It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Source Field Investigations", the new book by David Wilcock

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"The Source Field Investigations", the new book by David Wilcock

That is the topic.

Not fellow ATS members.

ATS strives to promote civil discourse, please refrain from personal attacks and off topic posts. Any further derailment of this thread will result in a suspension of posting privileges.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The Source Fields Investigations is the centerpiece of David Wilcock's message. My views are expressed here on this tome of trash.

Exo Takes Out The Trash

If there is one thing that really galls me and one thing that highlights Wilcock's exponentially increasing lack of integrity, it is his historic failure of any effort to retrace his steps and point out not only his fallabilities but his God awful missed analysis. Suckers and frauds never do this. Instead they write new books, [The Source Fields Investigations] wash, rinse, repeat.

As told here in this short aud/vid.

If you want entertainment, and garbage like The Source Fields Investigations is your idea of the same, then by all means, hand over your bucks and have at it.

Me? I'd rather watch something mind numbing and equally valueless...like General Hospital or Days Of Our Lives. At least they are free.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
The Source Fields Investigations is the centerpiece of David Wilcock's message. My views are expressed here on this tome of trash.

i don't know, i seemed to enjoy the book, but thanks for your point of view and thanks to the mod who has gotten the thread back on track. i wanted to post more in this one, but having personal attacks isn't my forte.
edit on 22-2-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
David adheres to the Moon Philosophies as channeled by One-Ra. Ra as David, his time is now as perplexed in the Source book.

The Full Moon is called the Moon of Humanity, and the Festival of Goodwill. This time is a gateway to higher worlds, through acts of service. The Moon is in Sagittarius, sign of higher mind, philosophy, the traveler, and teacher. The Sun is in the opposite sign of Gemini, mental sign of communication and the exchange of ideas. This combination creates a time where the mind is stimulated and there is an understood duality, balance, change, resolve opposition, and seek inspiration especially outdoors in nature. The symbol is the winged Caduceus the magic wand where positive and negative energies are beautifully balanced producing light.

David understands this, we communicate on these pressures and sing their praises as all should.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I received your kindness and so reply.

When a truth is necessary, the reason for it can be found by analysis, that is, by resolving it into simpler ideas and truths until the primary ones are reached. It is this way that in mathematics speculative theorems and practical canons are reduced by analysis to definitions, axioms and postulates.

I believe in David and he believes within me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbowsnUnicorns

Why would you believe in David?

His work isn't original.
His work almost always misrepresents findings.

PS Math does reduce things to simple components. Math begins with simple components and builds from there. Math moves from a simple set of concepts and tests to see what can be derived.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way. Have you? No.

There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva and David is rock star vibrationaire.

You, I am afraid for, if you became extinct, would anyone notice? No.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You believe in Wilcock and you think he's great, but you have not told us the reason.

Why would anyone believe in a person that authors books that rehash other people's ideas?

Why would anyone believe in a person that misrepresents the work of others?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You believe in Wilcock and you think he's great, but you have not told us the reason.

Within David lies truth not the lie that truth is not found. As he has said, and should be applied on you as well, "The willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life is the source from which self-respect springs."

Find yours.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You believe that Wilcock tells the truth? How odd. You are aware of his numerous misrepresentations aren't you?

He claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Do you believe that?
He claimed that in 2008 a huge UFO armada would appear. Do you believe that?
He claimed full disclosure in 2009? Do you believe that?
He claimed that the recent VA quake was caused by a nuke? Do you believe that?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You believe that Wilcock tells the truth?

YES! And no surpise it disgusts you, get thee behind me!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Obvious there was no armada in 2008 and yet you believe it.
Obvious there was no disclosure in 2009 yet you believe it.

Wilcock brags a 100% success rate yet here are 2 obvious failures.

The Cayce claim conflicts with Cayce's own predictions about his reincarnation.
The VA quake was a quake from a well known seismic zone.

Those are two more failures on the part of Wilcock.

There is this bridge for sale which I can get for you at a good price.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Obvious there was no armada in 2008 and yet you believe it.
Obvious there was no disclosure in 2009 yet you believe it.

Wilcock brags a 100% success rate yet here are 2 obvious failures.

The Cayce claim conflicts with Cayce's own predictions about his reincarnation.
The VA quake was a quake from a well known seismic zone.

Those are two more failures on the part of Wilcock.

There is this bridge for sale which I can get for you at a good price.

true and Babe Ruth struck out 1330 times but still managed a great career with 714 home runs.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

true and Babe Ruth struck out 1330 times but still managed a great career with 714 home runs.

The king of swat never claimed to be 100%.

Where are any of the "home runs" hit by Wilcock?

Comparing Wilcock with Ruth is a slur on Ruth.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

easy anything you say or do can change the future just because it didnt happen doesnt mean at the time he was wrong even cayce said that we can stop his predictions from happening does it mean he is wrong no it means we did something to change the out come cayce also said careful what you think because thoughts are things meaning for all you know all your negitive babble changed what DW predicted
edit on 23-2-2012 by SpiritWolfPup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritWolfPup

easy anything you say or do can change the future just because it didnt happen doesnt mean at the time he was wrong even cayce said that we can stop his predictions from happening does it mean he is wrong no it means we did something to change the out come cayce also said careful what you think because thoughts are things meaning for all you know all your negitive babble changed what DW predicted

Frankly, I don't believe that anything I think or say is going to prevent a huge UFO armada from appearing in skies worldwide. Do you believe that?

The quake which a few dubious charlatans like Wilcock claimed was a nuke blast was an earthquake - nothing more, nothing less. What is so funny about that claim is that the epicenter was nowhere near a base. It is in a location where a large quake would be noticed since the area is heavily monitored. The quake did not have the signature of a nuke.

I do not believe in Cayce either. His predictions were highly flawed.

The idea that what we think or say changes the future is not a very good excuse to cover up the failures of a person who claims 100% success.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join