It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific PROOF of Teleportation, telekinesis and channeling!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was looking to find some scientific facts about channeling and i stumbled across a guy that has found a scientific paper about teleportation, channeling and ascension. Here's what he wrote:

Scientific proof of telekinesis, channeling & the ascension

I just came upon quite an interesting read as I'll ever get into. Pretty surprising considering more than half of it is theoretical mathematics equations that pretty much sum up scientifically just how mind (mental) powers are interacting with not only matter, but also on the spiritual/ethereal/astral/virtual/galactic planes. Also pretty much breaks down the hierarchal levels of universal consciousness. All in all, bout the most scientific proof a skeptic could ask for, especially when in relation to channeling and the ascension. Pick up a pencil and do the math yourself. It's real folks. Don't believe me? Like I said, read this 80 page report, fresh from the presses over at Los Alamos National Laboratories. Home to the A bomb and deep underground military bases that stretch the whole world. Check out this choice selection from page 54: We put forward a conjecture, that even teleportation or spatial exchange of macroscopic number of coherent atoms between very remote regions of the Universe possible via coherent Psi-channels. If this consequence of our theory will be confirmed, we get a new crucial method of the instant inter-stars propulsion.

Here's the link to the paper: ARTICLE

I cannot read the paper because it is quite scientific but i think there are capable people here so someone may analyze it.

Here's an interesting video about dimensions:

edit on 12-4-2011 by Slevinq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Awesome find. First thank you Second. I am devouring it now I will comment again once I have reviewed the presented information.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think your right it all ties together, Thanks star and flag. I've seen the video and it helps even me to under stand other dimensions, I think if you watch the video you'll put the two things together also. I think if you think about it it also makes heaven more realistic.
edit on 12-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

The author of that theory has published many theories about abstract (to most of us) topics. this particular theory is probably too complicated for anyone that enjoys ATS to be able to understand. He first submitted his paper to the Cornell University Library web site. in 2001 and it has been revised or added to 13 times over the years through 2008.

One would think that this paper would be a top secret document. Perhaps it isn't simply because one's entire education and experience would need to be in this area to make heads or tails of it. And that, unfortunately, is where we at ATS stand with it. Myself, I can't understand any one line of it, but it sure has hells sounds interesting, and I'll save it for when I get a lot smarter.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Slevinq

Myself, I can't understand any one line of it, but it sure has hells sounds interesting, and I'll save it for when I get a lot smarter.

Are you talking about the paper? I scrolled down and found a number of segments that were comprehensible to me... I haven't read it (in this way) all the way through, but I expect SOME kind of English. It looks like the author either was struggling with English in places or this was some translation, but the overall information was readily discernible.

I expect some conclusions and discussion. Many papers have those. The discussion is usually the closest to laymen's terms.

EDIT to add: Heavy conclusions...and no discussion. The squigglies are pretty incomprehensible to me, but the implications, if the squigglies pan out are enormous.
edit on 4/12/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Awesome find. First thank you Second. I am devouring it now I will comment again once I have reviewed the presented information.

Ok so I have read through half the paper there were only 3 postulates which I could find the rest of it was referenced and accepted information. This paper deals with a unified quantum theory to explain observations people have made and which because there was no mathematical model (most people are not uber physicists) It fell under Psi.
Quoted below is an extract without the equations which talks about Bivacuum particles/fields. Really you need to go through the definition section to fully understand this but here it is.

(BVB, as elements of Bivacuum, have zero or very small (in presence of fields and matter) translational momentum: It leads to origination of 3D net of virtual adjacent pairs of virtual microtubules from Cooper pairs. BVF• BVF, rotating in opposite direction and (BVB, which may form single microtubules, with resulting angular momentum, equal to zero. These twin and single microtubules, termed Virtual Guides VirGBVF•BVF and VirGBVB, represent a quasi one-dimensional Bose condensate with nonlocal properties close to that of ’wormholes’. Their radiuses are determined by the Compton radiuses of the electrons, muons and tauons and state of corresponding Bivacuum dipoles excitation. Their length is limited only by decoherence effects. In symmetric Bivacuum, unperturbed by matter and fields, the length of VirG bundles with nonlocal properties may have the order of stars and galactics separation. Bivacuum take a place in presence of matter and fields. The product of actual (inertial) and complementary (inertialess) mass is a constant, equal to the rest mass of particle of corresponding generation squared:

Towards the end of the doco another interesting find.

