It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-Year-Old Runs Her Own Business and Parents Quit Jobs To Help Her

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Every Parent's Dream!

Now here's a smart little girl that probably has no idea how much she is helping her parents in these times.

Wish her well!

www.clickondetroit.com...

WEST BLOOMFIELD, Mich -- A West Bloomfield girl is CEO of her own company. "It all began one day I was going to make my husband Rick a zipper pull for his fleece sweater, and I said it out loud and Hannah said lets make a business out of it," said Lauren Altman, Hannah's mother. Hannah Altman and her family created CoolZips.com and HannahsCoolWorld.com about three years ago.

"We walked into a pizza restaurant and Hannah saw a vending machine and she begged my husband for a quarter when she saw a pencil topper in a vending machine," said Lauren Altman. "They were just really cute little pencil toppers, at the time they were bright colors and they caught my eye. I just liked them so much, I really wanted to start a business," said Hannah Altman, CEO of Hannah's Cool World. "I said 'Don't waste your money on that' and finally after she kept asking I said 'OK here is a few quarters' and she discovered these little pencil tops," said Rick Altman, Hannah's father. "I just liked them so much, I really wanted to start a business," said Hannah.

To check out Hannah's websites:

Letter From the President and CEO

Welcome to my website. My name is Hannah and I am 10 years-old.

www.CoolZips.com...

www.HannahsCoolWorld.com...

edit on 12-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Very cool story.

Awesome to see kids thinking big when they are young...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
After seeing reading this I was amazed. Then I took a good look at myself and ...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hannah for President 2012

Cute story I wish her well.

top topics

join