It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Subversive Element is next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
enaxor has said that the first letter of each clue spells SUBVERSIVE ELEMENT which is William's site.

I am focusing on the optical illusions section per the last clue from deep.
www.subversiveelement.com...

It also said that the first clue was important, well one of the topics in the SE message board is Intelligence is the sixth sense.
www.forum.theeyesbehind.com...

Found nothing in the humor section or the Spooky section either.

Please keep replies on topic to reduce the size of the thread.

EDIT: To add more links, and info.

[edit on 7/26/2004 by zsandmann]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
yea i checked out subversive elment and i cant find anything in the optical illusions so i think it is somewhere else like the section of the message board where you have to log in. it says the site was updated today.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have tried all the optical illusions urls into deep with no luck. Hope this saves someone else from the trouble. There are a few with intersting names such as /files/4.jpg but I cant see anything significant in any of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have looked through about 80% of SE's content. The problem is I just dont really know what Im looking for. I have been trying image names and such in deep, but so far no response. Here is what I have looked over but this is in no way indicative of the time I have spent doing it.

Read all the posts in the forum.
Humor
Optical Illusions
Spooky his dog
Alternate History
Conspiracy
Cryptozoology
News and Updates
And read all the entries in the guestbook

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There's a sixth sense forum at that site.

BAH!!

[edit on 26-7-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The voices are telling me its got something to do with one of those illusions. We just arent telling deep what it wants to know.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think terrorism is related as well. 17 of 18 threads are about terrorism and the other one is about the sixth sense, while the subversive element forum has named the war on terror forum after the sixth sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I already tried this in deep with no success but it looks like the ring to me.

Notice in this picture

the "ring" appears to protrude out as if it is attached to the collar.

However in this picture

there appears to be no protruding "ring" just the normal collar rings.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Im afraid that is just the metal ring on its collar holding the license in place.
We all seem to be seeing rings everywhere today
I think it is much too soon to be looking for the ring, Im only looking for the next clue.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i agree with z this si supposed to be the most challenging we just started we are not ready to find the ring yet.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yeah but how can you deny such a cute face?

I found this wierd pic in a thread WOS titled testing. It doesnt have a name on the properties screen but if you try and save it its called vampdog1
probably nothing but funny none the less.
www.forum.theeyesbehind.com...

[edit on 7/26/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
OK ive run dry on ideas, any help would be grand but based on the quietness of the board everyone is as stumped as me. You will probably start to unravel them as soon as I go to bed like Im about to do, like last night, lol. Anyways, Ive thourghly searched SE and have come up dry. Im looking for something but Im not sure what, I was sure it was in Optical illusions but I have entered every url and image addy into deep and nada. Unless hamm5 is coming back in to play, I dont know what to do next. Hopefully sleep, will inspire my tired mind to think outside the box.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Alright,

How about this...

Using the Clue "the importance of the first cannot be denied."

I went to the Optical Illusion page (6).

Using the Clue "find the numbers and use the numbers that you find "

I found the only image on that page that had numbers. www.subversiveelement.com...

So I went to www.abovetopsecret.com...

Weird...

Above Top Secret 3.1 � Moderators Only � Trash Bin � U.N. franco-fascist bankers planning sequel to 9/11

Sorry, you are not permitted to view this forum.

What do y'all think?? I can't get anything out of deep though...

Phaethor

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phaethor
Using the Clue "the importance of the first cannot be denied."

This was the part of the clue that led us to the Subversive Element.
We took the first letter of each title and it can out with Subversive Element.

Originally posted by Phaethor
Above Top Secret 3.1 � Moderators Only � Trash Bin � U.N. franco-fascist bankers planning sequel to 9/11

This means that the thread was is in the trash can. There are many of those. Also, if you type in a thread number that does not exist, you will get that you do not have permission as well.

Here is my thought. We are only using the "there are no more threads to find, but of each that you have found, the illusion is critical" part of the clue right now.

"there are no more threads to find" I am taking by this part that we are not needing to look in the forum of the Subversive Element homepage. But, it will be either a picture, link, or something on the site.

"of each that you have found, the illusion is critical"
The illusion could be the Optical Illusion on the Subversive Element homepage, or what we need to do is reexamine the titles, numbers of the posts that we found. Try to find something out of the obvious. We know that it is talking about the war of terror, but could we get another meaning out of it? Maybe this will lead us to something on the site that we are looking for.

Just a few random thoughts. Hope it can help a little

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
JC, my take on that clue, after searching the optical illusion section of Subversive Element like everyone else, was that the "illusion" of each thread might refer to avatars or the names of the posters (nicknames..handles..whatever they're called). I didn't have much time to work on it when I thought of it and now it's way too late to start but I thought I'd throw this idea out there for anyone who wants to follow it.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
when you think you've found something and enter into deep, if it's a clue what happens ?

I've entered some things, and nothing happens, so I know that I didn't find anything, but what would happen if I did ?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
guys I need help..... how do you claim a ring ?

I think I'm close ./

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I believe you just have to enter the url into deep.access. But I never claimed a ring (and wouldn't want to either), so if I were you, I would wait for JCMinJapan or one of other two to explain the process.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There were two different ways of adding the address of the rings that happened.

1st Ring: Smirkley: address.com... gifname.gif
2nd Ring: Seth: address.com...
3rd Ring: Mine: address.com...

I guess it could be another way, but if not one of these, probably something very similar.

top topics

join