It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for the 2012 election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
First , this is not something that I am predicting Psychically .
This is based on my observations concerning the last few elections , and the way I expect this one to turn out.
The republicans will nominate Mike Huckabee and he will loose to Obama by just enough so the election seems fair.
It will not be.
I am posting this to document my belief here , and will see if I turn out to be right.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I predict someone we've never heard of will come out of the ether of big business to become our newly appointed professional pacifier. Someone we've never heard of before.

Anyone thats out there right now has too much information behind them. Someone will appear as a brand new slate upon whom we can place all our hopes and dreams. Then he'll get elected and we'll wonder why were still poor and angry.

Stop voting and start D-O-I-N-G.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't believe Huckabee will be the front runner at all.
I would say the nomination is going to be Pawlenty. He has the money behind him to throw a sparkling campaign, and is new enough not to be tarnished like the newt.

Huckabee is mired in alot of very unpopular ideas and ideals..he is liked by his base, but to win elections, you don't cater to the base, you aim for the center (why Palin and Bachman have no chance in hell)

So far, there is no serious contender to take on Obama, however, alot can happen in almost 2 years. Just so long as there is no bush or cheney on the ticket.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hmmm... When is the 2012 election?

If it's more than halfway through the year, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Big plans in store... much bigger than bogus elections.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The republicans won't use any big guns this election, not in the mess the country is in. They will run somebody as laughable as the last pair, probably utilizing Trump as well.

Its all a game. Just a huge game, and we the people, get screwed by THE people.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker
The republicans won't use any big guns this election, not in the mess the country is in. They will run somebody as laughable as the last pair, probably utilizing Trump as well.

Hate to say it but I believe you are correct.

The game is afoot.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker

Agreed, for now Obama is a shoe in, they will toss another sacrificial lamb up for potus and focus in on house/senate control.. I don't see a good year for them on that either for focusing in on wildly unpopular social issues to push forward.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I predict that if we get some complete nobody elected in 2012, and they are not a member of either the Democratic or Republican party then we will know for sure that all the doomsayers were right and the world is indeed going to end. What better way for the government to flip humanity the proverbial finger as the world crashes down and they all go hide in the bunkers they are supposedly building all over the world for the elite.

Do I really think the world will end on 2012? That would be a big solid no, but do I think that I would be scared if some independant is elected this year coming. Well let me just say that I not only would be scared I would be packing my things and heading to South America in the hopes that I might be safe

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think it will be someone we have never heard about.
Possibly Trump at this time???

But who knows until it gets here.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think Romney will be nominated, not Huckabee. Huckabee is a terrible candidate. How else would he go from Governor of a U.S. state, to host of a Fox News show.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

I agree that Huckabee is a horrible candidate , and that is my point here . The powers that be want Obama for another four years.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I think talking about a doomsday in 2012 is a global conspiracy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The office of President is slowly turning into an eight year term. The Powers are slowly setting up a system where people get used to the same people running for president.

top topics

join