It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

???ATS considered a threat by Trend Micro???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok, Im kind of in a hurry so I'll make it quick. I just whanna say that I never had issues with ATS ever. Since I'm on a PS3 I can't take a screen shot and my batts are dead in my camera but I got a warning from Trend Micro that ATS was a threat,,,I cinserely doubt that.

Here is a copy And paste of what I had on my screen

Web Reputation has rated this site as dangerous! A message from Trend Micro Don't be tricked by suspicious websites! Some websites on the Internet were created to steal your data.The website you were trying to open may host harmful content! To parent and legal guardians On the Internet, there is a large amount of dangerous content which may be harmful to your children. To protect your children from malicious third parties, do not let your children view dangerous websites, and be careful about the information your children reveal about themselves on the Internet. Please keep this information in mind and exercise due control. Security information can be obtained from "Trend Micro ".

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

If Moderators would comment on this, that would be awesome. And people, don't be shy.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have had trend and I never had any problem with ATS. I think you probably just need to move your Internet settings up a little. good luck

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The only things that ATS threaten are your convictions and your sanity...I'm pretty sure your computer will be just fine. Sleep well.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ANOTHER false positive from trend micro!!!

Congratulations!!!
You are the one millionth false positive - you win no peace of mind for the next few hours until you buy a copy/upgrade/clickonlink...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
Ok, Im kind of in a hurry so I'll make it quick. I just whanna say that I never had issues with ATS ever. Since I'm on a PS3 I can't take a screen shot and my batts are dead in my camera but I got a warning from Trend Micro that ATS was a threat,,,I cinserely doubt that.

Here is a copy And paste of what I had on my screen

Web Reputation has rated this site as dangerous! A message from Trend Micro Don't be tricked by suspicious websites! Some websites on the Internet were created to steal your data.The website you were trying to open may host harmful content! To parent and legal guardians On the Internet, there is a large amount of dangerous content which may be harmful to your children. To protect your children from malicious third parties, do not let your children view dangerous websites, and be careful about the information your children reveal about themselves on the Internet. Please keep this information in mind and exercise due control. Security information can be obtained from "Trend Micro ".

I honestly stopped engaging my cerebral cortex after the first line. If your after or assumed web sites that are not filtered out, then i suggest you log into some google , *idd its a link*, :0) otherwise,what is the purpose of this particular site you chose to engage as an offensive or as medium to exchange views.
People who simply do not exist. In short, are welcome to ats, a conspiracy site that has achieved what other'sassume. By no means am i degrading members, but rest assured, those who choose to engage your posts will do so with alarming results.

edit on 13-4-2011 by tristar because: fixing the code

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I found this, which may be related, not sure.

about-threats.trendmicro.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I found this, which may be related, not sure.

about-threats.trendmicro.com...

As anticipated, viewing the forest and not the tree.

Humans are so predictablee

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Here's some general weirdness:

Plagerism

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

Trend Micro Threat Encyclopedia

.ATS

So the "ats" has absolutely nothing to do with ATS.com except now when we search it your OP shows up in the search.

Trend Micros facebook page does not mention ATS.com or any other site like this. They are just pushing their products.
edit on 13-4-2011 by angelchanneller because: To complete the info

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
ATS is still blacklisted on Barricuda.
www.mxtoolbox.com...

top topics

join