It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could we ourselves become alien invaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
there has been thought that the earth could be under threat from aliens, but is it possible that sometime off in the far future some humans leave to another planet, well some stay here, eventualy one of these two groups turns on the other and invades the entire planet. launching a massive war

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Yes this is possible; i agree, if a group of humans stay on another planet for too long they may even evolve different and have different characteristics depending on the environment of their planet or base they are living at on said Planet.

Its also possible we could invade other civilizations of Aliens that inhabit other planets!

Thats to say; If we do advance that far with our technology.
edit on 12-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

ive been interested by this idea. that is what the video game killzone is actualy about humans vs humans who changed on a differnt planet

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This idea has interested me for some time.What if we are the only intelligent life in the galaxy and we are the ones who seed worlds in coming millennia. We spend so much time looking back at where we came from thinking we are the future. What if we are the past to some distant civilizations present. How exciting.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have always had a theory that the "gods" or aliens that are portrayed in the ancient alien theory were actually humans who mastered time travel. So it is my belief that if we were still around in say the year 4000 or 5000 we could possibly evolve to look like the gray's or aliens of some sort. We could then time travel back to whenever and invade. The invaders would be humans per se but not humans as we are now.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

this is also an interesting thought because from what several scientists say, humanoid aliens in general could be rare, as far as life goes, the greys are also thought to be a horribly unsuccesful evolutionary path unless the spe ies is realy advanced

new topics

top topics

join