It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is your favorite xbox 360 game?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the Mass Effect series since you said you'd already done Assassin's Creed. I had in around 35 hours in the second one and was still quite aways from finishing it.

If you're into racing, I've had Shift 2 taking up a lot of my time recently too.
edit on 13-4-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
hands down...fallout 3 and new vegas its just amazing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by Chukkles

i disagree....borderlands can stand on it's own merit.......i does get tedious, but so does fallout

Yes it does get tedious, thats not a good thing.
Fallout 3 though was a sheer joy the whole time I was playing it, even the chorish missions were fun because of the challenge.
It does need a multiplayer mode though. If anyone was deciding between the two, you can't deny it has to be Fallout 3.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My favorite xbox 360 games are Left 4 Dead 1 and 2! I love shooting zombies!! If you haven't played them give it a try its great!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

except that they are timed. i hate games that are timed. let me do it at my own pace,

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Borderlands is awesome. I was hooked on that game for months. I never played online though. My brother-in-law and I would do Co-op, but that's it. It's definitely worth looking into.

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned Red Dead Redemption (unless I missed it). It's a little different than Fallout, but it's a brilliant game. It's artwork.

But if you're really in the mood for something different, try Alan Wake. That's my current addiction.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Alan Wake has a fantastic narrative and setting - one of the best games I played last year. Looking forward to the 2nd.

I'm playing Mass Effect at the moment but all of the following are also great games:

Mafia 2
Red Dead Redemption
Fallout:NV
Fifa 11

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Borderlands is awesome. I was hooked on that game for months. I never played online though. My brother-in-law and I would do Co-op, but that's it. It's definitely worth looking into.

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned Red Dead Redemption (unless I missed it). It's a little different than Fallout, but it's a brilliant game. It's artwork.

But if you're really in the mood for something different, try Alan Wake. That's my current addiction.

Yes Red Dead Redemption is pretty awesome but it didn't keep me hooked as long as GTAIV (online, I played GTAIV online for about 2 years, DM, TDM, racing and co-op missions) RDD as good as it is, started to wear thin with all the horse riding.

Alan wake is also good, I completed normal and wanted to start insane hard mode but didn't have the patience for it all again, too much wandering around in pitch black. Maybe one day i'll have time for it but I will eagerly be awaitng Max Payne 3 from the same companies. ( I assume R* are back in on it).

My next game is gonna be Portal 2, i've heard many good things about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join