It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas' Powerful New Weapon Alters Strategic Calculations Along the Gaza Strip

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

If the above post is accurate, and you are Chinese intelligence, then you just discredited yourself and anything you post.

Sorry man...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

If the above post is accurate, and you are Chinese intelligence, then you just discredited yourself and anything you post.

Sorry man...

它發生在我們最好的!

even Proto slips sometimes.....

He gave up our secret u2u codes !!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Yeah I guess it does happen to the best of us..

As far as your pictures go, there are a bunch more on yahoo images that show other angles that undermines the theory it was not hit by a missile.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Yeah I guess it does happen to the best of us..

As far as your pictures go, there are a bunch more on yahoo images that show other angles that undermines the theory it was not hit by a missile.

can we see which ones ?

I know it WAS HIT......I'm questioning the plan behind the scenes.

all false flags use the real thing ..... then it gets propagated.

have you investigated the photoshop possibility ?

which Yahoo image link ? I only saw google.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
is anyone on ATS planning to be a member of this ?

www.haaretz.com...

New IDF unit to fight enemies on Facebook, Twitter

Top IDF spokesman's Office official: We must show the totality of IDF actions without a filter.

The Israel Defense Forces Spokesman's Office is to begin drafting computer experts with an eye toward establishing an Internet and new media department unit, Army Spokesman Brig. Gen. Avi Benayahu said Monday.

Speaking at the Eilat Journalists Conference, Benayahu said the new department would focus on the Internet's social media networks mainly to reach an international audience directly rather than through the regular media.

Responding to criticism of Israel's ability to face hostile entities on the Web, Benayahu said the new program would be able to deal with the problem. He said that from each group drafted to the Army Spokesman's Office, between eight to 10 young people who are experts in Web 2.0 - YouTube, Facebook and Twitter - to be identified before induction, would be assigned to the new department. The new recruits would be put to work in the new media unit after undergoing a general Army Spokesman's Unit training course.

Benayahu told Haaretz the new program would be up and running in a few months. ..........

The Army Spokesman's Office began working in this area more than a year ago. During Operation Cast Lead it put up YouTube videos of attacks on targets in the Gaza Strip, to illustrate the care the IDF takes to avoid hitting civilians. One such clip showed how the pilot of an IDF helicopter diverted a missile that had been fired at a target when it was realized civilians had entered the target area.

The head of communications at the Army Spokesman's office, Col. Ofer Kol, said they wanted to reach "mainly an international audience that is less exposed to operational processes. Foreign media do more 'zooming-in' and so it's important to us to show the totality of IDF actions without a filter."

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Sorry man...

Ah so all of a sudden you can believe someone posting on ATS without a source as long as it's something you want to believe, especially if it's about a poster in opposition to you.

See and now you look silly because you lower your standards when it favors you but most of all because xuenchen is actually North Korean Intelligence not Chinese!

Actually xuenchen is neither, but a God fearing American, who drives a chevrolet, eats apple pie for breakfast lunch and dinner, and has never missed a Yankees Baseball Game.

He is also the guy who has been scouring the Internet to find some very interesting pictures on this subject that you are quick to dismiss the relevance of as quickly as you reached an assumption about a fellow poster based on a joke.

So much for you need sources!

It's clearly about you believing what's convenient for you to believe.

edit on 16/4/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redstripe1229

Dude... are you serious?! aren't you taking conspiracies a bit too far? this weapon probably came from Iran, as they've been arming everyone in the area for years...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Sorry man...

Ah so all of a sudden you can believe someone posting on ATS without a source as long as it's something you want to believe, especially if it's about a poster in opposition to you.

See and now you look silly because you lower your standards when it favors you but most of all because xuenchen is actually North Korean Intelligence not Chinese!

Actually xuenchen is neither, but a God fearing American, who drives a chevrolet, eats apple pie for breakfast lunch and dinner, and has never missed a Yankees Baseball Game.

He is also the guy who has been scouring the Internet to find some very interesting pictures on this subject that you are quick to dismiss the relevance of as quickly as you reached an assumption about a fellow poster based on a joke.

So much for you need sources!

It's clearly about you believing what's convenient for you to believe.

edit on 16/4/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

good psychic abilities today !!

I do drive a chevy !!!!!

I like apple pie, but not THAT much !!!

However, I am a White Sox fan.

edit:
oops! I forgot,

I dont fear God.
edit on 16-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Well I would like to believe you but Xcathdra says it's foolish to believe anything without a source to back it up!

Do you actually have an internet source to back up any of those claims regarding yourself?

Where it gets confusing though of course is Xcathdra sometimes makes his own assumptions without an Internet source, but he feels confident we should all listen to what he has to say, so I guess I should just defer to him and wait for him to return and tell me???

