting political processes to favor you doesn't make things like land thefts, and war crimes and crimes against humanity not land theft, crimes against humanity and war crimes.

It just means no institution can see that 'justice' is served.

Funny how many Americans are asking the Gazans to do something they would never consider themselves, to allow their lands to be stolen, people from another culture and religion to dictate how they must live, and rule over them with military force and collective punishments.

We wouldn't stand one minute for what the Gazans have had to endure, but with Zionists politics infiltrating every strata of our own media and government, and religious fears heavily enflamed far too many Americans have either been fooled, intimidated into, or otherwise in a bigoted and or xenophobic fashion come to believe that the Gazans should not enjoy the same kind of spirit and freedoms we do.

The Palestinians were supposed to recieve 52% of the land per the agreement that allowed zionist and Jewish immigration to be legal to Palestine.

Currently they have less than 12% and that's steadily shrinking.

edit on 13/4/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Ah yes.. now the circular argument game you are so skilled at.. Have fun arguing this one on your own. I have proven my points, cited multiple sources, and yet you still are blind.

Your on your own now.. have fun.

LMAO, all you've proven is that you can add words where they don't exist, even from your own sources..

Yes, now run off and see if you can bluff someone else..

Failed here..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Funny how many Americans are asking the Gazans to do something they would never consider themselves, to allow their lands to be stolen, people from another culture and religion to dictate how they must live, and rule over them with military force and collective punishments.

-Proto

I think the funding parties resposible for this mess
have the same in mind for the US, and the rest of us too
eventually

froggy in the pot

edit on 13-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I would imagine when Hamas and Hezbollah both have chaters that call for the destruction of Israel, and refuse to renounce that goal, that it might cause cetain issues and move the distrust further down the line.

As far as the vetos go, I would suggest you go back and read those vetos, where they ONLY targeted ISrael and failed to mention anything about Hamas, Hezbullah or any other party for that matter that is arab.

Also, several other resolutions have been vetoed by China and Russia with regards to Iran, Iraq and several other countries. Since they are vetoed in favor of arab countries, I assume that is why you fail to mention them.

How about the UN investigation into the Israeli floatilla raid, where Hezbullah and Hamas both demanded it be followed and Israel held accountible, yet when the UN releases its finding about the Harrari probe, implicating Syria and Hezzbulah, Hezbullah says anyone who beleives the results will be executed as a traitor for siding with Israel and the US.

So UN resolutions dont mean jack when it comes to the players in the ME.

Please, by all means correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I would imagine when Hamas and Hezbollah both have chaters that call for the destruction of Israel, and refuse to renounce that goal, that it might cause cetain issues and move the distrust further down the line.

Most people would see that Israel's charter seems to be the takeover of all of Palestine..
They have already taken well over half..

But you don't seem to mention or recognize that obvious fact.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
A lot of argument over old news.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

As far as the vetos go, I would suggest you go back and read those vetos, where they ONLY targeted ISrael and failed to mention anything about Hamas, Hezbullah or any other party for that matter that is arab.

Also, several other resolutions have been vetoed by China and Russia with regards to Iran, Iraq and several other countries. Since they are vetoed in favor of arab countries, I assume that is why you fail to mention them.

Please, by all means correct me if I am wrong.

Well here in lies the rub my friend, the original Treaty allowed for ONE state with 52% of the land going to the Palestinians in a nation called...wait for it, wait for it...da dah PALESTINE and 48% of the land going to the Zionists and Jews in a nation called...wait for it, wait for it...da dah PALESTINE!

So as usual the devil is in the details, is the destruction of the Israeli State really just saying "ADHERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL TREATY" or is it saying kill every last Jew, man, woman and child.

The Zionists and Jews were in fact not promised a State just the right to have a certain amount of semi-atonymous land within an already existing one, and lest you forget it was Zionist Terrorist Groups that murdered the British Officials overseeing that Treaty, and UN Special Envoys, Jewish Shopkeepers and Arab Civilians that got in their way.

The party that actually introduced terrorism to the Middle East was the Zionists.

