It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Game? [Unlock It]

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Not sure why we'd be playing a game in the condition things are right now. This forum was made for truth seekers and people who still hold a spark of wonder and love for life. Why the # are we playing a game in these times? Sure, lets sit around a forum and play a game. There are millions of goddamn games out and about on this planet, Xbox / Playstation / Nintendo blah blah blah blah. And we're going to play the UNLOCK IT GAME. Get a clue people.

Well all you're doing is sitting around reading a forum.

I don't understand the difference

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I can only think of Mubarak, who were the other three? One was the Tunisian guy? I like your thinking though.

Tunisia
Egypt
Libya
Ivory Coast

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by curious7
I can only think of Mubarak, who were the other three? One was the Tunisian guy? I like your thinking though.

Tunisia
Egypt
Libya
Ivory Coast

Ahh yeah, Cote d'Ivoire. That was only recent though wasn't it? And we still haven't got Gaddafi out of Libya as its ruler. Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I know we have been fixated on the chemtrails and it seems to make sense to me however if we explore one of the reasons chemtrails are being used, it leads us to Nibiru, Elenin etc. Just a thought it may be something in that area. The perception of these bodies having influence on the earth causing the earthquakes.

edit on 4/12/2011 by pale5218 because: more better grammar

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
If I understand English correctly, the forums will launch soon and there is nothing left to "guess".

ah man, just when we were havin fun

always a party pooper somewhere

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ok someone mentioned earlier that they got a new phrase to pop up "ask Ye"
what if its like a combination lock and the information has to be entered in order?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pale5218
I know we have been fixated on the chemtrails and it seems to make sense to me however if we explore one of the reasons chemtrails are being used, it leads us to Nibiru, Elenin etc. Just a thought it may be something in that area. The perception of these bodies having influence on the earth causing the earthquakes.

a very valid point indeed.
it may be Nibiru instead of chemtrails.
hadn't thought of that one.
good guess
star 4 u

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

I believe this was already tried, and it didn't make any difference. Right now, everybody is being "patient" and waiting for SO to activate the new forums.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pale5218

I thought the same thing in an earlier post.

ALS

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/479bb1d696d4.jpg[/atsimg]

Now what?

how did you unlock it?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by lernmore

Yeah, but then we were thrown a roadblock by a pesky mod, lol. (a supposed hint) Of course come to think of it, another mod said to trust no-one, so now we're all wondering if we are supposed to get an announcement like "you win" or something for it to be over.

u r correct
we have NOT heard an official announcement
that the game is over yet.

only a post on a page saying launching soon

edit on 4/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: forgot the NOT, lol

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
how did you unlock it?

He's full of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I wish SO would hurry, its 02:42 here in the UK and I have to go to work at 12:00

ALS

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I wish SO would hurry, its 02:42 here in the UK and I have to go to work at 12:00

ALS

I know ....
it's plumb torture
them teasing us like this
dang-it

I won't get to sleep

edit on 4/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: on a mis-spelling frenzy for some reason

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
will never clear and others see no ___ at all - social rage across the ancient sands spark the great ___, you continue

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by prolific
will never clear and others see no ___ at all - social rage across the ancient sands spark the great ___, you continue

smoke and divide

ummmm, ur point ???
I missed it

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is it possible that...
"a nation staggers on a divided foundation the result of decades of manipulation and distraction moves again to quadrennial exploitation "
could be related to the Canadian Government. They are having a Re election after kicking out the prime minister. The term Government in general could be used in conjunction with "decades of manipulation and distraction" they are getting ready for four more years of exploitation.
Perhaps to get the "answer" we have to come up with one word tittles for the new suspected forums (seems to be Chemtrails, Protests and elections?) then somehow amalgamate the words together for the "password".
Just my two cents, which are only worth about .7 cents!
Peace and One Love all

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by prolific

smoke and divide

ummmm, ur point ???
I missed it

It's part of the hidden message within the numbers.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

I didn't read the whole thread can someone catch me up on how the numbers were used to produce the clues?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

a nation staggers on a divided foundation the result of decades of manipulation and distraction moves again to quadrennial exploitation

this could also mean Palestine.
4 exploits being: Hamas,
Hezbollah, Iran and Saudi Arabia

OR

it could exploited by BRIC

edit on 4/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join