It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 strangest alien dreams I've ever had, all in one night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Let me start out by saying hello to everyone reading this and a forewarning that this post will be very long. And please don't bash me, I just wanted to share this with some people to get thoughts on it as I have no idea what to make of the dreams..

As it is a long dream or dreams i should say, they all happened last night. I've had one other alien dream before, but it was nothing like this. I can get into that one later if anyone is interested.

What is weird about these dreams is I woke up 3 times in the night, just to go back to sleep and have my dream continue where it sort of left off, though starting to dream again where it was there were slight differences.

I didn't know what else to say about this dream as it was very vivid and i rarely remember my dreams anymore.

Anyways, let me begin.

I first went to bed around 2AM. I dreamt of an older version of a younger friend of mine. Whom I don't see anymore, I have moved on from having friends. He was telling me about his trip from New York and how he met a girl there that he liked a lot.

In the dream i never saw my friend again or the girl he was talking about. I did however meet the mother of the girl he was talking about and the mothers baby son.

They looked human to my eyes. The baby boy never changed appearance throughout the dream. The mother looked like a typical women, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a little taller then me (I am 6'1" she was around 6'3"). Since they looked normal I thought nothing of it and took the baby boy from the mother and put him on the couch as the mother did something i wasn't really being aware of her at the time, just the baby. I played with the little boy showing him some toys laying around no one really played with anymore and loved him like a baby boy should be loved.

They then stuck around for a few days, for i don't know what reason.

The boy after after those few days touched my hands and though i didn't feel anything at the time, I knew something about me changed. I became a telepathic and had telekinesis (weird i know, but its a dream people, don't bash me to much.)

I figured it out when i tried to pick up trash and as i was reaching to pick up a bottle it floated up towards me, I then used my telekinesis to put it in the trash bag. I thought it was amazing, so i then tried it on my cellphone and it was levitating and spinning around.

They were at my brothers rental house and a few more days had passed when I noticed a strange bright white light coming from the kitchen area. There were it sounds like groans of pain of someone being hurt and asking to be let go.

I then saw the mother in her alien form (I will get my girlfriend, who is an artist to do a rendition when she comes over tonight), she was a very light greyish color with a towering head. Kind of like the cone-heads, but no cone top, it was rounded and had what looked like a weird scar on her forehead stretching down from the left corner of her head to the middle of where her eye brows would meet with some scaring jutting out from her scar to the right side in the middle of her forehead. Her eyes were black on the outside flesh part, just around the eyes, and her eye color was a mid dark yellow, with circular black pupils. I had to look up a little at her eyes and her head towered over me. Her nose was flat like most alien descriptions and her mouth had no lips, just a line where the opening was, indicating it was where her mouth was. She never spoke a word from her mouth in this form, but I heard her as if we were talking. She told me she was a half of a half of a half from a half breed. I don't even want to know how that makes sense, it is just what she said.

I then guessed and said, I am half yours aren't I? And she replied yes. (i look nothing like an alien, typical brown hair, blue eyes, looking male, nothing special in appearance.)

I then don't remember anything after that, the dream moved on like they do, from one random scene to the next.

I then remember being in a church on this Easter (I am not claiming a disaster will happen on Easter either, its just apart of the dream) with some family members (don't ask why, I am not even religious anymore, or see those family members), there was a huge Earthquake that began it shook everything for at east a minute and when it was all done some of the doors couldn't even of been opened because of the debris blocking the doors. We (I only remember my earth mother, earth brother and me at the time) had to open a door and squeeze through the rubble one at a time.

As I was outside i could see the damage done and people running everywhere. I then had another one of those dream jump scenes and I appeared outside the house my brother was renting. Surprisingly it was a few stories high 3-4 and was badly damaged, a wall on one side of the house was completely torn off.

I went inside to go up the stairs to my room, which i forgot what floor it was at the time, with some portions of stair case missing, I had to get up there, I really had no choice, so i just climbed as far up as i could go, I reached the 3rd floor when i noticed a person hanging from a ledge in the stairs trying to get down, it looked like they were about to fall so I used my telekinesis to help them down, everyone stared at me and began clapping as I moved him to safety. I then tried to go up to the next level but the stair case was looking like it was just about to give away so I climbed down and found my brother to ask him where my room was. He said, it is on the second floor.

I then went into my room and immediately began to pack what little stuff i had kept in case of these types of situations (food, water, clothes, and medicine). I then grabbed what weapons I had, which was my Ruger 10/22 (gun) with no ammo, 3 knives, and one mace type weapon. My brother was there and I then said, I told you, you should have been ready for some disaster like this. (He is the kind of guy who thinks nothing will ever happen to him.)

I then awoke for the first time this morning around 3-something AM. I thought it was strange, but i shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

I then was back in my room looking down at people running all over the place from my half torn room, it was chaos. I then thought if a money system was still working or not.

