It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rik Clay Exposes the truth about 2012 olympics and NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Rik Clay is a brilliant man most of you haven't heard of. Truth is at the age of 26 he gave his last interview on the Red Ice Creations Radio broadcast where he revealed the truth about the elites and their plans. The following year he had died from an "apparent" suicide. After his strange death his entire blog has been shut down and interviews began disappearing from numerous websites. Fortunately I was able to find the original interview.
Please watch the entire interview and listen carefully since the information is really unique.

Part 1

www.youtube.com...

Part 2

www.youtube.com...

Part 3

www.youtube.com...

Part 4

www.youtube.com...

Part 5

www.youtube.com...

Part 6

www.youtube.com...

Part 7

www.youtube.com...

Part 8

www.youtube.com...

Part 9

www.youtube.com...

He died for a reason, spread his message

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/13/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I listened to the entire interview about a month ago, and it is fascinating for sure. He makes a lot of great points about the NWO and many other topics. Sure, some may have been a stretch, but I was amazed at the amount of knowledge that he had amassed at such a young age. He was very eloquent with his delivery, and I was interested in every word he said. Frankly, the ties to a Project Blue Beam type of “invasion” surrounding the 2012 London Olympic Games was what blew me away the most. The alien ship landing at the ’84 Olympics, the area and names of the roads surrounding the location of the 2012 Games, the initial video of the stadium for the 2012 Games with the heavy UFO/alien influence…..all of it! I’m sorry, even with the fear that he had of some of this, he didn’t sound like the type of guy ready to take his own life. Sure, I didn’t know him at all, but from what I have read, and how shocked his friends and family were, there is no way he killed himself. I figured that someone wanted him to stop talking like this, and they took care of him.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes, I've watched them, he was very guided, and led to the most important connections. So we could see. Thank you for posting these, they're often overlooked.

Well, he was writing on David Icke's forum and was researching and going to expose the movie industry when he was "suicided".
edit on 12-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

The following year he had died from an "apparent" suicide. After his strange death his entire blog has been shut down and interviews began disappearing from numerous websites. Fortunately I was able to find the original interview.

So a guy that sees conspiracy in almost everything nook and crany commits suicide, and it's automatically some kind of shadow government hit, made to look like a suicide? It couldn't possibly be that the guy was mentally unstable and he killed himself? Nope it was those shadowy NWO agents of darkness that got him.

Then, said shadowy agents of darkness systematically erase his stuff from the internet, but forget to blitz his stuff from YouTube? I mean it's easily over looked... YouTube being such a small insignificant little site and all. Who'd ever think to look there?

edit on 12-4-2011 by FanarFanar because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I did this pretty cool thing. I went to the search space and put in RIK CLAY, and dozens of threads devoted to Clay and his 2012 theories popped up.

The search function is pretty rad.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Abney

The last one I saw was a while back, so its good to have a new thread.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wow...This is the type of guy that says he have researched the issue, and actually done it. There is some stuff he says you just cant ignore. I recommend reading Protoplasmictraveler's thread All Roads Leads to Rome.

Read all of it, and you will have the comprehensive story of the Old World Order we are currently situated in. Much of it correlates with what being said in these youtube-clips. I have always heard that they wanted to disregard with the Christian faith, and I have also heard they wanted a 'new age' religion. Guess this guy Rik just put the dots together; combine the two major religions so they equally "destroy" each-other, and lead them into a new, combined world religion. These religions have over 3.4 followers combined.

I will also embed all of the videos, I'm quite certain this is it. This is check-mate for the Illuminati, and we need to spread this.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I also suggest listening to this other interviews on Red Ice Creations
Link: www.redicecreations.com...

top topics

join