It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Most Deadly U.S Corporations..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

1. BAYER

Bayer hit with 'bad blood' lawsuit

Thousands of hemophiliacs in the United States have filed a lawsuit against Bayer Corp. and three other companies alleging they knowingly exposed patients to HIV and hepatitis C.

The lawsuit centres on a blood clotting product called Factor VIII concentrate. The suit alleges that the companies continued to sell a batch of it in Asia and Latin America in 1984 and 1985, after they stopped selling it in the United States and Europe because of the known risk of HIV and hepatitis transmission.

And lets not forget about their other contributions to society.

Heroin.

Chemical weapons chlorine gas, mustard gas, Sarin, Soman, Zyklon B.

Human testing by Dr. Josef Mengele under the subsidiary IG Farben.

But wait, there's more.

archive.corporatewatch.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Who did his research before posting another piss on the USA thread? Not you, fella. Not you.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Also keep in mind were more athletic the World Series in Baseball is an example and every baseball team that has won the World Series is from america.

Ever heard of the Toronto Bluejays?
They won two world series back to back and I believe they are Canadian so sorry you are wrong there.
Besides all but one team now is outside the USA so the deck is a little stacked don't you think?
Also the USA has not fared very well when it comes to competing in baseball in the Olympics and not well when we send our pro teams to Japan either.
We won't even get into soccer which is the largest sport in the world and doesn't include just two countries.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I can't believe they're putting Smith and Wesson on the list with some of these others just for making guns. Why not blackwater (Xe Services) they actually use guns to kill people.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I drink Coke/Pepsi Almost daily or every other day and i'm a normal weight.
Some people just need work out for about 30min - hour every day or every other day and then
66% of the population might not be overweight

Either that or stop eating McDonalds (Miccy D's) every Day!
This is referring to America of course south of the border from us in Canada we aren't as Heavy per person generally.

edit on 12-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well.... 2 of the companies are not American. DeBeers is Dutch and BP is well, not called BRITISH PETROLEUM for nothing there, fella. Did it ever occur to you that these companies while being American in origination also operate in your beloved Canada?

Also, your title is so misleading since it does NOT show the correct title of the referenced article and you conveniently added "US" to the thread title in order to push your ever increasingly obvious agenda of bashing the US whenever possible. So let me see here........ from the list below you will see that the US does NOT have the corner market on corporate greed....

Coca Cola - Canada

Pfizer in Canada

Philip Morris Canadian Connection

Chevron's Canadian Operations

Exxon's Operations in Canada

While I could not find any connection other than export by S&W to Canada, I did find that Ontario has its own firearms manufacturer: Para Firearms

I could go on, but I think I'm getting my point across here. Is your hatred of the US so great that you fail to see the connections to your own country? Can you not see that the greed you are oh so quick to point out in other countries can also be found in your own backyard? Live up to the motto of this website and start "Denying Ignorance".

Edit to add: Haliburton in Canada There are too many Canadian subsidiaries to list....but there are several on this list.
edit on 12-4-2011 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: Added Halliburton to the list

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
www.smith-wesson.com...
Smith and Wesson, really?! I guess you seen a gun flying through the air all by it's self and shoot someone? No sorry only humans do that, tell me people die and kill each other in Chevy's should we ban all cars to? tell me who is making people drink Coca Cola? www.coca-cola.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Who cares about weather those people have water or not. I mean they just use up resources without contributing anything to society or humanity except aids. All those people in africa do is spread aids to the world. Not one scientist who was responsible for putting a man on the moon, or developing nuclear fission, or that works at CERN is some backwater person from africa. In other words they do nothing but want to destroy humanity by utilizing the resources that the rest of us deserve because were better than them because we are smarter. Also keep in mind were more athletic the World Series in Baseball is an example and every baseball team that has won the World Series is from america. Even though I am a patriot and believe in freedom for everyone because America is the birthplace of true democracy, not the fake greek way that had communist overtones and is not based on christianity which represents the true word of god evidenced in the Bible which is the word of God our founding fathers built this country on. Democrats it seems want to just ruin the american way of life by helping people who refuse to accept jesus by not wanting democracy or living the American Dream. Maybe its just because I am a true patriot I believe you should work for what you want and all those people do is devour resources to create more people that hate the american way of life and spend each day thinking of ways to tear our country apart and hurt our children. Everyday foreigners come here and molest, rape and murder our children, look at that director Roman Polanski that democrats support. Its time we stand up for America by standing in the way of them getting too our precious resources in their country. Its the only way to stop the african plot to contaminate our children with Aids.
Please...just...please tell me that was sarcasm...give me some god damn hope here...seriously, you're like the perfectly crafted American citizen, all your view points are so artificial and based on so little fact...the level of ignorance is truly epic...I seriously, can't handle this...my brain...*spontaneously combusts*

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well, since the OP apparently finds the corporations listed to be evil, perhaps he has never purchased a coke?

