It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Has 'Fun' Subversively & Adversely Affecting Societies; Lays Out His Plan For America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is one of the biggest players that more attention needs to be brought to. Following this guys rhetoric and influence is very important imo.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I can not stomach this evil mongrel, however to be fair it looks like he is being misquoted through manipulative editing .For example the comments about 911, there was more to that statement ,so what was the context ?
I try to be as unbiased and analylitical as I can with such information .Not defending the man whatsoever but would like to see full statements, not shortcut through editing .

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Isn't just stating what most countries and most intelligence agencies do? You can't call him evil for putting into practice what is quite normal for one country to do to another. And who is to say other elite economists don't do this as well?

I still believe Soros is nothing more than a face for Americans to pin the blame on while the real culprit is hiding behind him.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Soros, the new boogie man of the conservative conspiracy theorists, who listen to the lunatic Glen Beck and the clown Alex Jones. They don’t understand that the boogie man is not hidden; indeed it’s the face of the Republican Party!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Anyone hear anything about the bretton woods circle jerk lately???

you know the one they created the imf and the current world criminal empire they control at last time they hooked up.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
know the face of your enemy !!!
You just saw it

he brings down banks and countries alike
just for the enjoyment of doing it.
This is evil incarnate.

He is not a financial speculator.
Soros is a financial terrorist.
You will see this when the US Dollar
collapses. He will net Billions just
like he did with the Bank of England.

While I am all for getting away from the Fed,
I do not trust this guy to be it's replacement.
Trading one evil for another worse evil
is not progress IMO.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
oops, a note I left out.
This video is from 2004.
His strategy has somewhat
changed in the past 2 yrs.
He does NOT want America
in the lead anymore per his remarks
in this video. He now wants the
Asian model of the Chinese.

edit on 4/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Isn't just stating what most countries and most intelligence agencies do? You can't call him evil for putting into practice what is quite normal for one country to do to another. And who is to say other elite economists don't do this as well?

I still believe Soros is nothing more than a face for Americans to pin the blame on while the real culprit is hiding behind him.

You fail to read, he's one of the big players maybe even one of the top, but there's more hiding under the manure pile.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Soros, the new boogie man of the conservative conspiracy theorists, who listen to the lunatic Glen Beck and the clown Alex Jones. They don’t understand that the boogie man is not hidden; indeed it’s the face of the Republican Party!

To see it in only one place is not too insightful. Look deeper and you will see that there's more to it than just one party.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Anyone hear anything about the bretton woods circle jerk lately???

you know the one they created the imf and the current world criminal empire they control at last time they hooked up.

Here's the latest on that, from The Telegraph if you can believe everything that they report. All I see from these head in the clouds full of themselves rich pigs is their total arrogance and how they look down on the common people.

What Soros and Rogoff are saying: Bretton Woods 2011 This weekend 400 economists and central bankers have assembled in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, to explore the way in which economic thinking needs to respond to the financial crisis, at a conference organised by the Geroge Soros-funded Institute of New Economic Thinking. Here is what some of the key figures have to say:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

yep even thats a whole lot of nothing but im great money is math n im a wiz and we cant predict people.
or was it you goy cattle are getting restless cause we took everything you had and now we're gonna kill ya...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

yep even thats a whole lot of nothing but im great money is math n im a wiz and we cant predict people.
or was it you goy cattle are getting restless cause we took everything you had and now we're gonna kill ya...

i see we have another angry sweat-sock talking to the mirror again....

the broken English is a little difficult to comprehend....

the only question I can decipher is::

What is "goy cattle" ???

does that mean "not kosher" ?? ....

top topics

join