It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you ain't angry, you're not paying attention.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I found this video on YouTube, and this guy is ranting mad at all the crazy stuff that is going down in the world today. I felt invigorated by the pure power and emotion of his rant. Real Deal.

A lot of truth here. It makes me glad that American's are waking up to the lies and deceptions of our government, and all world governments for that matter.

WARNING - MORE PROFANITY THAN YOU COULD SHAKE A STICK AT.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
...... well he is definantly passionate. I do agree that there is going to be some long term effects for years to come with the oil, and nuclear poisoned ocean. I can't think of one thing he said that wasn't true or that I didn't want to hear.. well besides the F bomb being over used a gagillion times.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i'm with this guy all the way...tell it like it is....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think this person raises some very good points.

He is also very very funny.

I like the terms 'no one gives a #' and 'were #ed'

Maybe we really are what with plutionium fish from the pacific ocean or the oil fish from the atlantic, I guess were ......

#ed.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Part 2

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Haha, that was good. Gary Busey's twin bro found his stash of something. I believe sometimes this kind of vulgarity is necessary haha!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Take your pick, do you want nuclear fish or oil fish?
Man, I'm sick and tired of this CRAP!!!
I'm pulling my hair out over Fukushima, Gulf Oil, Fluoride and Radiation in our water, loosing our rights, this whole manipulated economy, and so much bull crap world-wide coming down on us from the upper echelons of these genocidal maniacs with all the wealth to do what ever crazy crap they can fantasize about!

Kill all the god dam televisions!!! Our fellow common humans are being kept brainwashed by the entire media propaganda machine!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
These type of people are so full of hate. Using vulgarity to try to make a point makes you look like an idiot.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Carseller4 because: 5 second rule......

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Those people as you put it are [[snip]] with our lives being destroyed maybe you would rather chew gum and eat popcorn?? The dam world and our lives are being destroyed and you think HE is an idiot!!! You should hear me if I had a cahance at one of these lying good for nothing bas______!!!!!!

edit on Tue Apr 12 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

top topics

join