It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

transsexual cavemen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

www.npr.org

Researchers from the Czech Archaeological Society made an interesting discovery outside of Prague: The 5,000-year-old remains of a caveman were buried in an unusual manner. First, the male body was lying on its left side and its head was facing east. Second, the body was buried with domestic jugs and an egg-shaped pot.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-4-2011 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i have studied shamanism and tribal arts since college. and one of my teachers told me that in some native american tribes, gay or transsexual native americans were accepted. the guys just started dressing in girl's clothes and they did girl's jobs. no one cared or gave it a second thought.

i like chicks, but i am not stupid enough to not realize if you like guys, you pretty much liked guys your whole life. and if there were gay cavemen, then that means you are born that way.

but i do know some crazy party people who go either way. one of my friends, a girl, told me she went bi because everywhere she goes, she sees someone she wants to hook up with. they are just 'adventurous' people who are down to try anything for fun.

but at least from the people i have met, you are born gay or straight. and this caveman says it has been that way for a long long long time.

www.npr.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It has been that way for a very long time. Some percentage of our population of humans is gay. It's part of the species' make-up. Some of us are brunette, some have blue eyes, some are short and fat, some are tall and skinny, some are black, some are white, some are straight and some are gay. Isn't it a beautiful mosaic?

I heard this story on npr and thought sure it would pop up here on ATS.

edit on 4/12/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i dont believe you are born any way. i wasnt born straight. when i came out the womb i wasnt aware of sex or women for that matter. i really think its just based on you and your experiences at a young age. whatever you like. for example i like black cars.. i wasnt born liking black cars tho.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What a freaking stretch....The caveman obviously loved to get his drink on. How does that make him gay?

Another reason to defund NPR. What a waste of money.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
theres people that are straight all there lives and turn gay and vice versa.some people like penis, some people like vagina, some people like both. some people arent good with the opposite sex so they find love within the same sex.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello there. Please contribute to the previous thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join