My alien mother then told me in my head (she was no where near me at the time) to not leave my room. I soon understood why she said so, because I saw the water level rising like crazy. (I am not predicting a Tsunami or a flood either, just apart of the dream.) It rose very fast and the water reached just under my room.

Some family members were in my room watching what was happening at the time. I then saw 3 Very large Crocodiles, I would have to say at least 20 feet long. I then told my family to wait, but as I was saying it they jumped in the water (they are smart enough not to, but it's a dream). They were immediately being attacked, so i found it a good opportunity to swim to a big tree i saw not to far away and began to climb as high as I could.

Then I saw the largest of the 3 crocodiles swimming around the tree i was in, I tried using my telekinesis to talk to it and it worked. It surfaced and let me on its back, I rode it to another building where it let me off and gave me a token. It said, here you may now talk with demons. It looked like a weird rock in the shape of a crocodile. It then swam away and I never saw it again. I looked around the torn room I was in and then I saw my alien mother in her human form on a weird boat. And thinking of it now, I don't think it would float very well, it looked like a skeleton of a boat without any wood around the main beams so there were large portions of water that could be seen under the boat and to the sides. I said to her I have a few things to bring and I showed her the stuff I had, she was most fascinated with the gun I had and she said she had never seen one, but had heard of them.

She then said to get in, but when I looked around it was just me and her. I said to her where is my girlfriend? And she just repeated to get into the boat, and it will only hold 3 people. So i said, I am not leaving without her.

I then awoke again for the second time around 4-something AM.

I then thought it was starting to get really weird, but it was a dream, so I went back to bed again.

Then I was back in my room again, packing up my things, my brother was not there, but my girlfriend was this time. I told her to pack some clothes and whatever else she think she might need. I then finished packing and she came back into my room with her bag. I had Two maces this time and the 3 knives like before and I told her to choose one mace and one knife, she picked the heaviest mace, as it would do the most damage and the sharpest folding knife.

After she was done putting that stuff in her pack, my alien mother showed up again in her human form. She told us to get in the boat, which looked exactly the same as before. We got in it and it began to move slowly away from the building, then the dream just faded into blackness. All I usually remember from dreaming is just blackness and i rarely remember any sort of dream. I woke up 5:12 AM because I just got an old text message.

These were the weirdest dreams I have ever had, since it started off pretty much where it left off..

What are all your thoughts? Cause I really have no idea what to make of it...I know my avatar says I am a writer, but I don't write stuff anymore, I am not that talented as a writer and I am not the greatest story teller or people person for that matter. It is why I kind of isolated myself from people or family...I only see my girlfriend everyday, that is it, besides her family members every once and a while when they stop by for a ride to the store in my car.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Quickfix because: Grammer and Spelling. I tried my best.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Quickfix because: Thanks for moving it mods!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hey thats a cool dream
i especially like the crocodile that gave you a token, thats the kind of weird stuff that always happens in my dreams.

about the waking up/falling asleep, same dream thing. thats only happened to me a couple times before. I love it

A couple weeks ago i took a nap (every time i nap i have the most messed up dreams) and you know when you THINK you wake up but your still dreaming? that happened like 30 times in a row! I was so confused when i finally did wake up that my brain hurt for the rest of the day lol.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Thanks, I thought it was weird, cause i've never had a dream continue when i would go back to sleep if i would wake up. It had minor changes, but was really interesting over all.

And yeah I thought the token thing was cool and interesting at the same time. I bet the token dreams you had may have been pretty interesting. Tokens are interesting of themselves IMHO.

Wow i've never had a dream inside a dream before. Sounds interesting and kind of fun...yet confusing like you said.

Thanks for the response, I didn't know if anyone was going to post or not, looking at my dream it sounds kind of crazy

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Very interesting. I'd be seeking advice on this, in meditation. Also dreams can have metaphors so the ship could be a craft.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I've tried meditating, I've gotten close to having an OBE, but I could never get there.

The closest i've gotten was I actually heard my name called, I heard weird static noises, and once i felt like I was being pulled from my body from my feet. It actually felt like my feet left my body, but the rest of me was stuck inside my body and my body just ended up being shaken like it felt like there was an earthquake, but just my body moved.

