It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Says the Palestinians Are Ready To Govern a State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Since you asked the question? Nope. It's never gonna stop until one side or the other, removes the opposing side permanently. As far as the UN, give me a break! The UN is Useless Now. They cause more problems than they solve. Why should the "world" government be more useless than all the other governments too! .
What I can't understand is, aren't there any parties in this struggle that actually get along? Apparently not. Whatever the outcome, it's going to be gruesome for alot of people. No surprises there.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...

...and here is yet another link indicating that the whole world is ready to grant statehood to the Palestinians

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

www.jpost.com...

Donor countries? read the link.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

You are looking at this from a Western point of view... The middle east is still deep in a tribal society way of life, where you first belong to a tribe, only then you belong to a country (if at all).

It's the same for all Arab countries, take Libya for example, it's Kadafi's tribe (and their supporters) against other tribes... in Syria, it's the Alwais against the Sunni and Druz, in Iraq it's Shi'ite vs. Sunni, vs. Kurds vs. a lot of others (if memory serves, Iraq has like at least 9 ethnic groups)...

Arabs living in Nablus would never let their daughters marry an Arab from Jenin etc... I mean, it's that pronounced there.. Also, the way the west-bank Arab treat the Gaza arabs is like you'd treat your retarded cousin, they consider them as Bedouins (i.e. uneducated)... so, I guess time will tell...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
do you really think that if Israel will return to its pre 1967 borders
they will stop bombing the crap out of those people whos land they just stole?
maybe let the kids have some cookies...?
don't even bother to respond...

unless you have a copy of this deed from god they go on and on and on and on about...
but never produce...
edit on 17-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

If you need the deed, you can find it in the old testament. As for stealing land, no, that never happened. Like all peoples, they had to fight to get it, and then fight to keep it. There is more than enough Islamic land for Palestinians to live in, let them go there.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If I were the leader of Israel, I would let the Palestinians have a state, object to the 1967 borders, let Palestine attack, declare war on them, defeat them and annex their land into the Israeli nation.

Let the world be advised that any attempt to divide or take away any land belonging to Israel will result in the same being done to those nations except that it will be ten times the worse. God will bless those who bless Israel, and curse those that curse Israel.

In recent history, Bush the 2cd pressured Israel to surrender land for peace to the Palestinians, apx 9,000 sq miles. They were forced to destroy homes and synagogues and displace many people. Then came the year of the hurricanes and namely, Katrina. Katrina destroyed 90,000 sq miles of US land, and displaced many more people.

The wise nation blesses Israel. The foolish nations reckon with the God of Israel.

Slam this post if you will, it changes nothing.

edit on 20-4-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join