It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unraveling of Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was quite surprised to find this article pop up on Google News Spotlight (of which I frequent). I am not a naysayer of Our Current Pres, nor am I a fan, I just found it interesting to find it in such an obvious place. It looks as if the questions concerning B.O. aka Barry go way beyond the Birthers.

canadafreepress.com...

Hope to hear your thoughts on this article fellow ATS'ers.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

Just a quick question. Where did the name Barry come from? was that his name in Kenya or something?

Thanks
Mike

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
the rabbit hole goes deep. Why does Obama have a hard time just showing the people his birth certificate. it will all be over after that. Why is it so hard.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is believable because who the hell would be called Barrack Huessein Obama, like seriously you got fingers pointing at you from every name: Barrack- like President Mumbarack, Huessein- Saddam, Obama- Osama.

Osama and Biden= Osama Binladen

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
the rabbit hole goes deep. Why does Obama have a hard time just showing the people his birth certificate. it will all be over after that. Why is it so hard.

For this reason apparently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/4/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

He went by Barry in school. The Sotero is his fathers last name. I think he was briefly enrolled as Barry Sotero when going to school while living with his father in Jakarta or something like that.

It's just short for Barack I guess. Shaq/Shaquile, Barry/Barack.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

I think it's funny there's a "Donald Trump? Vote Now" ad, right in the middle of that link. At least when I viewed it...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Yeah, I noticed that too...it was there...in the middle of the article LOL....Maybe he paid for the whole article and it's placement in Google Spotlight. I wouldn't put it past him.

The Donald is really setting himself up for a 2012 run, whether he admits it or not. I'm not sure where I stand on a president with a double Comb-over LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I would like to know how all the people who are attacking the "birthers" are going to do when it is all proven.

Seriously, how are you going to feel?

join