I'm not saying that multi national corporations AREN'T evil in some respects but there are fairly reasonable explanations for the alleged "evil" acts you cited.

For example, if you ran a country and controlled a company that happened to provide a disaster relief service, would you use some company you were unfamiliar with instead of your own? You also state that Haliburton was "implicated" in the BP disaster. Implicated? In what respect?

Did it occur to you that Pfizer testing pharmaceuticals on sick children in Africa might actually have been welcomed? If the children were seriously ill already, they'd likely have died anyway. If I were dying of some preventable disease in an impoverished nation, I'm quite sure I'd rather test a new treatment than simply let myself die. Its not as though Pfizer gave them the medication assuming that it would kill them; they were trying to create a medication that worked. Pfizer's action was only immoral to the extent that they could have prevented the childrens' deaths by donating medication--which they could have done-- but that would provide Pfizer with little or no benefit and sick children would still be dying in other parts of Africa; it's not as though they could simply give away all their medicine. If they simply gave away medicine they could contribute nothing to their workers in order to continue developing and producing medicine. Pfizer might be powerful, but they can't save everyone.

You're opposed to animal testing, yet you're apparently also opposed to human testing if the medication fails to work as intended. How, exactly, are we to test new medicine if we can do neither of those?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by laslidealist

I stopped reading when you mentioned the olympics. Though you assert a point in your argument it is easily dismissed as useless and irrelevant. Not one african baseball team has ever beaten an American Team. Not just because America is the greatest country on earth but because we know that true freedom and justice are not just a dream but a way of life. It saddens me when I read posts from people who dont realize that America is the greatest country on earth and pay tribute to the revolution our founding fathers fought to create freedom and truth while giving birth to democracy in a way that a bunch of little island people on greece could have only imagined. Greece was not a Christian country and worshiped false idols instaed of Jesus so they have no idea what freedom really is. Being a true culture warrior I pay my taxes to keep our government strong the same way that these other countries try to keep their resources from us because they are selfish and only think of themselves. Coke is the best selling soda in the world and an american classic and if these people who hate america die so we can have coke then at least their giving their life so freedom can reign. Maybe instead of everyone in the thread picking on Africa for being worthless they should consider the sacrifice Africans make so America can remain the greatest country on Earth and the American people are the best race on earth.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

reply to post by laslidealist

I stopped reading when you mentioned the olympics. Though you assert a point in your argument it is easily dismissed as useless and irrelevant. Not one african baseball team has ever beaten an American Team. Not just because America is the greatest country on earth but because we know that true freedom and justice are not just a dream but a way of life. It saddens me when I read posts from people who dont realize that America is the greatest country on earth and pay tribute to the revolution our founding fathers fought to create freedom and truth while giving birth to democracy in a way that a bunch of little island people on greece could have only imagined. Greece was not a Christian country and worshiped false idols instaed of Jesus so they have no idea what freedom really is. Being a true culture warrior I pay my taxes to keep our government strong the same way that these other countries try to keep their resources from us because they are selfish and only think of themselves. Coke is the best selling soda in the world and an american classic and if these people who hate america die so we can have coke then at least their giving their life so freedom can reign. Maybe instead of everyone in the thread picking on Africa for being worthless they should consider the sacrifice Africans make so America can remain the greatest country on Earth and the American people are the best race on earth.

