It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vector shape UFO on the moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Project Horizon

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is amazing as these shapes never occur naturally in mountain ranges.

Or do they? 15 seconds of a google images search and I have this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1e263c4866e.jpg[/atsimg]

Pleistocene glaciation and its Holocene shrinkage, North America

If you gave me an hour I could probably find a dozen more examples.

I have no idea why everyone gets so excited about some mountains on the moon.

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

I doubt the 'anomoly' on the moon was caused by glaciation though.

To me it looks like an impact crater with ejecta lines which have been deposited on undulating ground.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Some of you guys are only looking at the object on the moon and not the one from the other Apollo mission, and their subsequent comparison. Keep your mind open and don't go into this with the hellbent desire to disprove immediately. It's an interesting video but will remain "unidentified" because we don't know what it is exactly, although seeing it in space leads to the possibility of a craft. It looks organic or just oddly designed to me personally. Also reminds me of the Y-Wings from Star Wars, heh.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I think people don't really want to speak out and voice an opinion for fear of being labeled with names that people are called on here for thinking there might be something on the moon. You know the names...Morons, ignorant, gullible, wanting to believe so much that they will believe anything... The next fear is that your label will stick with you on another thread, when someone goes to your profile to see who you are and what you have been posting.

Threads such as yours are not seen as much as they were in the past. It would be a first for someone to say..."Just for fun, let's discuss this object for what it might be, even though evidence says it doesnot exist and is a glitch on the image." ( Yours is an interesting glitch)

Now skeptics. don't be jumping on my case, you already established, that the evidence shows it doesn't exist. But the glitch has the appearance of a structure. so let's talk about why this glitch could look that way. First..it does not look like a ship of anything that we would consider to be one, that is. The size is just tremendous. Your glitch looks as if it is in dust and is sinking. One leg is almost covered. The object appears to be very resilient and the legs seem to be able to take on different shapes and are very flexible looking. The disk on top is very interesting, and appears to have openings around it, which would be some really big ones too. Now..as to what it could be..don't know. The size defies all technology...of what we are capable of.. that is.
Anyone else....
edit on 13-4-2011 by ellieN because: needed to clarify

edit on 13-4-2011 by ellieN because: a better word

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by grey580

Yes, I was thinking Mountain range as well, but isnt that a bit of a odd shape? And that circular platform seems pretty umm, well circular. Besides, wouldn't the highlighting fade out with the rest of the surrounding ranges if that was all it was? This seems to be very luminescent to me.

As human beings we sometimes see things that aren't there. And our minds make shapes into something we recognize.

Take clouds for instance. I can look up at a cloud and I see lions, dragons, ships faces etc.

The problem is with this image is that we are using our imagination to make sense of somethign that may or may not be there. It could be a mountain range. Or it could be a giant meteor that made a big hole and is in the middle of that circle. Or it could be a giant lunar base/landing pad thing. We don't know. And we won't know for sure until we get up there with a camera and take some pics close up.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by penroc3

Could be something that crash landed on the moon or a moon base.
We won't ever know until someone takes a picture.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

Well.....why has no one taken my suggestion? I looked it up, there is a nearly identical image of the Moon, taken in the frame just before the one used in the video. (Video used AS11-38-5673)

Here is AS11-38-5672

Anyone up for comparing the two?? IF you have the software, and computing power (I don't). This will either settle (or not) whether the "anomaly" seen in #-5673 is also seen in #-5672. (AND, you can also look at #-5674, too).

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I don't know about this structure but i would like to know if there was a cover up on Apollo 18 as i've just seen a trailor for the Film Apollo 18 (which looks kind of good btw).... or maybe the trailor is just saying 'what if there was an Apollo 18.... would this have happened?

You guys get all the Films first.... there are loads of Paranormal/Alien Films out or coming out this year....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I already looked at those..and as has been established ..that is the only image with that oddity on it and is a glitch.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What ever it was,it is not showing anything on my google earth-moon.
And the thing is at least 30 miles long!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fd3dc73bf82.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing

I must say, I wish I could get my hands on the software he uses! Expensive stuff!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No:

...i would like to know if there was a cover up on Apollo 18...

Apollo 18, 19 & 20 were cancelled, period. Some of the crew originally "penciled in" to fly on 18 were moved to 17....is that a "conspiracy"?

