It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas' Powerful New Weapon Alters Strategic Calculations Along the Gaza Strip

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by backinblack

Can I assume that since you hate Israel, that you are anti semitic and assume the holocaust never occured

And i am assuming anyone who questions israel will be automatically labeled an anti-semite by you?

I think it's time now that you stop falling for propaganda and get in touch with reality.

These might be a good start:

Palestinian conflict by numbers

Rothschilds behind Balfour declaration

SO let me get this right, you come into the middle of a conversation without apparently reading what was going on, and take a question of mine out of context in an effort to paint a different picture...

sad...

If any news source says missile, laser guided missile, guided missile.. Its propoganda...

If an article says mortar, or has slighty different facts that appear to support the palestinian side, its accepted..

I really dont hink you should be lecturing anyone on propoganda to say the least.

I would like to point out how assinine it is for people to even attempt to make a distinction about what hit a school bus. The simple fact that several of you guys, backinblack at the forefront, actually rationalize that its ok to target a school bus is just sad. To fiurther argue that its somehow justified because of whats going on elsewhere is sad.

Whats even worse, is it places you into the exact same boat that you guys accuse Israel of being in.

Funny how the chickens come home to roost.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If by insiting, you mean existing...then sure, but technically speaking, and by technical, I mean anything not totally spun on its ear...they started none, they did finish them all though.

Get real..Even the Israelis stubbornly admit that THEY started wars..

No point debating if you simply ignore known history..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by baconvein
reply to post by infolurker

You would be surprised what people will do when pushed to the very edge, where as I don't agree with it, I understand that If Israel really cared they could maybe stop destroying peoples homes and repressing a whole nation, turning human beings into monsters doing the only thing they can to get the worlds attention.

Wait, what? Haven't Hamas always been the bad guys in this whole situation, using force to attack Israel needlessly?

I remember being pissed off when Israel retaliated for civilian deaths created by Hamas and the media and public (mainly BBC) seemed to defend the terrorists attacking Israeli territories. Am I being surrounded by terrorist symoathisers again here on ATS?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I would like to point out how assinine it is for people to even attempt to make a distinction about what hit a school bus. The simple fact that several of you guys, backinblack at the forefront, actually rationalize that its ok to target a school bus is just sad. To fiurther argue that its somehow justified because of whats going on elsewhere is sad.

And me, at the forefront, would like to point out you are talking crap..

I have never and will never say targeting any civilians, be they men,women or children is right..

I simply asked you to prove where Hamas said they actually targeted that school bus..
Something you have yet to prove after countless pages, posts and BS comments..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

If by insiting, you mean existing...then sure, but technically speaking, and by technical, I mean anything not totally spun on its ear...they started none, they did finish them all though.

Source?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Anti tank missiles, this is what is supposed to have targetted and hit a bus? Gimme a break.

edit on Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:46:38 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I have never and will never say targeting any civilians, be they men,women or children is right..

I simply asked you to prove where Hamas said they actually targeted that school bus..
Something you have yet to prove after countless pages, posts and BS comments..

NYT Source

The military wing of Hamas, the Islamic militant group that controls Gaza, claimed responsibility for the attack on the bus, saying it had specifically aimed at the target as a response to Israel’s killing of three Hamas commanders last Saturday. Israel said the three had been planning to kidnap Israelis.

“This is an initial response to the occupation’s crimes,” Hamas said in a statement on Thursday, referring to Israel, “the latest of which was the assassination of the three holy fighters.”

In the hours after the strike on the bus, Gaza militants fired 45 rockets and mortars at southern Israel, hitting one house but causing no more injuries

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Source?

Gee whiz, you really know that little..
Well here's a very pro Israel site speaking of the 6 day war..

Note, Israel ATTACKED them...
www.zionism-israel.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
How dare they have real weapons to actually fight back, this is a travesty! Only Pringles cans to shoot morter rounds are allowed. Actually second thought Pringles are probably banned in Gaza because they contain food. lol

So in your little world Hamas is fighting back aganist school buses?

Damn them evil school buses.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

But Israeli security officials said that the Kornet antitank missile fired on Thursday was an advanced and accurate weapon deliberately aimed at the bus. The missile, which is laser guided, has a range of about three miles, and in this case, according to initial findings, it hit its target from a distance of nearly two miles, the officials said.

From your source...

You really believe that??

BTW, there's no quote of Hamas admitting they targeted the bus...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Source?

Ya, I think you linked the wrong thing...thats the 6 day war..if you think somewhere in there it suggested israel attacked them, then you clearly skimmed and read something different...reread again if you want, your going to be rather embarassed.

got anything else then?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Nice try.. Go back and read the thread from page 1 up until now, and you will see your defense of the attack. You make every attempt to rationalize the incident itself, then take it one step further by not only ignoring information provided, but by demanding evidence of certain words, which in the end make no real difference.

You argue it was a rocket, not a missile, and you argue the bus was not targeted. You then make the argument an anti tank weapon would do more damage, even after posts and videos show the complete opposite. You continue to demand proof that has already been posted time and again.

You have made it perfectly clear you are ok with Hamas killing innocent people... And you argue in circles and continue to ask for information already provided in hopes people will get sidetracked by arguing with a wall.

