It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are everywhere, even my juice!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

wow ...theres a quote on this can too

"confusion heard his voice and wild uproar stood ruled, stood vast infitude confined; till at his second bidding darkness fled light shone, and order from disorder sprung"

JOHN MILTON
edit on 12-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

OK, now that we know that John Milton quote is on there, it seals the whole sketchy deal. "...and order from disorder sprung." Hmm... where have I heard that before

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wearealone

I'm pretty sure he was refurring to the Monster 'claw slash' symbol in green behind the letters on the can. It looks similar to 3 hebrew 6's.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I can't get to streaming video at work, but I'll be sure to check this out. I have been aware of the aspartame/artificial sweetener issue for many years now, and I don't drink energy drinks other than the occasional Red Bull (not the diet version) for road trips.

So, I haven't seen any of these symbols on energy drinks. Still, it's worth looking at EVERY PRODUCT available. Related note: take a look at EVERY kind of popular gum at convenience stores, or any stores for that matter. EVERY major gum (and most places only offer the "major" brands) now contains ASPARTAME to go along with the sleek, newer packaging. I did find a non-chain gas station / convenience store that offered Chicklets, the good old tried and true classic, which uses sugar instead of artificial sweeteners.

Also, MSG is in Doritos and Cheetos and most other "major" snack brands. How is it that a substance that was taboo in the 80s and 90s has now crept sneakily back into our food?

Could the use of these symbols have something to do with all of this, sort of how those unusual symbols on some interstate signs are alledged to be signposts for an invading UN (or world elite) army in the future, signaling where for them to go, what route to take if and when the S hits the fan? Could our food harbor such nearly invisible "instructions," such as symbols meaning: "Do not consume; this is meant only for the sleepers." Is there some mystical power associated with so many millions consuming liquid "brews" from containers harboring arcane symbols? Could that somehow strengthen mystical spells cast by the Illuminati or other secret societies? Is there a power in how many times a symbol appears in existence, and how many times it is activated (opening and drinking of the can)?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

I dont understand? I mean, I know what you're saying but how is it possible. Caps or not the claims are the same. What changes other than the upper case lower case aspect? Is it truly founded, like in court? If this is true Im shocked and will def take a diff approach when it comes to shopping..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

the pyramid has bears round it and two guys being drawn in,lol

thank you for the info its most helpful

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

WTF is all I can say about that one.
And I reiterate.... WTF?!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

im really going to check everything now its quite mental that monster brand is on the same advertising route, but im searching everything now

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
reply to post by JibbyJedi

symbols meaning: "Do not consume; this is meant only for the sleepers."

if by finding these symbols hidden in plain sight we might be able to avoid dangerous foods!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

The quote by John Milton is from his 1667 epic poem entitled 'Paradise Lost'. It deals with themes regularly brought up in NWO esotericism discussions.

Milton's story contains two arcs: one of Satan (Lucifer) and another of Adam and Eve. It begins after Satan and the other rebel angels have been defeated and banished to Hell, or as it is also called in the poem, Tartarus. In Pandæmonium, Satan employs his rhetorical skill to organize his followers; he is aided by his lieutenants Mammon and Beëlzebub. Belial and Moloch are also present. At the end of the debate, Satan volunteers himself to poison the newly created Earth and God's new and most favored creation, Mankind. He braves the dangers of the Abyss alone in a manner reminiscent of Odysseus or Aeneas. After arduously traversing the Chaos outside Hell, he enters God's new material World, and later the Garden of Eden.

en.wikipedia.org...

Paradise Lost

The quote is on page 247

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

gotta love hidden meanings. thats some rabbit hole stuff!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
reply to post by mkkkay

I dont understand? I mean, I know what you're saying but how is it possible. Caps or not the claims are the same. What changes other than the upper case lower case aspect? Is it truly founded, like in court? If this is true Im shocked and will def take a diff approach when it comes to shopping..

No the claims are not the same, you see MADE OF 100% PUR JUICE. Is not the same as Made of 100% pur juice. the second is the right way to spell, it must be a true fact. But the first in all cap is not right grammar so
it can be fiction, the juice might not be really made of 100% pur juice, just like the beef in mcdonalds...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

So you are saying, that you can outright lie in advertising, as long as it is all caps and bad grammar?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by mkkkay

So you are saying, that you can outright lie in advertising, as long as it is all caps and bad grammar?

Exactly! you go check for your self, examlple in front of me = 1 bottle of shampoo, every single thing written on
the bottle is in good grammar so their claims should be ok, the only words in all caps on this bottle is this
statement = NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. So that part could be fiction, and in fact not real..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Deoderant: Only thing all caps is MADE IN USA. No idea if it is true or not.

Mouthwash: Only all caps is SEALED WITH PRINTED BAND, which in this case true.

Shaving crea; Only all caps is EXTRA MOISTERIZING. Seems to do a good job of it.

All I got on hand right now.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by mkkkay

Deoderant: Only thing all caps is MADE IN USA. No idea if it is true or not.

Mouthwash: Only all caps is SEALED WITH PRINTED BAND, which in this case true.

Shaving crea; Only all caps is EXTRA MOISTERIZING. Seems to do a good job of it.

All I got on hand right now.

Well why would they use all caps, when all the rest is ok, this is not peculiar in some way, do you think they are shouting... i think they are part of the trade mark.

try and use all caps for your self and see what will happen, the guys on CAPITALL HILL do not... except with our names. check your drivers lisence..

edit on 12-4-2011 by mkkkay because: SPELLING

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

reply to post by TKDRL

The Crown temple owns the copyright to capital letters. When they are used to form words they are either a fictitious statement or a company name. With this in mind, put your products down and look at something a little more important. Check out your drivers license, birth certificate, loans, mortgage, bills, etc. etc. etc. It goes a lot deeper but I do not wish to derail or alter the purpose of this thread and will not get into it here.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by mkkkay

reply to post by TKDRL

The Crown temple owns the copyright to capital letters. When they are used to form words they are either a fictitious statement or a company name. With this in mind, put your products down and look at something a little more important. Check out your drivers license, birth certificate, loans, mortgage, bills, etc. etc. etc. It goes a lot deeper but I do not wish to derail or alter the purpose of this thread and will not get into it here.

You are right. the rabbit hole gets pretty deep talking about caps...
i would say a good start for people would be to search for STRAWMAN.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Indeed a good place to Start.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This stuff about all caps.... What are your citations? They use all caps to make it stand out, it is not some conspiracy that it is a lie. Sure, there may be technicalities (it can not be 100% juice, but it can be made FROM 100% juice for example)

You cant just make a statement like that and not back it up, the simple explanation is to make the product stand out, not some conspiracy.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Spencer1989 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join