I never wrote about it, thinking people wouldn't believe me about the meditation stuff.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it

edit on 12-4-2011 by Quickfix because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I can't consciously astrally project, have come close too. I know it happens at night. I do get pulled, very quickly, in a mental projection akin to astral and akin to remote viewing, like being in a 3d movie, very real, you could touch someone or an object. I've had experiences that way, doubted myself, then went out and witnessed a craft with a greeting with my son. Have stopped doubting. This world isn't what we think, its more like the matrix, there is no spoon. Some arrangements of the condensed energy waves exist but its in the hands of our Higher Selves, Higher Ups, including "time" itself where there is No Time, infinity is the platform, with no measurement possible except for infinite progressiong consciousness arranging, creating, and sequencing and order over chaos. We, also can have negative things bend the matrix in this more magical interactive and responsive world, by being unconscious while driving so to speak, asleep at the wheel, or by harming others, and losing our tempers, not workng on our problems or weaknesses or doing things that are not loving. So there is a permission thing, many channels.

If someone were to write in a journal, while striving to greet this world. To greet the sun, the projector, and Family, to live in their heart, not their head, where all the programs and negativity runs, but their heart, feelings, unconditional love, and reach into that infinity to Family and HS/Self, and be the sun shining warmly to everyone, strive for 24 hours straight, they would change the circumstances around them, case and effect, the more they did this. They would notice upon sungazing early at dawn where there is no UV say, that they might feel called out. That no two people experience the sun the same way. It can grow very large and warm.

Or write in your journal the number of times the sun cuts through thick clouds and lights up your room when you suddenly think of something very bright and positive. Or driving under clouds, and thinking longingly for the sun, and it cuts through the clouds to shine for you.

Or you're missing the birds, and suddenly they're all singing.

Connect within, seek, and don't stop seeking. The answers and love will come.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Quickfix

I can't consciously astrally project, have come close too. I know it happens at night. I do get pulled, very quickly, in a mental projection akin to astral and akin to remote viewing, like being in a 3d movie, very real, you could touch someone or an object. I've had experiences that way, doubted myself, then went out and witnessed a craft with a greeting with my son. Have stopped doubting. This world isn't what we think, its more like the matrix, there is no spoon. Some arrangements of the condensed energy waves exist but its in the hands of our Higher Selves, Higher Ups, including "time" itself where there is No Time, infinity is the platform, with no measurement possible except for infinite progressiong consciousness arranging, creating, and sequencing and order over chaos. We, also can have negative things bend the matrix in this more magical interactive and responsive world, by being unconscious while driving so to speak, asleep at the wheel, or by harming others, and losing our tempers, not workng on our problems or weaknesses or doing things that are not loving. So there is a permission thing, many channels.

If someone were to write in a journal, while striving to greet this world. To greet the sun, the projector, and Family, to live in their heart, not their head, where all the programs and negativity runs, but their heart, feelings, unconditional love, and reach into that infinity to Family and HS/Self, and be the sun shining warmly to everyone, strive for 24 hours straight, they would change the circumstances around them, case and effect, the more they did this. They would notice upon sungazing early at dawn where there is no UV say, that they might feel called out. That no two people experience the sun the same way. It can grow very large and warm.

Or write in your journal the number of times the sun cuts through thick clouds and lights up your room when you suddenly think of something very bright and positive. Or driving under clouds, and thinking longingly for the sun, and it cuts through the clouds to shine for you.

Or you're missing the birds, and suddenly they're all singing.

Connect within, seek, and don't stop seeking. The answers and love will come.

Great input.

Thanks for it. You can kind of meditate during you conscious hours as well while doing every day things. I know it makes me feel better when I have a headache at times. I keep the tip of my tongue on one spot on the roof of my mouth.

It helped me, but I don't know how well it would effect other people, i read it in a meditation guide online somewhere.

I also do think everything is energy related. Meditation and science go hand in hand for me. Weird I know, but if you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

You can see this with the structures of molecules and atoms. Since everything is composed of atoms and molecules, including hue-man beings. (I say Hue because Hue-mans come in different Hue's of colors, clever i thought, but it didn't originate from me.)

Since, there is no such thing as solids in a scientific perspective. Looking at atoms and molecules, everything has a rate of vibration and frequency. It says this in basic studies of molecules and atoms; that solids just have a slower vibration rate. So I came to the conclusion of no such thing as a solid, it is just an illusion of a solid since solid matter as us Hue-mans perceive it is just slower moving atoms/molecules. So really, hue-mans are already in an energetic state!

Interesting huh? I read in my spare time
which started a few years ago, but that's a different subject, back to my response.

Yeah, there is a bit of destiny to everyone's lives, I found this out first hand, kind of like V for Vendetta, when V says, "I believe in no such thing as coincidence." There is a bit of something out of our control, which we can not understand.

And I agree about the Cause and effect, like Newton said, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

And I also agree about the answers thing, you may not get the answers right then and there, but when they show up, they show up like a ton of bricks.

And you said something about a craft and greeting with your son? Was that like an alien visitation greeting or something? I am simply curious about aliens and things of that nature, you can say it is apart of my nature

Thanks again for adding to my weird dream thread
I just thought it was weird since it had not happened to me before and it had aliens in it.

top topics

join