It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when 9nania said to get out of California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
She said to get out by march 31st. Well now there's a dense radioactive cloud that will arrive in a couple of days.
If you wish to avoid radioactive poisoning get out now. There will be no official warning or evacuation.
9nania was right when she said you should leave California; the reason why was wrong, it wasn't an earthquake...yet.
www.woweather.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by Ghost375 because: Link

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

isnt there always a radioactive cloud above los angeles ??? ohh thats just smog...nm

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Where is you source that shows this cloud is on its way?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And 12 days later. Chalk this one up to slight coincidence please.

In fact it's not even a slight coincidence.

edit on 12/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Where is you source... or she is your source?

2nd line done

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
She said to get out by march 31st. Well now there's a dense radioactive cloud that will arrive in a couple of days.
If you wish to avoid radioactive poisoning get out now. There will be no official warning or evacuation.
9nania was right when she said you should leave California; the reason why was wrong, it wasn't an earthquake...yet.

That would be amazing if it was predicted before the Tsunami, before the nuclear plant problems, etc.

I assume you are saying the radioactive cloud is coming from Japan? Correct me if I'm wrong.

link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

The radiation was already in California in significant amounts on march 31st. People have already been poisoned. It will be even worse in a few days. You won't see the effects for a few years, that's how radiation works.

link   

AWESOME !!! according to the model of the jet stream...oops i mean Potential cloud spread - Xenon-133 tennessee is safe !!!
edit on 12-4-2011 by saintsjunky because: i cant spell

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Perhaps she was too early.......?

______beforeitsnews/story/552/128/Beware_May_14,_2011_New_Madrid_Update_III.html

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Want to know about Radiation? Watch this lady....Yes, she is a really good at her work...She is a Geo-Scientist..

You can watch part 2 on youtube....
edit on 12-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

That would be amazing if it was predicted before the Tsunami, before the nuclear plant problems, etc.

I assume you are saying the radioactive cloud is coming from Japan? Correct me if I'm wrong.

She DID predict the march 11th earthquake.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I strongly doubt that her prediction was meant to warn about a radioactive cloud.
She herself said she was going to the mountains and that would not save her from that radioactive cloud, now would it?
And also her prediction was made based from comet Elenin data.
How could that possibly warn about a radioactive cloud from Japan?

So what exactly can you present that support your theory that this was her intended warning and not a possible earthquake?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
9Nania is not a real prophet. She said she had been a "bad feeling about March 31st". But nothing major happened. There was already radiation leaking from right after the tsunami. She shouldn't get any points for a prediction she didn't make.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

9nania was right when she said you should leave California; the reason why was wrong

The date was also wrong.

And even if she was right, it would make no sense to only warn California. I mean, it's not like the radioactive cloud is gonna stop once it gets there and not travel any further.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
9Nania is a liar attention wh*re, her "prediction" was for march 31 and she said to go to the mountains... so she wasn't talking about radiation, you sound so ridiculous telling us she's predicting this thing now, get over it she fails at life.

top topics

join