It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nanny State Can't Last

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

But since you said this:

Unlike you I actually and proficient enough to know how to accurately use them.

That leaves you open to criticism.

Just admit it kid, you are nothing more than a friendless troll who lives in your moms basement.You will never leave because you are a parasite. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who obviously is dependent on the gov.t to make the decisions for him....interventionist at its finest!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

I simply made an observation....

Look, we can banter back and forth all day long. The fact still remains that your arguments have been without facts, only text twisted to suit your basis.

There are a few posters, including myself who have without out a doubt " owned you". You can keep coming back for more, trying to make arguments out of thin air, but your probably better off walking away from this one.

You bragged about your profound knowledge base. When I proved you wrong, you attempt to save face, miserably may I add.

You have shown beyond a reasonable doubt the lack of understanding of the Constitution, you may want to read it some time?

Facts I have provided, it is you who have provided none, just recycled versions of the same useless talking points.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

But since you said this:

Unlike you I actually and proficient enough to know how to accurately use them.

That leaves you open to criticism.

Just admit it kid, you are nothing more than a friendless troll who lives in your moms basement.You will never leave because you are a parasite. Nothing more, nothing less.

Resorting to name calling because I have single handedly shot down every single lie and mistruth you have said is a really low move. No facts so resort to name calling, typical Bagger mantra.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You haven't proven a single thing other than the fact you are an ignorant fool.

Facts have been posted, you claimed to "not believe them:

Are you now, or have you ever been a brain injury patient?
edit on 16-4-2011 by ViperChili because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I think you need to stop right there cup cake. Re-read the last several pages of this thread. Evidence I submitted is from the Constitution, which you have no knowledge of, let alone any understanding, as well as references that defined your " Preamble " argument.

Run along now cup cake....Run along!
edit on 16-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You haven't proven a single thing other than the fact you are an ignorant fool.

Facts have been posted, you claimed to "not believe them:

Are you now, or have you ever been a brain injury patient?
edit on 16-4-2011 by ViperChili because: (no reason given)

To resort to name calling instantly discredits any argument you bring forth. So sorry!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I think you need to stop right there cup cake. Re-read the last several pages of this thread. Evidence I submitted is from the Constitution, which you have no knowledge of, let alone any understanding, as well as references that defined your " Preamble " argument.

Run along now cup cake....Run along!
edit on 16-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

I know the Constitution way better then most and you are evidently looking at it through your GOP glasses which means without a doubt that you are entiring into this debate with an automatic biased. Stupid people should not be allowed to participate in political discourse.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You chose to not believe a proven historical record that I posted with the Lincoln-Douglas debates.

You have rendered yourself irrelevant and will be ignored from this point forward. You are nothing more than a troll.

Please do the world a favor: Go downstairs to your moms kitchen. Remove a large knife from the drawer. Thrust said knife into the upper left quadrant of your chest.Repeat as necessary until you die.Your presence on this planet only serves to lower the property values of everyone around you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You chose to not believe a proven historical record that I posted with the Lincoln-Douglas debates.

You have rendered yourself irrelevant and will be ignored from this point forward. You are nothing more than a troll.

Please do the world a favor: Go downstairs to your moms kitchen. Remove a large knife from the drawer. Thrust said knife into the upper left quadrant of your chest.Repeat as necessary until you die.Your presence on this planet only serves to lower the property values of everyone around you.

Real mature huh? Telling someone who you cannot disprove nor discredit to kill themself. My, my, this just further reiterates my point of the lack of a thinking brain in your entire noggin. Next malicious threat like this and make no mistake you will be reported to The Admins. Dare me!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

post removed by staff

Not a kid and am incredibly well versed and highly intelligent and can run circles around most.

I will not stoop to name calling as that is childish and we are all adults here (or so I think) and will handle this maturely and correctly.

There is absolutely zero evidence backing what you are claiming.
edit on Sun Apr 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

The current budget deficit ration to GDP is lower than it has been in the past. The only difference is that today the right wing is using it as an excuse for a corporate take over of public funds - it is a corporate fascist agenda that threads like this only serve to promote.

Tax the wealthy at normal, historical levels and all your troubles will be resolved. Thats all that is needed and it will only affect 1/10th of 1 percent of all Americans. Thats right - tax at NORMAL levels 1/10th of 1 percent of the wealthiest Americans and everything is fixed.

In other words - put things back to how they were before Reagan stuffed it up with his trickle down clap trap.

Friedman has a lot to answer for in destroying America - both North and South.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
No more proof is needed, tax the rich and the debt issue disappears near instantly.
edit on 17-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Unbelievable, just totally unbelievable, just going around in circles. Might as well argue with a door knob.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Cut unemployment benefits based on circumstance (single, married, kids). Pay out benefits on a dwndling scale so your money gets worse every month until it becomes a pittance. Will motivate people to find work.
Opting Out. I think Rom Paul's idea of opting out of all social servives. You pay 15% but get nothing. You then get your own medical insurance and have the extra incentive to keeo a job or accept any job when times are rough. Problem in the US is why would someone want to work in MacDonalds when they can earn $500/week on welfare, that is plain wrong.

Obviously you're a wealthy man! A wealthy man who, what's more, is completely confident that he will never be unemployed, and one who has no family, who might ever wind up unemployed. Also someone completely unaware of the high level of unemployment that already exists in your country.
You no doubt live safely in a gated community, and can afford to say to the workers you've fired "Bugger you Jack, I'm all right!"
You deserve to be guillotined in an eventual revolution, but you won't be. You've made sure that your population is uneducated and so mesmerised by Charlie Sheen and Brittany Speirs to be capable of caring about anyone but themselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

You want someone killed because they have an opinion you don't agree with?

You seem to be the real danger here.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

You deserve to be guillotined in an eventual revolution, but you won't be.

You think the " opt " out idea would deem a beheading? Not much for your paycheck are ya? Ron Pauls suggestion to have the " opt " out program is so that members of this society no longer par take in the Unconstitutional Social welfare programs.

Over and over again, social welfare is nothing more than a burden on the tax payer!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Greenspan was on Meet the Press today and he said social security and Medicare/aid were always completely unfundable and should never have been instituted let alone continued and expanded.

He said Americas "entitlement" programs shouldn't be a consideration for cuts because they don't even exist in any tangible solvent way.

He also said keeping up the charade was only going to get harder because the baby boomers were the last productive generation and given the current state of education and scoring the next generations have no chance of being productive or profitable enough to bring the nations economy anywhere close to where it can fund its entitlement programs.

Sounded like if America were a business he'd be selling off shares like there's no tomorrow.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join