Multiple sundogs, chemtrails, and something else I can't figure out. Check out these awesome pics.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Wow!

Beautiful pics man!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

May I please ask how your pics show in the thread, mine are shown as a link to an external image. I was told to upload the pics to my profile on here then put the image link and it should show the pics in the post. Instead it is still a link. Perhaps it has to do with image sizing? Mods if you have advice on this too I would appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi Corruption Exposed,

Beautiful photographies, I have to say!

Sundogs sometimes are so impressive and inusual that it's hard to believe what our own eyes see. Anyway, check this out:

Here's firstly an incredible video a "four suns" (sundogs) connected to a sun halo ("ring") taken in Kazachstan in 2007:

Take a closer look at the 7" and 45" stills as they are showing the same exact effect to the "orange ball" seen in some of your photographies. This is a lens flare effect due to the over exposition of the sensor:

In one of your photography, the "light ball" is in front of the tree branches.
Moreover, the lens flare effect always occurs along an inversion through a point (or central inversion or point reflection), with the light source at the exact opposite throught the exact central point of the photography:

So, you can't have seen this light ball with naked eyes, as this is an effect that can only occurred in cameras and camcorders internal lens.

Take a look at this incredible photography:

I've never before seen an atmospheric phenomenon quite like this: a complete rainbow halo encircling the sun, with a faint spin-off overlapping. I captured this one in Zambia. It had rained hard the night before and throughout the early morning, but things cleared up mid-morning and this thing appeared.

source

....And the complete sun halo illustration with names:

source

source

...that can be seen expecially in poles:

source
edit on 12-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: add link

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Wow thanks for the input. Many of you have submitted some great points and content. I really enjoyed your analysis of the content you provided. It certainly is amazing isn't it.

And thanks for the compliments on my pics. I was at the right place at the right time, with a camera, witch rarely happens.

I love this earth, and it is always rewarding to look upwards, you never know what you will find.

ETA: and you are right about the light balls. I never seen those until I checked the pics on my phone. I knew some more experienced members on here would help clarify
edit on 12-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Essan

May I please ask how your pics show in the thread, mine are shown as a link to an external image. I was told to upload the pics to my profile on here then put the image link and it should show the pics in the post. Instead it is still a link. Perhaps it has to do with image sizing? Mods if you have advice on this too I would appreciate it.

In your photo gallery you'll see 3 links under each photo. If you copy the bottom link (titled 'embed on ATS') directly into your post, the picture should appear like this:

(however as to can see, if they are large images, you do lose part of them - which is why when I remember I reduce mine down to no more than 600 pixels wide)
edit on 12-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thank you sir, greatly appreciated

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fazeone1981
is it normal that a normal plane could spray from its engines .. , and cut spraying .. than spray again ..

its almost like the engine spray is controlled somehow ..

dunno i saw that when i want to get lunch , just got in .. , usually its a normal spray with a attenuation falloff ..

but it was constant .. , than stop .. constant . stop .. etc .. ,

The engine is putting out the same stuff regardless of whether you can see it or not.

the condensation happens when it passes through a sectin of air that has the required characteristics - the upper air can be just as turbulent as lower air - you can get "waves" of air of dirfferent characteristics in the lee of hills and rotors can form invisibly almot anywhere - eg see en.wikipedia.org...(meteorology)

Anyway - if an aircraft flies through something like this then it can alternately pass through volumes of air that allow contrails, then don't allow them.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thanks for that info! I was trying to figure that out myself!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here's a website that shows how the optics of everything in the atmosphere works:
Atmospheric Optics
I've got it set up to open on the ice halo page. There are several pages to look at, including arcs. It's a great site.

I never use to see the sun or our skies look like this until the late 90s and the 2000s, but I'm sure there's nothing abnormal going on because "they" said there isn't.

For those of you that believe color is not common or a sign of a "chemtrail" of some type, you are wrong. Colors in clouds is very common, people just don't notice them when they form. How does it work? Here's a study on the optics that was published in Scientific American:
On the Cause of Iridescence in Clouds
It was published before planes ever flew, back in 1887. If colors appeared then, clouds don't need chemicals to do it now.
For on and off, have you ever been in a plane climbing through turbulence? What an "on-and-off" contrail shows is that there are different layers of the atmosphere that have not mixed and shows where some energy, like wind went through. All energy moves in waves, so two unmixed layers will have a ripple, like what you see on top of water when the wind blows it. When the plane flies through this division, a contrail will form where it is saturated, and not form when it's drier. It will look like this (please excuse the art, I was using a mouse in a new app and am used to using a pen and tablet):

This is the really simplified version of turbulence, by the way. But it works.
edit on 3-6-2011 by stars15k because: clarity

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join