Hey I know maybe I will just make my own decision without a source and without listening to Xcathdra, who I think is near an ATS record now for posting the same article like it's the explanation of a traffic code for someone he's stopped on the side of the road.

Great job on digging up all the pictures!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well I would like to believe you but Xcathdra says it's foolish to believe anything without a source to back it up!

Do you actually have an internet source to back up any of those claims regarding yourself?

Great job on digging up all the pictures!

I can't prove anything I have secret sources.

the Internet receives the info AFTER i reveal.

besides, the Chinese Embassy is on a different channel.

I am researching a book that was written over 30 years ago about how Israel was actually founded.

it's SOOOOO controversial however, I can't present the facts ...... YET

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I am researching a book that was written over 30 years ago about how Israel was actually founded. it's SOOOOO controversial however, I can't present the facts ...... YET

I for one cannot wait for you to reveal the facts of the case my friend! You know, the fact that Israel was created when it was is divine proof of man's imminent demise at their own hands according to the rapture believing faithful. So if you have proof that divine intervention was witnessed in the creation of Israel please do post it.

I looked into it myself and couldn't find anything along those lines. I sure would like to know how it was done though.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

I am researching a book that was written over 30 years ago about how Israel was actually founded. it's SOOOOO controversial however, I can't present the facts ...... YET

I for one cannot wait for you to reveal the facts of the case my friend! You know, the fact that Israel was created when it was is divine proof of man's imminent demise at their own hands according to the rapture believing faithful. So if you have proof that divine intervention was witnessed in the creation of Israel please do post it.

I looked into it myself and couldn't find anything along those lines. I sure would like to know how it was done though.

actually there was no divine intervention unfortunately, at least according to the theories I am reseaching.

the creation time frame is of the ancient type however.....

it goes back to WHO the original Israelites really were and where they migrated from and how they created .... well I can't say too much right now.

oops, I should not say "migrated from"...... giving too much away ....

the research is incomplete so far .... time will reveal many secrets.

one hint could be this:

when some books were published 30 years ago, they were only based on conjectures and theories at the time.

recent scientific discoveries (related to ancient, real ancient DNA) have actually proven some of the conjecture to actually be true and factual.

You are correct however, in "man's imminent demise" being part of it .....

the cause and effect of said "demise" is the revealing bombshell.

when the right thread at the right time comes forward .... I should be able to "ease in" the works.

and another hint:

I may have mentioned this on another thread recently, but I can't find it, and it may have been off-topic so I balked.

edit on 16-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ender_shadow
reply to post by redstripe1229

Dude... are you serious?! aren't you taking conspiracies a bit too far? this weapon probably came from Iran, as they've been arming everyone in the area for years...

France/Qatar supplying Libyan rebels with ATGMs

Libyan rebels sell weapons to Al Qaeda

The point is that the West is happily supplying weapons to Libyan rebels to incite civil war, and these weapons are going straight out of country and into the hands of the Islamic Brotherhood.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
That's crossing the line, they and who ever gave them those munitions can be expecting some serious retaliation.

Not cool, overkill and now it is going to get ugly. Expect it to get hot over there this summer, maybe even spring with that kind of escalation of force.

There will be no retalliation because it is nothing more then to level the playing field. If they think they will launch against Russia make no mistake Russia will tear Israel a new one.
edit on 16-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Don't worry, I didn't read them. My clearance isn't active that high any more, but I DO remember the proper proceedure for when you run across stuff classified above your level - you don't read it!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Don't worry, I didn't read them. My clearance isn't active that high any more, but I DO remember the proper proceedure for when you run across stuff classified above your level - you don't read it!

You read it and say nothing about it, as long as there is no survielance recording your every move means no one can prove a thing.
edit on 16-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit:
oops! I forgot,

I dont fear God.

AHA! So you ARE a godless commie double-nought spy! You've been outed!

P.S.: The part about how not to give yourself away like that is on page 67 of the "Worldwide Manual for Secret Squirrels". It's in the fine print in a foot note, though...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

You read it and say nothing about it, as long as there is no survielance recording your every move means no one can prove a thing.

Secret message? WHAT secret message? I didn't see anything at all laying around in there...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread on ATS just a day or so ago which said that this was actually a mortar round and that the bus wasn't targeted?

I'm not on either side although I do feel sorry for both the Palestine/Israel people stuck in the middle. (Even more so for the Gaza folks.) I say send the civilians out and let the army/governments on both sides have at it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
The point is that the West is happily supplying weapons to Libyan rebels to incite civil war, and these weapons are going straight out of country and into the hands of the Islamic Brotherhood.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

I'm sure the weapons being given to the rebels are falling into the wrong hands and are being sold/traded to terrorist organizations. But I highly doubt that these weapons have made it to Hamas in Gaza, at least not yet. Syria is the main one upgrading the arsenal of Hamas right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join