It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

HAARP and Japan!

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yes I'm at it again and this time I don't care wether you disagree with me or not. If you agree then good for you. If you disagree then good for you.

HAARP is in my belief the reason Japan is having massive earthquakes and tsunamis. As I have said before weather manipulation is very possible and it has been done. HAARP also has the power to destroy things as we all have seen. But just how high does that power go before the military really screws up and does something wrong. HAARP is the devils playground. It's caused earthquakes and other man made disasters and it will continue to do so until we can stop it.

HAARP can also be used for economical and environmental warfare. Don't deny it because it's true.




posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The ancient Greeks had a god for everything, here on ATS we've replaced them with conspiracies.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
Yes I'm at it again and this time I don't care wether you disagree with me or not. If you agree then good for you. If you disagree then good for you.

HAARP is in my belief the reason Japan is having massive earthquakes and tsunamis. As I have said before weather manipulation is very possible and it has been done. HAARP also has the power to destroy things as we all have seen. But just how high does that power go before the military really screws up and does something wrong. HAARP is the devils playground. It's caused earthquakes and other man made disasters and it will continue to do so until we can stop it.

HAARP can also be used for economical and environmental warfare. Don't deny it because it's true.


Hehe at the risk of sounding mean, what does your post have to offer on the subject that isn't already here in ATS?

Generally people gather facts and write on a theory they have and then have a discussion. There is really nothing to talk about from your post, if you know what I mean.

Or I could just say...

"Yeah! HAARP is Bad! You Tell 'em!"

But that isn't very fun on "paper" is it?



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi
 


You got proof on this?, and while your at it mind giving me proof that HARRP also caused every other Earthquake that Japan has had? Last I checked HARRP has only been around since 93, while Earthquakes have been happening since well the beginning of Earth.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Fewer !'s, same lack of substance. You are still spreading fear mongering without evidence to back it up.



As I have said before weather manipulation is very possible and it has been done.


Other than cloud seeding, is there any other evidence of this?



HAARP also has the power to destroy things as we all have seen.


I didn't.



But just how high does that power go before the military really screws up and does something wrong.


I thought you're whole point was that they've done something wrong?



Don't deny it because it's true.


Ignorance = Denied.

Seriously, you've got this agenda with HAARP. If you want people to listen, back up your claims.

EDIT TO ADD: Funny thing is, I totally knew who the OP was the moment I saw the title.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Lighterside because: tidbit



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside
 


Funny you mention that, lol I had a feeling it was the same guy from the last few threads.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
By Michel Chossudovsky - Professor of Economics, University of Ottawa and TFF associate, author of The Globalization of Poverty, second edition, Common Courage Press


From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.



World renowned scientist Dr. Rosalie Bertell confirms that "US military scientists are working on weather systems as a potential weapon. The methods include the enhancing of storms and the diverting of vapor rivers in the Earth's atmosphere to produce targeted droughts or floods."(2) Already in the 1970s, former National Security advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski had foreseen in his book "Between Two Ages" that: "Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised... Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm. "

Here



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi
 





While there is no evidence that this deadly technology has been used, surely the United Nations should be addressing the issue of "environmental warfare" alongside the debate on the climatic impacts of greenhouse gases.


In other words this is simply his opinion just like this thread is yours..so any other "evidence"?


here's what Canada has to say about this guy.




In an op-ed in the Western Standard, Chossudovsky was listed as one of Canada's nuttiest professors "whose absurdity stands head and shoulders above their colleagues."

edit on 12-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
By Michel Chossudovsky - Professor of Economics, University of Ottawa and TFF associate, author of The Globalization of Poverty, second edition, Common Courage Press


From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.



World renowned scientist Dr. Rosalie Bertell confirms that "US military scientists are working on weather systems as a potential weapon. The methods include the enhancing of storms and the diverting of vapor rivers in the Earth's atmosphere to produce targeted droughts or floods."(2) Already in the 1970s, former National Security advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski had foreseen in his book "Between Two Ages" that: "Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised... Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm. "

Here




'Potentially' & 'are working on' is hardly proof that HAARP is causing earthquakes in Japan.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
By Michel Chossudovsky - Professor of Economics, University of Ottawa and TFF associate, author of The Globalization of Poverty, second edition, Common Courage Press

....

Here


This article even states 2 times that there is no evidence that HAARP is a weapon. Did you do a google and post the first thing that appeared to be relevant evidence? Hell, did you even read it?



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 12-4-2011 by Lighterside because: stupid clicky finger, CALM YOURSELF!



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama
 


So I guess all of you are to lazy to do a little research yourself! All people ever want is proof. Can't you just accept the fact that the military has weapons from hell wether you like it or not. Why do the debunkers always try to prove everything wrong? Because they know that if they did their research they would be proven wrong.




posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi
 


InfoWars...really lol no ones going to accept the "fact" that HAARP is a weapon because well it's not..



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama
 


Show me your proof that it isnt a weapon!



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi
 


Honestly even if I were to provide the facts (which can be found using a simple search on any search engine) you would simply dismiss it as false information...

buuuut here you go..

www.crystalinks.com...

en.wikipedia.org... rogram

skeptoid.com...


edit on 12-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
reply to post by Nobama
 


So I guess all of you are to lazy to do a little research yourself! All people ever want is proof. Can't you just accept the fact that the military has weapons from hell wether you like it or not. Why do the debunkers always try to prove everything wrong? Because they know that if they did their research they would be proven wrong.



Do you think this is new? Do you really think these ideas have not been tossed around countless times on ATS? Do you REEAALLY think that we haven't researched a topic that what, almost a decade old?

All us people ever want is proof, DAMN STRAIGHT!

Most of us have researched, and came to the same conclusions that you seem to miss. That there IS NO conclusive evidence. We can suspect all we want, but at the end of the say, suspicion is all we are left with. We're not here to prove you wrong, we're here to point out the FACT that there is no evidence, and you are not sharing anything new. I would be the first to jump on board to support a theory that HAD substance, but all you're doing is littering the interwebs.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Don't start with the exclamations again kid. Go get your sippy cup of milk and relax. Havn't you learned from your last haarp thread that nobody knows for sure? I smell cointelpro here folks. Or this guy needs some serious help.
Relax. Stop making the same mistakes and expecting different results.
edit on 12-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: obviously a wannbe cop



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
reply to post by Nobama
 


Show me your proof that it isnt a weapon!


I am an invisible leprechaun with a wi-fi connection living under your bed. I clean my belly button with your toothbrush when you're away.

Prove that I am not, Else therefor I am.



posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh man it must be true!

kid_kudi said so himself!




posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

So if HAARP is so anticlimactically mundane, why all the conspiracy theories? HAARP is operated by MarshCreek, LLC, an Alaska Native Corporation under contract to the Office of Naval Research. Anytime the ONR or DARPA or the military have their hand in something, paranoid types tend to come out of the woodwork and blame anything they can imagine on it. So regardless of whether HAARP is in the atmospheric research business or the rubber duckie business, they were pretty much doomed to conspiracy charges from the beginning.


I like this dude


HAARP Myths



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join