You are either tragically biased, or tragically misinformed and by the way the newspaper article saying that the boy killed in the church in Atlanta on New Years eve by a bullet shot in the air by a reveler did not specify that the boy was deliberately targeted.

The Hamas web site simply stated where the missle fell, not where the missle was aimed.

Now you would have to be a pretty good shot with a missle to hit a moving school bus with it from miles away firing it from behind a huge concrete wall that surrounds Gaza, especially with no arial imagining of any kind.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
the king david hotel
how quikly some forget...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the king david hotel

Wasn't the Mayor of Chicago's dad involved in that little morsel? Such cuddly folk, the Irgun and Stern Gang.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oh you mean the British mandate for Palestine, which was developed just after the end of the first ww? Or UN resolution 181 at the end of the second WW?

Or how the Jews accepted the resolution, but the Palestinians, and the behest of arab governments, refused to go along with it, resulting in the situation now?

It still does not change the fact that Hamass charter says Israel cannot exist. So here we are, in a tit for tat, where Hamas kills civilians, Israel kills civilians, and both sides trying to claim the moral high ground when neither side has it.

Going back to what I have said before in here, and other threads, the Palestinian people, and the Israeli people, need to throw their governments out and get people in place who know how to talk to each other to resolve the issues at hand.

Unless you think that killing is the only way? If it is then lets get it overwiith shall we.

My money is on Israel.

As far as the missile, the Hamas spokesperson stated it hit the school bus. OIr are we going to ignore that because it doesnt support a particular side of the argument?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Israel appears to have terrorized it's way into existence. I don't blame the Palestinians for not cooperating. The Brits had as much right to promise Palestine to European Jews, as China has to offer Ireland to the Kurds.

The original crime was committed by the Zionists...therefore nothing the Palestinians do in their self defense can be considered a crime. If it was your land, you'd stop at nothing to push out the trespassers.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by Danbones
the king david hotel

Wasn't the Mayor of Chicago's dad involved in that little morsel? Such cuddly folk, the Irgun and Stern Gang.

Yes he was and as soon as his son became White House Chief of Staff the Wiki-pedia article on Dr. Emanuel detailing his terrorist past was deleted.

I think a lot of Americans mean well but in part are confused as to what has really happened over there because of the way the real history 'dissapears' through efforts like removing Dr. Emanuel's Wiki-pedia article and the constant retelling by Zionists and Israeli Sympathizers of false history that either glosses over, ignores, lies, or glorifies unseemly acts as some kind of heroic struggle.

Some heros the Palestinians take them in when they have no place to go in Europe and the ZIonists immediately start conspiring through Terrorist Organizations and the Zionist Manefesto to stab their hosts in the back and they are still stabbing away.

I am more fortunate than most people because the nation of Israel was only 16 years old when I was a baby so I have witnessed the actual events in a lot of cases as they really happened versus the phony baloney retelling of them by ZIonists years later, and also having a natural love of history that causes me to enjoy studying it.

Half the stuff the pro-Zionists say are out and out fabrications and Americans who aren't as old or well studied usually find they are served up with no small degree of peer pressure and angry denunciations if you don't accept it at face value.

In a way we have been victimized by all this too, the War on Terror much of it designed by Israelis with dual American Citizenship holding American Office like former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and former White House Cheif of Staff Rahm Emanuel have created an economically lucrative atmosphere of fear here in America where what Muslim enemies we had prior to our very aggressive 'pre-emptive' wars in the Middle East was because of our Carte Blanche support of Israel and the dual standards we employ through our gunboat diplomacy.

I honestly fear for Israel because if Americans ever wise up enmass to the manipulation by Israelis and Zionists within the American government I fear the Palestinians are going to end up being the least of the Israeli's state's worries.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Israel appears to have terrorized it's way into existence. I don't blame the Palestinians for not cooperating. The Brits had as much right to promise Palestine to European Jews, as China has to offer Ireland to the Kurds.

The original crime was committed by the Zionists...therefore nothing the Palestinians do in their self defense can be considered a crime. If if was your land, you'd stop at nothing to push out the trespassers.

