It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 11:11 Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Looking for other experiences, please no reasons why it occurs.

Feel free to share!
edit on 12-4-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Im sorry but I can't tell what you are getting at.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I looked at the time on my monitor after reading the OP, and saw that it was 3:12, so it must have been 3:11 while I was reading it.

Years ago, a bunch of family, including my double-cousin Richard and I, were sitting in the living room, watching "Maude." Don't ask why, I never cared for it. At some point Richard sat up, turned, and said, to the group, "I hate her!" In the very next second, Maude looked right at the camera, and said, "...AND I HATE YOU TOO!" Freaky things happen to us all.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I looked at the time on my monitor after reading the OP, and saw that it was 3:12, so it must have been 3:11 while I was reading it.

Years ago, a bunch of family, including my double-cousin Richard and I, were sitting in the living room, watching "Maude." Don't ask why, I never cared for it. At some point Richard sat up, turned, and said, to the group, "I hate her!" In the very next second, Maude looked right at the camera, and said, "...AND I HATE YOU TOO!" Freaky things happen to us all.

Yeah those kind of things do happen. But when they keep happening, what does that mean? Even from a critic point of view, it still does not provide a valid reason. I stopped with the '' # happens '' theme after the 1,000th or so time weird things with 11 have occured. Now Im just looking for others that see it regulary for their thoughts, not thoughts I have asked myself and answered already.

There is nothing anyone can provide that I haven't looked into, Im not here to debate the reason, like I said I am just hopeful for other experiences.

People that have seem it like me, not from those who just has weird things happen when they watched a movie a time ago, no offense.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

i think you just got used to looking at the clock at a certain time, nothing more. in my teens (havent tried in about 10 years) i could tell you what time it was without a clock and id be roughly 3 minutes within the real time for my guess. everytime.

you notice the clock because your mind is saying look at it. you have an internal clock that runs the same way.

just like i always look at the clock when its 12:34. doesnt mean anything. just became habit.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by esqONE
reply to post by JAGx1981

i think you just got used to looking at the clock at a certain time, nothing more. in my teens (havent tried in about 10 years) i could tell you what time it was without a clock and id be roughly 3 minutes within the real time for my guess. everytime.

you notice the clock because your mind is saying look at it. you have an internal clock that runs the same way.

just like i always look at the clock when its 12:34. doesnt mean anything. just became habit.

Thats actually the closest reason I have to date. But its not really that simple in my case. It happens more than once a day, everyday, enough to know I see it more than anything else. Even with logical mind, you know something is weird when it is weird, not a blue moon scenario.

Even with all that though, The paranormal side in me is keeping the door open. Like I said I don't want to debate the reasons, I have gone through them all, I really just want to hear other experiences. Just that, no more reasons please.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
just wait til you begin getting all the sequentials in all places. 111 222 333 444 555 666 777 888 999 1010 1111 1212 ....goes well beyond psychology ,,,,the way many try to explain it away

i actually have fun with it and take pictures with the camera phone.
edit on 12-4-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I edited the post so no more '' reasons '' why it happens pops up. I have asked myself enough about it, and I know most people think they have the answer to it all, ( not trying to be rude) thats just how other people are.

Please, just looking for experiences from others, I'm already familiar with what everyone has stated. Thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The angel was located somewhere out of your vicinity, different room ?

What do you think are the chances that your sister played a prank on you, and she could do that with having that dust left on the angel ?

Or if you were daydreaming or such, and when you snapped back, you had this 'false' memory from there ?

Can't think of anything else. I guess you can keep on waiting a new one

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
I edited the post so no more '' reasons '' why it happens pops up. I have asked myself enough about it, and I know most people think they have the answer to it all, ( not trying to be rude) thats just how other people are.

Please, just looking for experiences from others, I'm already familiar with what everyone has stated. Thanks

as you can see your post was at 444cst.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthemistandfog
The angel was located somewhere out of your vicinity, different room ?

What do you think are the chances that your sister played a prank on you, and she could do that with having that dust left on the angel ?

Or if you were daydreaming or such, and when you snapped back, you had this 'false' memory from there ?

Can't think of anything else. I guess you can keep on waiting a new one

Unless my sister is some super secret govenment created engineer that winds objects with her mind and can time it for 11:11 then i suppose it was her. I live alone.... she left 10 hours before.

After I inspected it right when i touched the device the dust was removed of the wind up surface. No one touched it.

Maybe Jesus came down to tell me to load up on rice for 2012. Maybe an Angel is coming to tattoo the word of the prophets on my arm like the movie Legion....? lol

Don't patronize me.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Try looking for answers at www.real-wishes.com or looking up 11:11 on google. Click on any links mentioning Spirit Guardians. You'll find it beneficial.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A bad relationship turned into a dark period, and I saw the numbers all day, ever day for months. 11:11, 2:22, 4:44.. you name it. My body clock (whoops, can't resist.. I'm convinced that's the reason) must have been going haywire, because although I've experienced the phenomena at other times, never at the frequency (literally multiple times daily). It did seem magical, no doubt about that. Ironically, the relationship was one of those 'soulmate' deals.

new topics

top topics

join