Wasn't Greece a world power before Jesus even existed or did Alexander know of Jesus? or is history wrong as Alexander was born in 356B.C? Aristotle was 384 B.C or is this wrong also?
It's kind of funny how you mention false idols as the Vatican took the Heliopolis from Egypt and placed it right in front of the Vatican and has Gargoyles everywhere inside the Vatican among many other false idols.
Didn't Jesus preach not to indulge in material things yet the pope lives in a golden castle with the finest marble and invaluable paintings and his clothes alone could feed the poor in Africa.
Yes our founding father's gave their life and can you recall what Thomas Jefferson said about the very same government or for that fact Thomas Paine or Eisenhower or Kennedy?
Are you aware that there was a coup in 1933 that took over this very same glorious country and sold it to the FED- please look up Smedley Butler and the coup of 1933
Also did you know that Prescott Bush (yes the granddady and daddy) was in business with Hitler?
He was partners with Thysen and held 3 Million in a NY bank for Hitler and Thysen sold the gas to Hitler to exterminate the Jews and thus this is how the bush family got into oil as that was what his punishment was for betraying his country because he had to get out of banking.
How is that not treason but yet his son and grandson become presidents
Did you know that daddy Bush was running drugs while head of the CIA and president through Panama into the USA using Noriega's planes so they don't get checked?
Did you also know that the IRS was never actually passed with the proper amount of votes needed?
Did you also know that Tesla came up with free electricity for all Americans but the USA would not allow this to get out?
Are you also aware that the USA was founded by the Free Masons and almost all presidents were Free Masons?- also fact
So this is the land of the free and home of the brave by genocide of the American Indian- ever been to a reservation
Does Jesus condone murder for specific reasons and if so how are all men created equally?
Did Jesus say it was ok to kill people who are not christian?
Didn't Jesus preach love thy neighbor as thyself? or unless there is a righteous agenda?
If you condone killing innocent people or those that do not agree with your agenda or are simply not christian do you think Jesus would say no problem?
Couldn't Jesus eliminate all his enemies or did he leave that up to the USA to do it for him?
If you killed a Muslim or Buddhist because he did not accept your way of thinking would Jesus welcome you with open arms and give you eternal life?
If so then i do not want to be in Heaven and spend eternity with those that are killers with no compassion for their fellow human and makes them no different than those that are in hell as both have done the killing to insist theirs is the only way and the only one that is right.
Is this an all loving God and Jesus which obviously would be quite the irony as killers would be allowed to enter the pearly gates with a get out of jail free card for murdering another human being that chose to use free will or is free will come with conditions and can only be used as seen fit which is another irony as that can not be free will.
The Jesus i believe in would not want me to kill anyone as i should sacrifice my life as he did without taking anothers life.

By the way have you been to Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland and even Germany as i have? and that's only 4 that have a better quality of life.

edit on 13-4-2011 by laslidealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwnAlso, your title is so misleading since it does NOT show the correct title of the referenced article and you conveniently added "US" to the thread title in order to push your ever increasingly obvious agenda of bashing the US whenever possible.

The website must have changed their title, because it DID say U.S in the title when I posted a few days ago.
100%

Here, look at the link:
brainz.org...

It says "brainz.org/15-deadliest-us-corporations" in the URL

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Whether these companys are US based or not, these massive corporations are all over the world, and there destroying it, i think narrow minded people are just arguing over which Countries got the worst mega corps, but really every country has Criminal Corporations, if there funding the Illuminati, they can get away with whatever they want.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Forgot Disney?Why?

At least one person dies in one of the Orlando Universal,Sea World and WDW parks each week and most of the time the deaths are never told in the local news or are not reported until months later.
Every once a year gays come to the area for a week in "gay days" during the beginning of the states school summer vacation when most kids are impatient to go their to the parks and what do those families find? Acts of perversion occurring in front of the kids.
Disney has connections with BP in it's employees and corporation partnerships as well.
Disney can thwart any lawsuit against them with little difficulty no matter what it's about due to the companies unfathomable(not kidding here) amount of money.
In the region of the parks the companies influence on education and jobs is almost similar to how the Nazis were on rights.
Cities like Celebration, Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista started under it's control.
The nearby cities of Kissemmee, Pine Hills, Orlando,Citrus Ridge, Windermere and Haines City fell to it's control later on and Winter Garden is starting to join the club of bias filled education and seized local government power. The only one of the 360 degree circle of surrounding cities left between it and controlling the rest of Florida is a non Disney affiliated city to the northwest.
Recently one of their cruise ships had a person disappear off the California coast and they continued their cruising ship schedule like as if somebody dropped their pencil overboard instead.

Also British Petroleum is not BP's name any more
edit on 4/16/2011 by Nogard2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join