It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and Japan!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
Yes I'm at it again and this time I don't care wether you disagree with me or not. If you agree then good for you. If you disagree then good for you.

HAARP is in my belief the reason Japan is having massive earthquakes and tsunamis. As I have said before weather manipulation is very possible and it has been done. HAARP also has the power to destroy things as we all have seen. But just how high does that power go before the military really screws up and does something wrong. HAARP is the devils playground. It's caused earthquakes and other man made disasters and it will continue to do so until we can stop it.

HAARP can also be used for economical and environmental warfare. Don't deny it because it's true.

Well I guess all I would say is that just because it could be used for it doesn't mean it was used for it.. but there's no evidence that it even can.

As someone else mentioned in another thread, it's also unlikely we'd target Japan of all people .. there are plenty of other prime targets..

Nevertheless .. for me to be convinced I'd need to hear a solid motive and I'd need to see some proof it's even possible for it to cause such massive earthquakes.. we just have no evidence HAARP is involved besides a few people convincing themselves of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by kid_cudi

You got proof on this?, and while your at it mind giving me proof that HARRP also caused every other Earthquake that Japan has had? Last I checked HARRP has only been around since 93, while Earthquakes have been happening since well the beginning of Earth.

very good point.. Japan has a well known history of horrible earthquakes, and they were kind of due for a big one according to the historic cycle they are on.. LA is also due for a big one, I just saw a NOVA special on this very topic.. LA is due for one, we've known about it and geologists are testing new tech to try to better detect warning since ( huge sensors buried deep in the rock ) .. it's a fact that these things are cyclical in nature.. the earth is constantly shifting, these plates build up pressure over time and eventually they literally snap .. the pressure is released and the cycle begins again.

The tech they are testing in California can yield potentially up to 24 hours of warning time but they just don't know yet how reliable it is .. they also mentioned a computer network that you can take part of that uses motion sensors in your laptop to detect movements .. with a large enough network they can detect even small earthquakes as they happen.. enough computers allow for error correction unless hundreds of people all move in the same direction at the same time of course

edit on 12-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I have seen before how some people have been hard on you in other threads Kid_Cudi.
I don't necessarily agree with them - I think everyone is entitled to have their say here.
But you honestly could present your threads in a more interresting way.

For me as an ATS reader, it becomes very boring to read posts that is nothing more then one persons opinions.
No links, no data, nothing to spark a great discussion, nothing.
Just your personal opinions on an already well discussed topic.
You could have just updated your Facebook status with this text instead of posting it on ATS.

Just learn to present your posts in a way that opens up for a discussion.
Maybe then people can discuss your topics instead of you personally.
Until you get that - you just get what you deserve...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There's plenty of legit evidence out there to suggest HAARP is capable of doing a number of things. Over the horizon radar, under water comunications, ground topagraphy, and weather manipulation. People are suggesting HAARP may have been related to the Japan EQs because HAARP produces ELF waves which are belived to be able to trigger earth quakes, HAARP's website has been offline for about 10 days now, and mainly because HAARP's Induction Magnetometer was showing a strong 2.6Hz signal during the time of the 9.0 EQ.

Get your research together before you making claims you can't back up. "HAARP is causing disasters."
Instead make claims you can back up "HAARP may be capable of triggering EQ's"
Then provide evidence, preferably of scienific nature or from a credible source.
The information is out there already in many threads on ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join