It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt to emasculate male children.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyTrick
When I was around 8 years old I used to paint my best friend's nails pink and put him in a dress and we'd play a harmonica on the street to get money...no harm done.

Thats weird but funny!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

star for you!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RaymaNcouldbe

Why would you shave a girls face?

Kinda like cindy crawford and JD lang?

Thats verging on creepy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wonder if all those hyper-heterosexual heavy metal bands from the 1980s, with their big hair, nail varnish, lipstick and fishnet stockings were also all gay or effeminate?
Alas, even after all those years they were all proven straight men.
From Twisted Sister's Dee Snider (who was once voted the ugliest woman in America) to Axel Rose and Poison - all those front-men were straight.
Except, as it turned out, for that leather guy from Judas Priest - but he never wore those things.
But he knew how to handle a leather whip...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Being gay doesnt always mean you cant act like a "guy".

I remember the first time I saw an older friend of mine putting on womens clothes.

I knew he was gay....but.

"Er, son? What exactly the hell are you doing?"

Um. putting on my clothes?

"yeah, I see that but why womens clothes?"

Um. I'm gay?

"yeah, but why are you wearing womens clothes dude? Your a dude!"

Puzzled the hell out of me!

I'm a firm believer that the idiots in the "gay agenda" movement (or whatever you wanna call it) do more damage to gay/straight interaction ( my friend wasnt about pushing anything. that was just his thing) than anything else.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Sweet, Those are the colors of Imperial Germany. That predated what THEY did to the fatherland.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Oops, well your point is a bit unclear to me then, since you are not anti-gay.
What do you mean by emasculating men?
What does this entail in relation to colored nails?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

The individual "attacks" on our kids are not noticable. Its the continued barrage.

A picture here, a show there, it begins to build.

Your on ATS! You should be able to spot the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Another polarizing ad... When will this stop?
After 'freeing' large portion of female population into utter uncontrollable consumerism.
Men are led the same path.
And worse yet - children are next...

Buy buy buy... And if you don't - you are an outcast.
Corporate america wants you cash - and anything goes...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well I know that women have been terribly oppressed by an idea of femininity, which curtailed their rights and roles for millenniums.
It is associated with frivolity, superficiality and mental stupidity.
Natural "femaleness" should not be confused with imposed "femininity".
So maybe for me what is valuable in your point is what many feminists warn about: do not let them do to men what they did to women.
Do not let advertising, big money and the fashion industry make men consumers of un-needed and harmful products, and reduce them to ciphers with complexes and life-threatening body disorders.
Doing the same crap to men will not improve the lot of women.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A boy wears nail polish and your freakin out....
I am pretty sure there a lot more important things to worry about than to lose it over some boy you have no personal relationship with that wears nail polish.

I had no idea the homosexuals had an agenda.....or is that code for fear the gays...because they can change you..
Which by the way can only happen if you have those tendencies already.

Whatever...keep the false fear alive...watch out for the queers...their everywhere trying to have sex with all men and all women..if their lesbian...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What about pink shirts? LOTS of guys wear pink dress shirts. I think this is more about the nail polish...coming from FOX, we know the ruse already.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is not a thread about whether the kid will be or won't be gay. What it is is a bunch of opinions
on whether this is or is not good for the kid's psyche...and personally....the only problem I see with
whether his mother is shown painting his toe nails...which btw, are covered with his shoes (unless he is
wearing sandles)...or not, is a bunch of personal judgments and assumptions whether or not the kid
is or isn't being emasculated.

As I am sure you noticed above several double entandre's because it is a nice way of saying...society should start
paying attention to themselves instead of judging the actions of others.

Society is so paranoid whether someone is straight or not that the innocent actions of play between a mother and son
turns into a disgusting accusation instead of a bonding between mother and son. By the way, my dad played the shaving game with me when I was a kid...using the soap, boar bristle brush, and of course a safety razor without a double edge razor in it...but it was fun at the time sharing time with my dad...only difference, society didn't see the picture my mom took of me looking like I had a bad case of "rabies"...

Shocking pink, btw also has other colors...shocking green, blue, yellow, orange, red, and purple....
Just think if the kid had his mom paint each of his toes a different color...he would have a rainbow on his feet....then again I'm sure most of the society sickos out there would find a problem with that too....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Shortly after I was born a man in a white coat ( a relatively neutral color ) chopped off a bit of my penis. That was far more emasculating than any kind of body art you could paint on me.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by halfoldman

Being gay doesnt always mean you cant act like a "guy".

Why do I have to live my life according to some other person's idea of what a "guy" is?
I partially quote Fugazi's "Suggestion"

You spent yourself watching me suffer
Suffer you words, suffer your eyes, suffer your hands
Suffer your interpretation of what it is to be a man

Why can't we just stop telling people how to live and act and let them do it?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

And there might have been pink involved too.. depending on your skin pigmentation...
2nd line

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by Ex_CT2

The individual "attacks" on our kids are not noticable. Its the continued barrage.

A picture here, a show there, it begins to build.

Your on ATS! You should be able to spot the conspiracy.

God forbid children learn tolerance at an early age!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I got me a hot pink AR-15 with Hello Kitty stickers on it.

If I see some dude with hot pink nail polish on I'm staying the hell away.
And not because I'm afraid I might catch "the gay" if you get my drift.
What does a machine gun have to do with this debate?

You would stay away from a three year old dude in pink nail polish?

Even though you have a machine gun, the thought of a man wearing pink nail polish is so viserally frightening to you would stay the hell away, and not because you will become gay?

I don't get your drift, the only people I know who protest about gays are homophobes who actually do feel they can catch gay.

Is your response on topic about the three yr old or just another typical in general ATS rant opportunity to bash gays?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Who decides what gender clothing is? And why so beholden to someone else's ideas of what men and women should wear?

If you dont wanna wear a dress don't.
edit on Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:53:46 -0500 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Bravo to the positive posters on this thread. It could've easily turned ugly very quickly. Children see the world far more innocently than we do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join