Out of curiosity, where does Islam come into play with the struggle of the Palestinian people and their claim? And that is a serious question btw.

As far as promising land I can see that point of view.. However, the Middle eAst was not always the way it is now, and at several poiints throughout history, groups in the MIddle East eventually gained control of the territory they are in now. Why is it different for Israel?

I mean its ok for the Saud family to conquer surrounding territory to form their nation..... The Egyptian empire, the Persian Empire, the Turks, Ottoman...

It just now becomes an issue when the people are jewish?

No amount of rationalization, on either side, can justify an attack on a school bus, or hospital. Tio me peoples arguments are based off of revenge, which never works.

People call out the US for vetoing Israeli resolutions in the UN, while ignoring the resolutions vetoed by China and Russia. As I said before, its a one sided argument with absolutely no give.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You also stated the missile hit the school bus so did you target the school bus?

He did not say and a school bus was targeted.

He stated what is a fact, a missile of some type hit the bus. So the one that hit concrete somewhere or a field, was what targeted to hit an empty road or a field?

Hamas shoots missiles up into the air pretty much as a way of saying, we are still here, and still mad.

When they hit something they hit it by blind luck.

I can pretty much see them now if it was Hamas that did it, "We just got a report the missile hit a school bus" second guy in room "Really, our missile?" third guy "One of our missiles hit something?" fourth guy "Are you sure it was our missle?" 5th guy "Who else would fire it?" second guy again "I don't know it's just we never seem to hit anything with them" third guy "Check another channel maybe they got the story wrong and it was a missile in some other country?".

Hate to break it to you, but chances of Hamas being able to successfully target a moving bus from miles away, that they wouldn't have even been able to see from miles away, let alone have yard markers to calculate the busses moving speed and windage and range is just absurd.

No one with an ounce of common sense would believe that.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Yes he was and as soon as his son became White House Chief of Staff the Wiki-pedia article on Dr. Emanuel detailing his terrorist past was deleted.

Go figger...

I think a lot of Americans mean well but in part are confused as to what has really happened over there because of the way the real history 'dissapears' through efforts like removing Dr. Emanuel's Wiki-pedia article and the constant retelling by Zionists and Israeli Sympathizers of false history that either glosses over, ignores, lies, or glorifies unseemly acts as some kind of heroic struggle.

Massive indoctrination and endless propaganda doesn't hurt their cause, but still...sometimes it seems American cognitive dissonance is second to none.

I honestly fear for Israel because if Americans ever wise up enmass to the manipulation by Israelis and Zionists within the American government I fear the Palestinians are going to end up being the least of the Israeli's state's worries.

Yes...I agree. I believe the worst enemies of the rank and file Jews are the Zionists. When the world wakes up to what they've really been doing, I hope this time the anger won't be misdirected. Israel has much less to do with Judaism than it has to do with European colonialism, and I feel this is the ploy the Zionists have used throughout history... they commit crimes in the name of Judaism, and then throw average Jews under the bus when their crimes are exposed, thus reinforcing the tribal mentality of "the world is against Jews" at the same time it provides a weapon of "anti-semitism" to be hurled at critics. It's a self fulfilling prophesy.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Hate to break it to you, but chances of Hamas being able to successfully target a moving bus from miles away, that they wouldn't have even been able to see from miles away, let alone have yard markers to calculate the busses moving speed and windage and range is just absurd.

No one with an ounce of common sense would believe that.

True..
And even if it was a guided missile, which I highly doubt, they are listed with an accuracy of 5 meters by the manufacturer..
I'm sure that would also be only in experienced hands which Hamas are not..

Accuracy

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I personally wondered how the UN condems the United States for asking illegal aliens for ID as a human right's violation while Russia and Iran fund and give weapons that are knowingly going to be used to against innocent civilians and children. I'm surprised Israel (not a friend of mine) isn't carpet bombing the Gaza strip. Two wrongs don't make a right however that is how you fight those clowns. Everyday more and more it is obvious that there is nothing peaceful about Islam.

When are the Iranians Russians and Chinese going to be held accountable. The UN is a corrupt puppet and is totally useless. they should be all fired.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join