It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Episode of Simpsons Talks of TPTB, Including Gay Agenda and Possible Weather Modification

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just want to start this of by saying i don't often do threads so its not my thing.

Moving on... in this episode of the Simpsons Moe (the bar owner) pretends to be gay in order to be accepted and to have a better business.

The part i want to discuss is towards the end, where a few possible weird subliminal messages came into my head. Here are the few i noticed:

At 18:20 Smithers says to Moe in front of an audience: "How can you be their leader when your not one of them" - You could say well thats because he means Moe isn't gay or it could really mean that our leaders aren't one of us in the same way they pretend to be someone else in order to be liked for votes, for money, or for whatever reason. On a different level some would see this as our leaders being different to humans.

The Major Part

At 20:00 a random old man in upper class clothing says: "Once again the TPTB have spurned(reject with disdain) our request for basic human equality, must not the heaven themselves cry with rage" *sunny day suddenly turns to stormy weather* A guy ask the old man: "How did you do that?" old man replies: " Classical training". - Now i don't know what to make of some of this but i will say this is what sparked me to write this thread.
The old man looked rich and spoke with an upper class tone of voice indicating he's wealthy and been brought up in a rich posh background. Maybe his purpose was to portray a real life member of a rich family that is apart of the TPTB?
The most weird thing however was the fact the old man controlled the weather at his command. Weather modification technology anyone? This further indicates the old man is somehow connected to the TPTB.

The Episode here:

www.simpsonsepisodes.com...

Not to mention the freakish kiss Moe gave Smithers
, why would kids need to be shown this behaviour?

There are my thoughts on this, maybe there is someone who could decipher this better than me

Maybe the TPTB just want to make fun out of their own 'games' to make people never think anything of it next time they come across it on the internet.

For example, someone watches that episode of the simpsons, sees the old man control the weather, they then go on the internet reading about conspiracies of weather control, they then subconsciously think of it as ludicrous because they saw it on the Simpsons so dismiss the conspiracy without thought!

Basic Psychology.

edit on 12-4-2011 by jonnyc55 because: Colour.

edit on 12-4-2011 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There was also an episode of american dad that i saw the other night.

He called some scientist on his cell and asked him "hows that laser beam that projects the image of jesus christ in your mind coming along?" it then shows the scientist fire the beam at someone and their head explodes and he says " still working on it".

Weird.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
Not to mention the freakish kiss Moe gave Smithers
, why would kids need to be shown this behaviour?

The Simpsons is not recommended for viewers under age 14. The show contains adult-oriented themes and dialogue that may be inappropriate for youngsters.

14 is young, but I just wanted to let it be known, that this show is not meant to be a children's cartoon.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is them fear mongering because of what they've done to Japan,something big is happening atm, all we can do is wait and see what happens...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

yeah i caught that episode too! i was like no!! project bluebeam on american dad lol. people laugh like its just a random joke but little do they know that us "conspiracy theory people" have been reading about this. its like the mainstream tv jokes with us. it really makes you think that some of the over the top conspiracies can be and most probably are true.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Wow I think you are really really searching for meaning in a meaningless, and funny, animated sitcom. Your first point specifically is stretching it pretty thin. so what Gay agenda was the simpsons promoting? What? treating people equally? how horrible would that be.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
reply to post by AOA2012

yeah i caught that episode too! i was like no!! project bluebeam on american dad lol. people laugh like its just a random joke but little do they know that us "conspiracy theory people" have been reading about this. its like the mainstream tv jokes with us. it really makes you think that some of the over the top conspiracies can be and most probably are true.

It happens on British TV shows too, like on Have I Got News For You. They all know whats really going on, I guess being that close to the source makes it hard not to notice, and they take the piss out of it. Stuff covered on sites like ATS often pops up.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It was to do with some of the reasons for a gay agenda i read around here and there (am conspiracy minded).

Nothing to do with equality so lets leave the feelings out of this.

Yeah its a sitcom and thats why they can get away with whatever they want.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Added to main post (at bottom).
edit on 12-4-2011 by jonnyc55 because: Layout

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yes but it appeals to kids, its a brightly coloured cartoon. I used to watch so did all my mates when they were kids.

Might 'officially' seem safe but obviously not.

Back on topic now...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do!

All truth is in The Simpsons!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Very nice catchy poem there friend

Back on topic...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The poem is actually a song from an episode of The Simpsons where they do a satire of Masons.
I'm surprised with you being so "conspiracy minded" that you missed that episode entirely!

I applaud The Simpsons for being such a forward cartoon by featuring and exemplifying gay characters.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Back on topic

Note also the government has made propaganda cartoons before in the 50s and 60s. Nothing new here?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
the gay agenda= population control.

the more gay people the less births.

think about it... why are there state funded groups in public schools that glorify the joys of being gay and none that glorify the joys of being straight?

why does the tv glorify being gay? or bisexual?

dont get me wrong im not a radical that thinks homosexuality is wrong. im not against gays getting married.
im just saying if the government is pushing it so hard it must be for population control.
edit on 12-4-2011 by thegasface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
** Attention **

As requested by the OP please post on topic:

Episode of Simpsons Talks of TPTB, Including Gay Agenda and Possible Weather Modification

Further violations will result in post removals.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yes, propaganda cartoons have existed some of them purported by popular studios we know today like Disney and Warner Brothers. I fail to see this episode of The Simpsons as an example of it, especially in the aspect of the "Gay Agenda" as you put into your thread title.

And I do think it is on topic to point out that The Simpsons have traditionally made allusions and references to popular conspiracies. This episode is probably one of the lesser ones because the mentionings of them were so vague.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
This is them fear mongering because of what they've done to Japan,something big is happening atm, all we can do is wait and see what happens...
'Flaming Moe' Original Airdate = January 16, 2011; March 4 , 2011 UK
enough said.

The Simpsons: about the show

THE SIMPSONS immediately struck a chord with viewers across the country over 20 years ago as it poked fun of itself and everything in its wake. With its subversive humor and delightful wit, the series has made an indelible imprint on American pop culture, and the family members have become television icons.
That basically says it all. They found out early on, what works for the show, and they have used that original knowledge, but they have also kept it evolving so that it will stay fresh. Matt Groening is a genius, as far as I'm concerned. 500+ episodes; going on to at least 23 years, and probably more; with characters that do not age!!

Going from memory with this statement, but I'm pretty sure it takes 8 months for a show, from the first thought until the completed product. Many different stages involved. They still do a fairly good job, in my opinion, of keeping it up to date. They use topics that are popular and/or well-known, in order to keep us fans entertained. The thought of a New World Order, is well known. Even if there actually is not a secret N.W.O. Agenda, there is still plenty of hype about it everywhere, so why wouldn't they use it?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yeah part of me makes me believe that matt Matt Groening maybe a conspiracy minded guy and might even read a few things on the internet. He just sees that alot of people are becoming more curious and likes to reflect it in his cartoon.

There is always 2 sides to an argument isn't there.

You've given me food for thought

Thanks moderator for that warning.
edit on 12-4-2011 by jonnyc55 because: Forgot to add

edit on 12-4-2011 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
the gay agenda= population control.

the more gay people the less births.

think about it... why are there state funded groups in public schools that glorify the joys of being gay and none that glorify the joys of being straight?

why does the tv glorify being gay? or bisexual?

dont get me wrong im not a radical that thinks homosexuality is wrong. im not against gays getting married.
im just saying if the government is pushing it so hard it must be for population control.
edit on 12-4-2011 by thegasface because: (no reason given)

Thankyou i knew there was something to the gay agenda and this was it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join