Whats funny is you act in the same exact manner than you accuse Israel of acting in, except your to blind to see that in your posts.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Look dude, i don't like running around in circles and neither do i label people anti-semite for questioning israel. You can quitely ignore thousands of people dying compare to a handful on the other side and than turning it into such a big issue that gives the other side the right to cage, rape and destroy it's neighbours.

-In this thread we have established that whatever hit the bus definetly wasn't an 'anti-tank' rocket.

Israel will never stop building illegal settlements whether Hamas and it's pringle tubes exist or not.

PLO bad, Arafat bad, Hamas bad , Al-Aqsa bad, why don't pro-israelis just cut the crap and say the whole of muslim world is bad?

One thing is clear though, until israel exists in Middle East there will never ever be peace.

While US tax payers and soldiers keep paying the price for the protection of the 'G-Ds chosen' people.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Nice try.. Go back and read the thread from page 1 up until now, and you will see your defense of the attack. You make every attempt to rationalize the incident itself, then take it one step further by not only ignoring information provided, but by demanding evidence of certain words, which in the end make no real difference.
You argue it was a rocket, not a missile, and you argue the bus was not targeted. You then make the argument an anti tank weapon would do more damage, even after posts and videos show the complete opposite. You continue to demand proof that has already been posted time and again.
You have made it perfectly clear you are ok with Hamas killing innocent people... And you argue in circles and continue to ask for information already provided in hopes people will get sidetracked by arguing with a wall.
Whats funny is you act in the same exact manner than you accuse Israel of acting in, except your to blind to see that in your posts.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

You make it perfectly clear that if Israel says so then proof is irrelevant..
Sheesh, even the OP's article accidentally forgot to take out the pic saying Israeli officials said it was a mortar shell..
But if that were the case Israel could not go on to kill 20 Palestinians and injuring a "4 year old girl"..
Guess that little girl, not even old enough to catch that bus, is justified...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
From rocks to missles. Wow, Hamas have matured. And what about direct attack instead of suicide bombing, have they too few members left to do it the old way?

Ok, a bit tongue in cheek but everyone blames Israel for everything when Israel only ever responds to an outside attack. It just shows how many are anti Jew ad would fall into Hilters thinking and plans if given the chance. Many deplore Hilter and the Nazi's yet the media may as well be the same thing... drumming up anti Israel sentiment.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Source?

Ya, I think you linked the wrong thing...thats the 6 day war..if you think somewhere in there it suggested israel attacked them, then you clearly skimmed and read something different...reread again if you want, your going to be rather embarassed.

got anything else then?

Operation Focus - (For detailed account see - Operation Focus) Israel attacked the Egyptians beginning on June 5, 1967 at about 07:45 hours.

Gimmie a break...Read it all and learn something..
Israel called it a preemptive strike...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
From rocks to missles. Wow, Hamas have matured. And what about direct attack instead of suicide bombing, have they too few members left to do it the old way?

Ok, a bit tongue in cheek but everyone blames Israel for everything when Israel only ever responds to an outside attack. It just shows how many are anti Jew ad would fall into Hilters thinking and plans if given the chance. Many deplore Hilter and the Nazi's yet the media may as well be the same thing... drumming up anti Israel sentiment.

Read some history dude.

Hitler and zionists collaborated to create israel while both were funded by the rothschilds. Let me give you a clue, Havaara Agreement.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
you know what...nevermind.
The information is out there, all over the place
the hamas propaganda machine simply cannot win its mental war on the net...too many sources no matter how badly they want to spin reality...so ya, good luck with that

maybe next week you can go on about how hamas was actually just tossing candy at the bus and israel demons tried to blow up their own bus.

Like trying to teach a history class to a brick

incidently, for future disinformation, I suggest the following..
instead of trying to defend a horrific crime, it is best to simply say it never happened..you know because of whatever (meh, just say you were there..we can't tell)..then say this is an attempt to give false information to achieve some other goal..say, real estate maybe.

I mean, come on...if your going to send out propaganda, at least know how the audience works where your sending the disinfo to.
the western crowd...we won't accept kids being shot at...but we will consider the media just fabricating the whole thing to begin with.

Subterfuge...your doing it poorly.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
Read some history dude.

Hitler and zionists collaborated to create israel while both were funded by the rothschilds. Let me give you a clue, Havaara Agreement.

Likewise
Reread what that entailed...that was the beginning of the solution to the "Jewish problem". Ship em all off to one single focused place...they lose everything they have, and voila...jews gone from germany, all their stuff given to the state.
Ya, thats totally something the average zionist would want...oh, where can I sign up so the government can take all my stuff and ship me off to some damn desert internment camp.

the havaara agreement was not some wonderful agreement in 33, it was a hey...guess what zionists, your giving us your crap and getting on this here ship senario...oh, and your also paying us 1000 sterling so you can have our imports also, I mean, you wanna eat while your there after all...

man...just...man.

Best not to start on how the german movement was some great thing for jews...

what the hells wrong with some of you anyhow...your filters simply bonkers or you lot outsourced?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You argue in favor of targeting civilians. There was no military target. We've all read their Charter and we all know they want all the Jews dead. You side with them, don't be surprised if people assume you also agree with their self-proclaimed goals.

You can argue there is evil on both sides, but in reality people only defend what they agree with. Pretending otherwise is frankly the kind of crap politicians do and even they have enough sense not to side with Jihadists out to take over the world, beginning with the elimination of all Jews in Israel.

Why are you such a propagandist for such evil people. You a member?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join