It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are everywhere, even my juice!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spencer1989
This stuff about all caps.... What are your citations? They use all caps to make it stand out, it is not some conspiracy that it is a lie. Sure, there may be technicalities (it can not be 100% juice, but it can be made FROM 100% juice for example)

You cant just make a statement like that and not back it up, the simple explanation is to make the product stand out, not some conspiracy.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Spencer1989 because: (no reason given)

Refer to the link in the post by mkkkay above and start there, then do a search here on ATS. There are multiple threads on the subject. Then use you internet search engine theres info there too, oh and you can search on youtube theres lots of videos if you don't want to read.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

the coca cola is as well

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by wedidgothacked

What the hell is this? Did they actually run this on TV?

gatorade commercial
oh my god that was insane,I can't imagine it ran on t.v

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by mkkkay

reply to post by TKDRL

The Crown temple owns the copyright to capital letters. When they are used to form words they are either a fictitious statement or a company name. With this in mind, put your products down and look at something a little more important. Check out your drivers license, birth certificate, loans, mortgage, bills, etc. etc. etc. It goes a lot deeper but I do not wish to derail or alter the purpose of this thread and will not get into it here.
please don't stop tell us what that means!
seriously does that mean we are all owned by the crown?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by mkkkay

reply to post by TKDRL

The Crown temple owns the copyright to capital letters. When they are used to form words they are either a fictitious statement or a company name. With this in mind, put your products down and look at something a little more important. Check out your drivers license, birth certificate, loans, mortgage, bills, etc. etc. etc. It goes a lot deeper but I do not wish to derail or alter the purpose of this thread and will not get into it here.
please don't stop tell us what that means!
seriously does that mean we are all owned by the crown?

you have to look for yourself.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think people read too much in that piramid thing. It is everywere, I agree but maybe that's just the thing. I've drawn the piramid with the all seeing eye many many time even used it a couple of time in photoshops I did over the years...think about it...the pyramid with all seeing ey...it does look cool, doesn't it. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

This is my new favorite commercial....I think I cracked a rib...haha...ouch!!
2nd line

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

thats funny/sad..i noticed how strange bic's logo is the other day..its supposed to be a pen but it looks like a knife sometimes

www.goodlogo.com...

www.eu-greenlight.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I will be on the look out for liberatus logo..have u ever heard about old english 800 & Marlboro???

back in the day when the old english were enslavin folks.. 800 was the # of slaves that could fit on the ships..On the label, the name Olde English is surrounded by crowns. The combination of the crowns and the Olde English name suggests the British Crown. The olde English bought and sold African slaves with a currency they called a "crown"; one crown equalled 25 pence. The Olde English 800 label bears 33 crowns, 32 of which appear in a circle. To understand the relationship between the crowns and the number 800, multiply the 32 crowns by 25: 32 x 25 = 800. Coincidence? who do they market that crappy beer to..still to this day? BLACK PEOPLE!!!!

afgen.com...

if u look at an old Marlboro box upside down it looks like horrible jew without the H..
Vini Vidi Vici on the flag(means:we came we saw we conquered)
3 k's
2 white hooded men under horses legs holding vini vidi vici sign
media.photobucket.com...
(the new boxes no longer have the latin or the 3 k's..luckily i still have an old box

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i think you should be more worried about whats in the can then whats on the can

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

After a fashion yes they own everyone. Most people are slaves, and unknowingly, by choice. The Crown Temple is a select group of Bankers and Attorneys based in London www.dubroom.org... They own the worlds banks and money printing companies including the Federal Reserve. Every Judge and Attorney must take an Oath to them to receive BAR.

This is how it all went down. The Crown temple was formed by groups of Bankers and Lawyers and they devised a plan. In 1913 they signed a surrender treaty with the U.S. removing power from the Government and enslaving every citizen. In 1933 the US declared bankruptcy and the Crown Temple took possession of the land and mineral rights.fskrealityguide.blogspot.com...
This sparked a new plan and they went to the Arabian countries and devised an agreement with them for their oil. If they allowed drilling, the money, minus fees, costs and services, would be put into and account, but they could not touch it for 30 years. Then they helped most of the European, and African Countries out of bankruptcy. Then on to South America.( Then when the Thirty years came up in the 80s they called in their dept and took over almost every country on the planet through finances, land and mineral rights, and judicial systems). Because they are not a Government but a corporation, they had to Change the Law to suit them. They took the copyright to capital letters and began to alter Maritime Law or the law of water. This law structure is designed by business and acted upon by business and therefore gives them rights to judge a company. They then required of THEIR governments to issue "BIRTH" certificates(birth is a maritime word) that were then turned into companies by capitalizing all the letters making you a company not a Human being. You are then, by way of your bond(created from your birth) in open trading. You act as if you are your name. This is how they get you. What you need to understand is you are a Human(presumably) and your name is what you are called. You are separate, but every time you use one of their words you link yourself to your fictitious company self. The Law of Water was renamed Statutes and instituted on land. As you are a company, you fall under their law, not constitutional law, thus as Bush said "The Constitution is nothing but a piece of paper" There you have it in a nutshell as to who is in control and why things are happening .

P.S. The Arab Nations are the only ones they did not get in the transaction so go back to the 80s and look to the war history with new eyes.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I want to slap that illuminati juice right out of peoples hands when i see them drinking this ish.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

What the hell is this? Did they actually run this on TV?

gatorade commercial

Wow that was strange lol...

Deebo

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RADHESYAM

I told everyone at work how bad that stuff is for you. The girl whos one of my managers put her fingers in her ear and started going 'la la la la la' that sums it up, People would rather get ill than give up their precious 1kcal soda drinks!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RADHESYAM
Sugar free stimulant drink?

that just screams ASPARTAME
Dont u read ATS ? DO u know what that # does to u?

Haha, yeah, and they claim it gives you "mental clarity"...what a LOAD OF BS!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 211220121111

I've had a look at other cans in this coca cola brand and its got more freemason ramblings on it!!!

the origin flavour??

this has a passage from edgar allan poe on it and he had a suspicious death and was tied to nwo and freemasons and stuff . . .hmmmmm shady mind control on food packets and cans

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RADHESYAM
Sugar free stimulant drink?

that just screams ASPARTAME
Dont u read ATS ? DO u know what that # does to u?

More like Neotame - and they don't even have to put it on the label!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is fascinating, although subliminal Illuminati signs have been known to pop up now and again in the food industry as it's a very, very large business and will never stop.
It's all done so that when items in the news about the Illuminati are preached, it seems familiar to you.

Have you never watched Derren Brown? That guy does it all the time.

-Jake.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join