It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vector shape UFO on the moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello my friends,
I Hope this finds you well.

I would like to think I have been around ATS long enough now to have learned a little bit about spotting cgi and hoaxes ect.. I also know I still have a lot to learn.

I have always tried to bring something I thought was at least worth taking a peak at. I still have a long way to go in this class, Ill be the first to admit, but I would like to think I might be able to at least now bring something more then jut some flashes or blinkies in the sky.

I am still trying to get more understanding on software issues, and how they are manipulated, but this fellow I have just started following seems genuine to me, or at least he doesn't strike me as someone trying to pull a fast one. He always says what he is looking at and what he is doing to bring his presentation to the table. He also points out where he is getting his material from. So, to me that is a plus. More then we get around here a lot of the time anyway.

This piece he has done concerns a anomaly on the moon. Now I am guessing many will probably just say it is a natural formation. Perhaps it is, but I really do think the eagle eyes of ATS need to at least give it a little looksie. As per usual I hope to learn more of what to look for from the educated responses.

Please don't jump all over me for not noticing this that or the other, I am here to learn as I hope others are as well.This is How WE LEARN.

Then, there is always the possibility that this guy has actually found something... out side of the norm....

Direct Link

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here is some good video of phenomena vector shape

"Veneration of the Vector" - NWO Vector Symbolism and its connection to space programs worldwide

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

While I certainly appreciate the video you posted, can you at least give me a thought as to what you think that might be on the moon in the video I posted?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm curious. Aren't there some better images from other satellites or some telescopes that can see the that area of the moon?

You'd think by now someone could turn their backyard telescope and actually get a good image of the moon.

As far as i can tell he's just showing a mountain range.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by xavi1000

While I certainly appreciate the video you posted, can you at least give me a thought as to what you think that might be on the moon in the video I posted?

possible our technology if that is real and solid structure

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Yes, I was thinking Mountain range as well, but isnt that a bit of a odd shape? And that circular platform seems pretty umm, well circular. Besides, wouldn't the highlighting fade out with the rest of the surrounding ranges if that was all it was? This seems to be very luminescent to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Took a screen shot. I think that is a pretty tight circle considering there is no wind to mention to erode a structure like that. At least I dont think there is! Im sure someone will come along as set me straight on that as well soon enough.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

this is true i my self have a nice telescope that cane image the moon nicely, buti doubt a SHIP would be haning around ing the same sopt for 30 plus years thoes were from Applo all but the last of course

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That is amazing! I wish this person could check out some of the old Moon photos I have and find something. If that thing is real, it has to be huge!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Hello my friends,

I would like to think I have been around ATS long enough now to have learned a little bit about spotting cgi and hoaxes ect.. I also know I still have a lot to learn.

I have always tried to bring something I thought was at least worth taking a peak at. I still have a long way to go in this class, Ill be the first to admit, but I would like to think I might be able to at least now bring something more then jut some flashes or blinkies in the sky.

I am still trying to get more understanding on software issues, and how they are manipulated, but this fellow I have just started following seems genuine to me, or at least he doesn't strike me as someone trying to pull a fast one. He always says what he is looking at and what he is doing to bring his presentation to the table. He also points out where he is getting his material from. So, to me that is a plus. More then we get around here a lot of the time anyway.

This piece he has done concerns a anomaly on the moon. Now I am guessing many will probably just say it is a natural formation. Perhaps it is, but I really do think the eagle eyes of ATS need to at least give it a little looksie. As per usual I hope to learn more of what to look for from the educated responses.

Please don't jump all over me for not noticing this that or the other, I am here to learn as I hope others are as well.This is How WE LEARN.

Then, there is always the possibility that this guy has actually found something... out side of the norm....

hello, this anomality is... BIG. I've never noticed it before, i'll look more into it and let you know!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Hello my friends,

Direct Link
lol hey onehuman, Great thread thanks star and flag. I started playing the video and my three year old daughter comes up and says sponge bob lol you know, theres a guy on sponge bob with a French ascent on some shows hehe. Anyway this is why we need to go into space to see whats in our solar system and see if there are relics and we can say there is or is not life, there has been or hasn't been aliens around, not to mention all the learning about how this solar system works, where life came from and all that plus the technology from going to space and living there in bases every where we can put them Mars, the moons around Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. I would love to take the family on a space cruise and see every planet from the Sun out to Pluto wouldn't that be awesome.
edit on 12-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: ops

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nostringsattached

I can't wait to hear what you find. By all means point us in some directions!

To the following poster, I agree we really need to get out there in space, though, something tells me we have in the future and that is why we are crossing paths now.

I am really liking how the public sector is taking it upon themselves to try and get out there. It really is only a matter of time. I guess that is why I dont fear the doomsday scenario to much as I truly feel we got past it somehow and moved on to greater things.

lol Until then I'd like to take my family as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Here is some good video of phenomena vector shape

"Veneration of the Vector" - NWO Vector Symbolism and its connection to space programs worldwide

the moment it reached iran space office or whatever its called i hit the reply button..

i suggest, to anyone interested, this paper in order to solve the mystery of the vector

www.annapoynter.net...

the bottom line (the paper is hard to read i grant you that) is: vectors in public relations are good because they remind you of school, of intelligence and math (that most people never understands anyway). Plus, vectors is what most of the aerospace has done since its beginnings. It's just vectors, vectors, vectors..

