New ATS Game? [Unlock It]

page: 29
72
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah
 


Don't be, and good work! Being neutral good myself
Why be embarrassed ?




posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
kudos to you nithaiah

for cracking the code
and cheers to the new forums



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


So are you saying that we will be up an unsanitary stream with no visable means of motivation? If thats true then I need a way to pop, lock and drop it. Thank you for sprinkling caca in my serenity pool



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


So are you saying that we will be up an unsanitary stream with no visable means of motivation? If thats true then I need a way to pop, lock and drop it. Thank you for sprinkling caca in my serenity pool



huh ???

I'm lost. What on earth are you talking about ???



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I've come for you.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Oh, i remember. Close to 40...and i grew up on westerns with a roughneck for a dad.


I also remember many of the great minds that have come through and vanished from ATS. Losing them has been tragic. Despite that, the community is still vibrant, hearty, and intelligent.

I have been around awhile. Lurked long before joining (like most) as back in the dial up days i committed to joining few sites. I occasionally contribute something of value, but mostly just raise hell about how the gubmint is screwing us over.

Which, as it seems, is right in line with the three new forums launched. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
i didnt know we even had games



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
My first thought was that I had reached the threshold to post my own topic, since I had been lurking and just started posting.

Then I saw it was seen to all members on in the last 30 days so IDK.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
OK, now that it's been solved.

Congrats to nithaiah.

Now could someone pull this together into a post or new thread about how it was solved?

I was following it earlier, but I got distracted.
I don't want to try to wade through 29 pages of posts trying to figure it out.

Can someone please enlighten me?



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy
OK, now that it's been solved.

Congrats to nithaiah.

Now could someone pull this together into a post or new thread about how it was solved?

I was following it earlier, but I got distracted.
I don't want to try to wade through 29 pages of posts trying to figure it out.

Can someone please enlighten me?


I'm in the same boat....

well not the exact same but a similar looking model...lol



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

I'm in the same boat....

well not the exact same but a similar looking model...lol


Yes, and here we float...

They made a thread about the "Heros of ATS" but it doesn't give any info about how it was solved.

Maybe we're going to have to wade into the unlock it thread and follow the flow until it's comes clear.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I just noticed that the three new forums show up in the "live headlines" section of the "NEW TOPICS+" tab, but they don't in the "new topic fire-hose" section.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The how it was solved is located in this very thread you are posting in. It might seem like a long read, but the first 10 pages or so contain the answer.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
that funny i got a u2u saying "get a life."



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I also remember many of the great minds that have come through and vanished from ATS. Losing them has been tragic. Despite that, the community is still vibrant, hearty, and intelligent.
I have been around awhile. Lurked long before joining (like most) as back in the dial up days i committed to joining few sites. I occasionally contribute something of value, but mostly just raise hell about how the gubmint is screwing us over.
Which, as it seems, is right in line with the three new forums launched. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!

geez, we got a lot in common


and maybe some of those masterminds
from ATS went on to work with the alphabet
soup. ya never know. maybe they will return
one day and break their code of silence



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by budski
 


I,wonder if it means to unlock what is the most talked about topic here,I,think it is religion,faith ,ewith our beliefs.I,am new here.What do you all think....?



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy
 


It gave me my hero's name,I,went and looked at their site,and then wrote here what I,thought unlock meant,I,said the most talked about topic,religion ,faith,and our belief of it.
I,am new here.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy
 

nithaiah,was my hero



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite
 


Yeah he's my hero too, strange I don't understand.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Gj all!





 
72
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

log in

join