It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Game? [Unlock It]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
(5) Patience is a virtue

Patience.....
Could the numbers be used in an equation where the end sum may be a specific time?

I have no idea lol, but just throwing this out there.

link   
a nation staggers on a divided foundation the result of decades of manipulation and distraction moves again to quadrennial exploitation

Sounds like the upcoming presidential election to me.

link   
reply to post by 1FullHouse

I saw this in a movie once called the Exam. First we need to try different light sources, ultra violet, infared etc. Then we just need to look for the photo chemicals, and finally the pair of glasses that the crazy french guy drops on his way out the door. Oh and of course we have to be the last one's standing woot Fight Club!!!

On a serious note I saw where someone said they were the topic names we needed. On that note 2 are under News and 1 is under Conspiracy. So you might be on to something there.

link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

the mystery unfolds above your heads as some will say the smoke will never clear and others see no smoke at all -

that sounds like the chemtrails people talk about on here. and iv seen alot of people ask why there isnt a chemtrail forum..

link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
the quadrennial clue makes me think there will be a U.S. 2012 presidential election forum

the other one may be a WWIII forum

In another thread (before I found this one) I posted that if you do a search on quadrennial exploitation it comes back to some old ATS threads about the last Presidential election so I would agree with you on that being one of the new ones.

link   
I think boon has it right .. people have been wanting a new forum for just that.. ..Chemtrail forum

link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Ah, ok thanks.

So, it looks like we have this sequence to figure out:

bk4d 7d zgx .k6, gl gzf7z3 jvl ;k3gjfd gnzg 3lj.c

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why........I would be happy to unlock it...if you insist
This may get me in trouble, but I love this pic of Criss Angel!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30b864404f8d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"Unlock it" huh?

Well, I would....if I hadn't bought one of those cheap Dollar General padlocks. Stupid thing is seized right up. Now what??

link   
I see that 2 are in the news forum, and the 3rd is in conspiracy.

There will be a Chemtrails forum (hopefully).

The 2012 Elections, which I think are going to be ridiculous.

And the 3rd, Middle East Conflicts/with the additions of more areas getting involved.

Peace, NRE.

link   
A Disclosure Forum?
or an FBI Vault forum?

Both have become quite popular topics lately.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
or are the 3

chemtrails
presidential election
libya

somehow presidential elections would
come under political madness would it not?

link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I know what you mean. As a guy who figured out that super massive black holes were a possibility when he was ten, I feel a little like something must have been draining out my brain for the last sixteen years. I mean if I could extrapolate the existance of one of the most enigmatic celestial mechanics known to science when I was ten, why the hell havent I anything useful to add to this topic !!

link   
why not just ask for the new forums?

worth a try

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ok I just realized I think the answer will unlock all three forums because the links are all the same. No matter which one you click they all go to unlock.abovetopsecret.com... So there isn't gonna be a different answer for each one.

I tried adding all the numbers up, but that got me nowhere. There are a few numbers that pop up less frequently then others. Such 117, 119, 45, 104, 105, and 101.. I am kind of lost here hoping someone will come up with a good idea. I have tried trying to guess the sequence, adding them up. Entering what the next number in the series would be. So far nothing has worked, but I am fairly sure it has something to do with the numbers.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, it's confirmed that two are News Forums and one is a Conspiracy Theory Forum. Personally, I think this riddle is next to impossible to figure out without the help of pre-planted insiders leaking clues to the rest of us until we finally get it.

If somebody has a quick URL tester that can test Forums #1 - 1,000,000 really quickly, I bet we can get this figured out soon.
edit on 4/12/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Added more comments

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter
"Unlock it" huh?

Well, I would....if I hadn't bought one of those cheap Dollar General padlocks. Stupid thing is seized right up. Now what??

Now that I think about it.....perhaps going to a real hardware store and buying a big MasterLock would have been smarter........

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A 'Boondock-Saint 4 President' Forum??

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

If such a forum were to be made, it would give a lot of credibility to the 2012 end of the world theories.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
A 'Boondock-Saint 4 President' Forum??

lmao

not a chance in he!! buddy !!!

but u get a star bro

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join