It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What date will you personally stop believing in Nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

What date will you personally stop believing in Nibiru?

Just for this comment, let's reword the question to read:
What makes you either believe or disbelieve in Nibiru... or anything else for that matter?
What would it take to change your mind and why is it so doggone important anyway?

I am a Christian and without a shred of physical evidence, I believe because that is where my heart and mind leads me.
I believe in UFOs. Not that they are necessarily aliens, but that something is out there and that it is more than Chinese lanterns, weather balloons or swamp gas. My proof is personal; my own sighting in 1980 and years of reading and studying other reports.
I believe in life after physical death.
I believe there is a case for reincarnation.
And yes, I believe there is a chance that there is something to Nibiru and the times in which we live leading to some grand junction of events.

Nibiru, Planet X, the Great Destroyer... whatever, are all simply identifiers of something that has not yet manifested itself into clear view. Whether it actually exists, will bear itself out simply by its eventual arrival - or not. If it does, then we are in for a helluva ride and what you believe right this moment will be worth absolutely... zilch.

But if not? Nothing and life goes on. Those who believe and those who disbelieve will be completely indistinguishable in public as they shop Walmart or the local grocer. Their belief was harmless and should have never been questioned to begin with.

The same goes for any and all of the items listed above. If there is no eternal soul, no Christ, no hereafter, then I will never know I was wrong.

*poof!* The End. Forever blackness and nothingness.

So, what would it take for you or anyone else, to accept other people's beliefs as their own and not within anyone else's purview?

That's the question.

edit on 12-4-2011 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

cal i dont know if you have but if you havent you should start a thread for the non exsistence with all supporting evidence i am certain you would get many replies and you may get your point across alot eaiser instead of attacking every thread that comes up on this subject i personally am nuteral on this subject and would be happy to read your thoughts on your own thread and i am sure others would do the same (supporting evidence)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by yizzel
I will not stop believing until 12th Dec-2112.

So until then I'll keep-on believin...

edit to add: Jus sayin'

edit on 12-4-2011 by yizzel because: (no reason given)

I see you are planning on a nice long life.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i know one thing, i stopped believing the zetans when they said it was coming 10 years ago...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I stopped believing roughly one millisecond after I heard about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

No....just because one is wrong does not mean another may not be. I will always always believe Kennedy was a conspiracy. As for 2012. The fact is today's math is much different than yesteryear's math...in fact, our math today is faulty and less accurate than the math of our ancient forefathers. There is truly no exact pinpoint of 2012 when speaking of ancient calendars. That being said when will I stop believing in 2012? after 2012 has come and gone. That does not mean I will stop believing in the "end of the world" because that day will come...maybe not in 2012, maybe not 2013, maybe not in our lifetime...but we can only be lucky for so long. The Earth will one day again experience devastation, it has in the past, it will in the future, its the nature of the Universe. In knowing this..in knowing that we just will never know for sure..and that by the time we do? it will be to late already? I don't then focus on 2012, I simply live my life, with the knowledge that tomorrow could be the last. If we focused on that more so than when? we would realize it doesn't matter anyway. What if there is 2012? what are you going to possibly do about it? what can you possibly do about it? sure, you can stock pile food, supplies..but when considering the conspiracy of another planet slamming or passing close to our planet, those things will be non issue. Do I believe in the whole 2012 thing? I'm honestly not sure. I think "how crazy?!" and then I have to stop and think.....Sumerians who had no knowledge of the Mayans had the same prediction? Egyptians who had no knowledge of Sumerians or Mayans...had the same prediction? how exactly is that possible? I think I feel like many others...theres something...2012? I have no idea...but theres this tension? I guess you can say....this feeling that there is something to come..maybe not a planet, maybe not even for 2012...but things seem to be moving to a momentum of "something"

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Immediately following the first utterance of the word in my presence. I don't believe in rumors and speculation, and I have yet to see any reason to believe in Nibiru. However, I respect those that believe in it coming. Specifically to them, can I have your stuff? You won't need it apparently, so let me accumulate everything and perish with it on whatever day your apocalypse comes.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i never beleived in Niburu but i still hold out hope for planet X / Tyche because it would be a great scientific find.

You do all know that Niburu and planet X / Tyche / Nemesis are not the same...right?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyful

believe me i have tried but the thing is, everytime myself or some others show evidenec to disprove a claim we get attack by people who believe in the claim i am called a troll/dis-info agent all the time this site purpose is "to deny ignorange" and everytime anyone shows valid reasons as to why there is no "nibiru" our posts get attack, questions do get answered they get over looked then when i defend my reasons with even more i am just called a agent of the government who is spready dis-info so people look the other way

in fact i am trying to help people so they don't do anything stupid in the next couple of months because they think there is something coming that will annihilate us, i don't want to see people quit there jobs or do the unsurmountable

as far as some other consiracies i am currently complining information about a couple that i really enjoy reading about and i think have a lot of merit and could very well be true expect a good thread within a week or two about them

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dec 22, 2012 = I'm done believe in stupid sh1t.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
1/1/1 S.A. (Stipes Apocalyptic/Post Apocalyptic) That sounds good.

Your second question is a statistical ploy used by Government and Big Business. Grouping statistics together to form an either/or statement. Because A=A than B must equal B. This is not acceptable. Just because one is proven one way or another it has nothing to do with anything else especially if they are not related. Therefore your question is unanswerable.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Dr. Robert S. Harrington (Supervising Astronomer of the US Naval Observatory) who died 5-6 weeks after spilling the beans. Here's Dr. Harrington telling about the 10th planet It may or may not be here in 2012, People are using the Mayan calendar in reference with planet x. The Mayan calendar was merely the end of a calendar. It says nothing about any planet x. So what do I believe???? I believe that something is happening, the earth is expanding and we have a possibility of a pole shift which COULD be what the Mayans are referring too. 12/21/2012 may be approximate starting point. So I will go with 12/21/2015.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
For me I have to say it was June 2003, that was the first time Planet x was suppose to hit us

oh look a silly site..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by samkent

So, your saying if Nibiru isn't true, then neither are other conspiracies? Nice way to try and frame it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by samkent

So, your saying if Nibiru isn't true, then neither are other conspiracies? Nice way to try and frame it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyful
reply to post by caf1550

cal i dont know if you have but if you havent you should start a thread for the non exsistence with all supporting evidence i am certain you would get many replies and you may get your point across alot eaiser instead of attacking every thread that comes up on this subject i personally am nuteral on this subject and would be happy to read your thoughts on your own thread and i am sure others would do the same (supporting evidence)

I think I can respond adequately.

1. The only evidence that needs to presented is the total absence of said body.
2. Why did it (after failing to appear in 2003) suddenly become 2012 when it would appear ?

Now a question of my own. Can a planet/brown dwarf have stage fright ?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

It might if it thinks itself to be fat the camera adds 10 pounds you know.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I will NEVER stop believing in Nibiru, not until November 12th, 1987!
...oh... oh wait...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Whats a Nabiru???

Never heard of it.

Um...is this a remnant of some Stichin mythology
per chance??
Retorcical question.
Nevermind!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
According to Mr. Haramein, Nibiru is real.

So I won't stop believing. Though I've never been one for the fairytale version of Nibiru.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: to add content.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join