It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What date will you personally stop believing in Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Some say the scientists are hiding the truth.
Some say there is nothing to hide.

On what date and year will you stop believing in Nibiru?

Will it be later this year Aug/Oct when supposedly it will be visible to everyone on the planet?

Will it be December 22, 2012?

Will it be January 1, 2013?

When YOUR date passes will you question any beliefs in any of the other conspiracies on this site?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
jan 1 2013

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
But will you question any of the other conspiracies you might believe in?
If one conspiracy is wrong what about the others?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
08-1-12
just sayen

edit on 4/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
never believed it, but somehow hoped there might be a truth in it

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
pffft...

I like dates

it gives me some thing to look forward to

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
12 April 2011.

I'm sure I stopped believing earlier but couldn't remember the exact date.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
the day i see it

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I personally will stop believing the day the gov't tell me it's true, then I know 100% it's bull#.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If we're all still here jan 2014 then No, Nibiru woudnt be a thought to me anymore. I say 2014 because scientists say all the solar activity and flares for 2012, 2013.

The past year or two has had so many people on edge, something needs to give or go away already.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

not sure i beleive it now seeing is believeing but you are not assuming that we have not been lied to on other issues because i am sure we have this is just one issue in the many many that are out there we are not always told the truth

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
But the consensus of the believers is that TPTB are hinding the real truth.
If 2013 comes and still no sign of Nibiru that would suggest that TPTB were not hiding anything and the supporters evidence was all wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well in my opinion this case keep changing dates from one to the next,making this sort of a joke,there were treads that were pointing to march 15,or'between the 15 and the 21',etc .etc ,etc remind me of my teenager wishi washi,wishi,washi,its just falling into ridicule.Dont know how this was linked to the mayans calendar since they use multiples of tens' was one of the first m,etric systems known.Noneteless their ideograms are the very hard to interpret,not saying translate,because there not known sounds to put in the phonetics to correctly translate,its not the same to interpret like the egyptians gerophlycs,wich has a system to translate,but the mayans are a culture very very ellusive.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
April 1, 2012.

I'm starting to think Nibiru is used as disinfo by TPTB, along with disclosure. People like Mark Dice say that disclosure/UFOs will be used to usher in more control and create another false enemy, much the same that 9/11 did. HAARP is the same thing. They have us all looking in the wrong direction and running around like headless chickens. I'm far more concerned with the fate of the US economy and the prospect of the dollar being ushered out for a new world reserve currency than I am about UFOs or Nibiru.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

What if Nibiru is extradimensional?

...Anyway, Nibiru shooting through the solar system wreaking havoc or not, I believe something occured in the past with gods or advanced beings of some sort. So I will believe that part of the story, the interaction between these "gods" and humans until an unforeseeable end.

As far as a physical Nibiru? That could just be a misinterpretation or as yet unexplainable entity. Maybe the timeline is wrong. Maybe it only affects us on every other passing. Maybe it's extradimensional and doesn't affect us at all... I will not give up on the idea that Earth has been visited by extraterrestrial (possibly extradimensional) intelligent life forms. It just makes too much sense to me.

edit on 12-4-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We can't say for sure if the planet doesn't exist or not. But....

Just because we can't see something does NOT mean nothing is there...

Jus sayin'

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I will not stop believing until 12th Dec-2112.

So until then I'll keep-on believin...

edit to add: Jus sayin'

edit on 12-4-2011 by yizzel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
On what date and year will you stop believing in Nibiru?

For me it was back in the mid 1990's when that idiot Nancy Riedler invented it, after telling us that it was a big spaceship full of Zetans from Zeta Reticuli.

People forget that.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

problem is we might be able to tell where an object might be at a given time but we have no idea or very little idea what it may cause we hear that we will get much activiaty mind you WE HEAR WE WILL that in itself is wrong because we dont know this has not happened in our recent history if at all one thing that concerns me is our proven history dosent go back that far the great lakes is one to think about those shorelines were not there before say 3600 years ago that has been proved in science this means somthing happened about that time that dramatically changed what was there and in a short time somthing to think about

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i have never believed in nibiru or the 2012 stuff so january 1st 2013 i will get to have a nice long laugh at all the stupid hoopla

as far as other conspiracies on the site therre are some that defenitley hold merit and could be true

JFK is a huge conspiracy that many people believe in that aren't members of ATS

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join