So, my conspiracy theory of vectors in space agencies is the following:
NASA, since the Walk, was an empty shell. Former missile designers, assorted physics and engineers where assembled together and gave a business to run. No astronomy, just aeronautics. The inefficiency that still plagues the agency is inherited from that beginning. The aim was beating the Russians in the space race. Something we failed till we managed to land 2 crazy men on the moon. I believe the ideas behind NASA's logo where the following: make a logo that doesn't look military, still owes something to the Air Force, has the american flag colors in it and gives more juice to our rockets. So we have the planet, following the planet-craze-in-agencies-around-the-world moment back then, the vector that to me looks like an arrow and an orbit, and the colors. I believe an underpaid aide from some random politician designed it, in the rush of the moment, in order to give NASA an identity it never had before, free it from military meddling (never succeeded) and start the meme for the other agencies around the world. End of the story, no conspiracy, just another demonstration of lack of creativity and plagiarism in human science.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nostringsattached

So from you are saying we should just maybe call this vector mountain???

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It is just that I am trying to show something on the moon and we seem to be on symbols. I dont think the fella that actually made this video was really thinking that way except to try and describe the shape..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

OK....at least this guy is describing pretty well what he's doing, and is trying to be "scientific", so that's commendable.

Still, I don't swallow his interpretation. I went 3:15 in, to the point of the "close-up enhancement".....but, in the first minute, when he says unequivocally that it's "a ship", his credibility falls. Because, this indicates a preconceived bias, right off the bat. (He seems to completely ignore the SCALE!! From that distance, and its apparent size, indicates it is huge, huge).

But, as he keeps "enhancing", despite his narration...it is more and more evident that it is NOT an artificial construct....it is too irregular. He is blinded by his strong desire, it seems....

Given that it is illuminated so brightly, I'd look for some sort of naturally-occurring formation reflecting some Sunlight back at the camera (and/or a camera flaw/anomaly too, in order to eliminate all more mundane explanations first). AM also going to go now look at the other images on that magazine of film, the ones immediately prior and after than shot, to see if there were a series of shots in a row, to compare. (**)

(**)...Yes, anyone can folow this link:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

...to see a list of thumbnails for that particular magazine (#38) and the sequence of photos, in order. The one used in the video, as a reminder, is AS11-38-5673.

From the link:

Magazine 38 was used in lunar orbit, primarily for photography of the lunar farside.

Looks as if many photos of the farside were taken, from orbit...then, after the TEI burn to come home, they finished up the magazine with the receding shots of the Moon's nearside....

edit on 12 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

the guy doesn't explain the catalog those images come from. It's the 70mm Hasselblad, a swedish camera used by all the Apollo missions (i've been told the very same camera was used in the first 3! speaking of budget cuts... ahah). Not-Reliable.

The area is NE of Mar Crisium, it's not a popular area of study since it's on the border between the light and the dark side. That area is a mess of craters and i don't have time to properly name the crater that is in place of the object we see in that particular image. you'll have to wait for that.

So, the main problem with the object is time-frame, hence speed. Of course of 20+ frames it appears only on one. Logical. I would go for some defect in either shooting or developing. Astronauts and technicians can be incredibly clumsy when in null g or when hard pressed by scientists with very impressive beards.
IF it is a UFO, then the speed of the vessel is very high, enough to attract the attention of the astronaut and therefore I think he would report it. This would remove the frame from the catalog after analysis.
also, the tripod or whatever is located exactly in place of an existing crater, part of a larger system that allows us to pin point its location perfectly without any efford.

this is for now

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree, he's biased in such a way it makes impossible to watch the video with the audio on. What, you discover alien life on the moon and you publish a youtube video claiming you have done first???? Thousands of researchers have looked at those pictures way before they became available on internet. and each one of them wants to be famous, it's the whole point of being a scientist!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

my reply about the moon is the next one, that one was just about the guy who made the video about vectors, i went kind of OT, i believe

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies my friends. I am certainly learning. Now myself? I think it looks like a structure or on the gorund I should say and not so much a "flying" type craft. I do find that circle in the middle of it though pretty interesting whatever it is.

If this is one frame from 30, isnt it possible it slipped through the cracks either accidentally or purposely?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the replies my friends. I am certainly learning. Now myself? I think it looks like a structure or on the gorund I should say and not so much a "flying" type craft. I do find that circle in the middle of it though pretty interesting whatever it is.

If this is one frame from 30, isnt it possible it slipped through the cracks either accidentally or purposely?

I think, if a conspiracy is in place, it is very hard that by mistake they let the public see something so... big.

Also, it is either moving or doesn't exist. All the other pictures confirm it: in place of it there is a boring crater.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join