It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic footage of 2 UFO'S over kansas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Any opinions? They seem to act in unison...
edit on 12-4-2011 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2011 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The URL contained a malformed video ID.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sorry bud but those are lanterns.You can see the flames flickering.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
thats the same colour they seen in Arizona ..OHH!H!! well in that case then these must be aliens from outerspace

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Fantastic footage?.... come on. 100% Chinese lanterns. person said there was originally 5 then 2 then none. because they burned out. you can see the flame flickering and the reddish/orange colour is a giveaway. no ufo's here unfortunately
i dont see how you can call 2 lights in the night sky that fade away and disappear after a minute "fantastic footage"
edit on 12/4/11 by SecretKnowledge because: more added

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Said it before and 'll say it again, people making fantastic claims that are not true and are against the posting rules need a slap on the fingers.

Lanterns all the way, poor attempt to pass them off as something else.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Its just lights in the distance and an obvious hoax. Looks like another group of typical country folk in the heartland who have no idea what aircraft are and how to distinguish them. I bet they cant tell the difference between a B-2 and a C-130 if given the chance let alone to know what a UFO is.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Its just lights in the distance and an obvious hoax. Looks like another group of typical country folk in the heartland who have no idea what aircraft are and how to distinguish them. I bet they cant tell the difference between a B-2 and a C-130 if given the chance let alone to know what a UFO is.

That is possibly the most offensive reply to an OP I have seen on this site. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, this is a progressive city very near an international airport, and KC,KS happens to be directly under the flight path (depending on weather). I happen to live here, and I saw the exact same thing in the sky before New Year's. My spouse and I stood and watched these orange orbs from our living room window, and this is NOT a hoax!

I hold an advanced degree is psychology from a world-class academic institution, and my spouse is a computer software engineer -- we are not ignorant country folk.

Based on my credentials as a psychotherapist, I am qualified to point out to you that your remark is something a person diagnosable as Antisocial and Narcissistic would say. Reference the DSM-IV TR for more information. Or do a simple search for "Personality Disorders" and "arrogant".

-----

NOW, re this video -

If those ARE "Chinese lanterns" or "weather balloons" I would appreciate someone posting a link or official video of "Chinese lanterns" and/or "weather balloons."

I've been on this planet for over half a century, and I have never seen anything like I saw that night.

TO THE OP - thanks for the link - I would like to contact the person who filmed it and have an adult discussion regarding what that phenomenon is. When I saw it I thought it was fantastic, too. And definitely an Unidentified Flying Object.

edit on 13-4-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Seems this is a popular spot for UFO's.
Over a dozen sightings and just this past weekend!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Did you hear about the many sightings this weekend? (see video posted above) NEW!
Did you see anything?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Whoa! Thanks, no, I didn't see anything. I'm a good 30 or so miles away from Lee's Summit, though - like, at the directly opposite point of KC layout....Lee's Summit is southeast of the city, and I'm in the northwest corner.

DANG!
Ever since January I've been watching the sky, too, even had my bed arranged so I can see out at the sky unobstructed by the trees.

Funny I can't find the clip on their website now...
but yeah, the orange orbs they showed at the end were JUST LIKE the things I saw.

THANKS for the heads up!
Literally.....Heads Up!!

EDIT TO ADD:
Funny that I'm getting local interesting news from ATS instead of my local channel! I don't even watch it anymore except for foul weather while it's happening...
Thanks newcovenant, again!! And thanks to ATS!!

edit on 11-8-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join