In some ways, Apollo 18 can be used to describe the Apollo-Soyuz flight. The same Command Service Module that would have flown to the Moon was used for that flight. Of course, no LM went along for that.

en.wikipedia.org...

Apollo canceled missions

(This movie coming up is purely fictional, concocted and written for entertainment only...not as historical documentary).

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Mine too...shows absolutely nothing..but what is interesting is how something like that could appear on an image and become an anomaly of substance, or the appearance of it. Strange.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Actually there is some confusion about Apollo 18. NASA's own site has Apollo 18 docking with Soyuz 19 in July 1975, in a mission better known as the Apollo Soyuz Test Project. The astronauts actually opened the docking hatch and shook hands while the spacecrafts where over southern England.
www.google.co.uk...://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44864000/jpg/_44864618_soyuz_512.jpg&imgrefurl=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ science/nature/7526300.stm&h=288&w=512&sz=42&tbnid=wtoKrMaiy2rEvM:&tbnh=74&tbnw=131&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dapollo%2Bsoyuz%2Btest%2Bproject%26tbm%3Disch%26 tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=apollo+soyuz+test+project&hl=en&usg=__eFDHe3OWumvDTdymu7g1Rwnuf2I=&sa=X&ei=Es2lTdTGGIi38QOI-9C5Dw&ved=0CDgQ9QEwBg

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I like to say a few words. First of all I'am really pleased that you take my video serious and are willing to look into the subject with an open mind. I have been called names, insulted and all because I show stuff I found.

So who am I. Well, I am no fraud. My intentions are pure and only thing I want is to draw the publics attention so I can show them a world they have no idea about that it exists. I have tens of thousands of photos and hundreds of them with anomalies. You will soon see what I mean.

OK ... the vector. I have done the enhancement using only the best forensic software available. My software is used by government agencies and in science. For the vector object on the moon I needed months to do the enhancements before I was satisfied. I went through the enhancement, step by step, always on guard for making mistakes. Each step in the process I performed dozens of operations and only if I was 100% convinced that the enhancement would bring a genuine result, I went further with the next step. You all know that when you make a mistake in enhancing (e.g. too much sharpening, deblurring) that this will have an immediate effect on the end-result. Is this enhancement a true picture of what the object looks like? No, but I have done my utmost to get as close as I could. My deconvolution software is capable of making for the human naked eye invisible details visible. It is used by federal and other agencies.
Yes, I am 100% convinced that this is a ship or machine. It is most definitely not a mountain range.

Of course I am always open for discussion regarding the subject. More videos will follow shortly and this vector video was only an appetizer for vids to come.

Greetz,

Sander
edit on 13-4-2011 by 1967sander because: texture

edit on 13-4-2011 by 1967sander because: texture

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

First of all,welcome to ATS!
I must say very nice work.
The image of the moon I had posted just simply shows that there are no mountains
where the object was,and also nothing else.
So what ever was there is simply gone now,or covered up,or edit.
Keep up the good work and I hope you have a toughskin.
cause these ATS'ers can be brutual sometimes.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
1967sanders,in your estimates,could that object be 30 miles long?
If so,that is HUGE!!!!
Looking foward to more of your work.
Get your 20 posts in so you can start your own thread.
edit on 13-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

I am so so happy you have followed us over here. This will make it sooo much easier to have the actual person discuss this that did the original video! I have all ready mentioned I am a fan.I really like how you present your work. It should really qualify for a "A" around this site as you cover most of the bases most people complain about.
Now maybe you can point these folks in the right direction of their questions.

I still think whatever it is looks grounded, but if that is so, why isnt it there all the time? I really think this needs more looking into and not just shrugged off with the usual pat answers. One thing we can pretty much safely discern, is that fact that it isnt a flare!
Im guessing not a mountain range either for it should continue to show if that is the case. It just has that look of being somewhat buried though which doesn't make sense if it isnt consistent. I mean showing up in other ways.

The glare is also interesting to me. Why would that stand out so much and not the surrounding area?

lol, I have mentioned Im so glad you are here?!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanC

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing

I must say, I wish I could get my hands on the software he uses! Expensive stuff!

I did notice that he made the statement that he had not edited the picture in any way using progs like Photoshop or Paint
and then immediately said he had 'enhanced' it with software used by scientists like biologists.

Oh dear.
edit on 13-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: Formatting

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join