17. The telekinesis and remote healing, as example of mind-matter interaction, should be accompanied by strong collective nonequilibrium process (excitation) in the nerve system of Sender. The excessive momentum and kinetic energy are transmitted from Sender to Receiver or Target due to superposition of VRMr, tS VRMr. tR and multiple bundles of Virtual Guides, connecting tuned elementary particles (electrons, protons, neutrons) of [S] and [R]: VirGSME e,p S R Psi channels We put forward a conjecture, that even teleportation or spatial exchange of macroscopic number of coherent atoms between very remote regions of the Universe is possible via coherent Psi-channels. If this consequence of our theory will be confirmed, weget a new crucial method of the instant inter-stars propulsion. The correctness of our Unified Theory (UT) follows from its ability to explain a lot of unconventional experimental data, like Kozyrev ones, remote genetic transmutation, remote vision, mind-matter interaction, etc. without contradictions with fundamental laws of nature. For details see: arxiv.org...

I have found this part particularly interesting to my own research.

- TE and TF are Tuning Energy and Tuning Force of Bivacuum, driving the matter to Golden Mean conditions and slowing down (cooling) the thermal dynamics of particles, driving their mass to the rest mass value.(Sound familiar? Can you say stasis field? And cooling discipline? Such Bivacuum - matter interaction is responsible for realization of principle of Least action, 2nd and 3d laws of thermodynamics;

These videos demonstrate the ability of humans to use this to slow down energy.

edit on 5-7-2011 by TheBandit795 because: MOD EDIT: Fixed Youtube links

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

If I were to venture a guess, and I will, the presence that we exist in is a single wave, vibrating madly, riding on a sea of droplets consisting of the quantum foam. This resolves the arrow of time's direction and entropy. Radiation laws, conservation of energy, life's resistance to energy flows, The Holographic Universe and other items of philosophical and scientific interest may be viewed robustly by leaning this way.
We would be a compilation of gadzillions of partial waves. As Gregory Benford said, we are of the essence.

The other aspect of thinking of our existence as a wave is that other universes could be directly aligned with us but came from a different wave source. Waves may interfere if they are in the same medium unless they are manifested from different allowable states. Water is relatively incompressible and conducts sound easily. These are compression waves IN the water. The waves whipped up by a tsunami could ride the upper layer of an ocean and be unaffected by songs of whales. Normal wind generated waves would go about their business unimpeded. All three can work independently in the same ocean. Black Holes represent the shore line.
We are the degenerate remains of some big rock's disturbance in this quantum sea.
(It certainly is odd that one of the results of that momentous splash is me writing this. I might have a humble moment anytime now. Consciousness is one thing I want explained before I croak.)
Is anything contained above not consistent with the better speculations of many spectacularly intelligent mathematicians and physical theorists?
The reason that we can not use OUR math to explain the Big Bang is that there was a prime cause. It had moved through our foam and made a huge mess which has spread out since. If it was god, he didn't stick around. Think Flatland and the old rock coming through the plane and causing compression waves and ripples. The rock passes through and is gone. The universal constants are based on that collision and the wide-band frequency components of the wave resulting from it. They don't change because there is no source of modification present. The source of the disturbance is entirely absent and forensics will be based only on inference.
There might even be some explanations for the paranormal due to normally insignificant interactions between separate universe's waves becoming known in a comprehensible form.
Just rattling along here. Hope it was a little fun.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

Slevinq, Great find!
many thanks for sharing!

Perhaps they could learn something from www.noetic.org...
or vice versa. lol

Going to load this on the nook and read it well.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hey a quick search for bivacuum on google gave a link to another paper by the same author: www.journaloftheoretics.com...

