It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vector shape UFO on the moon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

If that is the case, then perhaps the waves are coming from somewhere on the other side. I mean I know that part is obvious, I just mean what is on the other side that they may be coming from that would line up with that particular direction?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Well personally I think that the moon is NOT dead. I strongly believe that there is activitiy. Either alien visitors, or the moon is inhabited by one or more species. We humans automatically assume that a hostile environment (no oxygen, too hot, too cold, no sunlight) is not suitable for life. Well here on earth that may be the case because of our genetics and evolution. We learned to survive in our atmosphere and under what we see as excellent condtions for life. We are searching for earthlike planets in the galaxy as we assume that only on this type of planets live could exist and / or evelop. We know too little if nothing about alien life. It could be very well possible that there are lifeforms that consist of other elements than found on earth. None of these basic elements our earth scientists think are required to create and sustain life.

Now for the music part:

From the Apollo transcripts we do not know whether the astronauts heard the music:

1: inside the module (without the headset)
2: via the headset, thus on the same frequency as used by NASA
3: coming from the loudspeaker
4: coming out of space througt the walls of the module
5: inside their heads

So the music either was generated electronically / digitally and transmitted, or the music was heard directly inside the heads of the astronauts, which could be some kind of telepathy. Many scientist believe that the further humans genetically evolve the more they will start to communicate via telepathy. Did the astronauts really "hear" music with their ears or did they think they heard it but it was in fact communication on a higher level?

Who knows ...

Greetz,

Sander

edit on 16-4-2011 by 1967sander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Hello,

Forget 4: to transfer sound waves you need an atmosphere, gaseous environment, fluid or direct contact between the sender and receiver.

Greetz,

1967sander

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join