Here's a quote from the summary:

Bivacuum, as a Matrix for Matter, Fields & Time Origination.
Virtual Pressure Waves, Virtual Replicas and Overunity Devices
Alex Kaivarainen
University of Turku,

EXTENDED SUMMARY
New concept of Bivacuum is elaborated, as a dynamic superfluid matrix of the Universe with
large domains of virtual Bose condensation, standing for their nonlocal properties. Bivacuum is
represented by continuum of subquantum particles and antiparticles of the opposite energies, with
properties of quantum liquids, separated by energy gap.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

There is nothing scientific about this paper. In fact it is just theory with no empirical evidence to support the wild claims. Looks like just another crackpot with a typewriter and too much time on their hands too me. Then again I am a scienctist and would have shredded his paper and his reputation.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Spoken like a true scienctist, boy o boy do i wish to be a scienctist. Did you know when I was a small boy I wanted to be a scienctist. Scienctist are so cool, what is it like being a scienctist?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Nice find OP. If this paper finally passed the peer review, it's effect will be tremendous. Those psychics, clairvoyants, etc will not be ridiculed anymore. On the contrary, most would like to try what they are doing since science has already proven that it can be done.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
reply to post by Slevinq

There is nothing scientific about this paper. In fact it is just theory with no empirical evidence to support the wild claims. Looks like just another crackpot with a typewriter and too much time on their hands too me. Then again I am a scienctist and would have shredded his paper and his reputation.

Can you give us some idea of your education level? Since you are a scientist and all.

as for the author of the paper.

Alexander Kaivarainen, Ph D, Doctor of Science in Physics and Biophysics

Degrees:

[1989] - Doctor of Science in Physics & Mathematics (D. Sc.).
Specialization: ‘biophysics’. Scientific and Technical Association of USSR Academy of Science, Leningrad, USSR.

Title of dissertation: ‘Large-scale dynamics of proteins and their interaction with aqueous medium’.

[1981] - Academic senior researcher in molecular biology.
USSR Academy of Science, Moscow;

[1974] - Ph.D. in Biophysics.
Institute of Biophysics, USSR Academy of Science, Moscow-Pushino, USSR.
Title of dissertation: ‘Investigation of hemoglobin and immunoglobulins by means of spin-label method’.

Link

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I don't need to know how it works, I just use it

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Not like I need proof insomuch as I need information/intelligence on all the manifestations metioned in your legend.
you claim proof...whew !!! thats massive MACQUACK ! but somehow I doubt it..in 1996 Prof Ingo Swann gave
a lecture to the UN (I talk to the trees) in which he staes the human corpus contains contains noless than some
180 odd receptor and sensory systems..I'll go with my gut and say that various aliens engineered us..that
the real "what is life DNA" came from a source not concerned but at the geological evolutionary level and that
that local alien factions fighting for control of our genepool and dealing DNA are still trying to figure out
how this trancendental mechano set works...the KING Wen sequence of the I Ching may yet yield more
than closed sets ...nice post keep at it
genepool steering here ...
www.1minpages.com...

edit on 13-4-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: add content

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Naptown317

Hi all,

LOL
You are simply hilarious but then again, the idiot you wrote this to was .... well also hilarious.

Anyway the problem with the article is that it cannot be proven at this time or disproven at this time.

I guess that is the problem for alot of our tech ages philosophers.. we cant prove what they are talking about and everyone want answers today.

Maybe in 100-500-1000 years time we will know if it was true or not :=)

//Wrathier

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

yes telekinesis exists. I practice it

edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

No you don't. I am God, I know everything.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I'm sorry who are you? Compared to Alexander, I doubt you've accomplished much "as a scientist". Maybe I'm wrong and you're some genius with the answers to everything, and the credentials to make negative accusations of other scientific papers.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well like someone else has said, there is nothing proven with this yet but it's outside of my science spectrum for sure. However just because his mathematical equations may pan out does not mean his theory is valid or invalid. Mathematically it's impossible for a helicopter to fly or a human to run a mile in faster than 6 minutes yet it's done.

Until someone can actually do what the math is saying is possible it will still be open for debate. I hope it works though but that's what peer review is for. Have to leave this one up to the experts in this field as I certainly am not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join