It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused ? Whats going on ? What to prepare for ? SHTF y/n ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yes Im in Rant mode: Well... I was just wondering what the hell is going on here on the 3rd rock from the sun. So many people with so many different ideas regarding some sort of outcome, destiny, bla bla bla in the near future. Natural disasters, Solar events, Comets, Geo disaster, Global financial collapse, Wars, Alien invasion, 2012, Mayan calander, Pole shift, Ufo discloser, Haarp, Nuclear posioning, New World Order, Yadda yadda yadda... Now ! Yes being a believer in some of these cases as stated, I gotta say I am loosing direction what to plan for or even have I been wasting my time doing so.. The proverbial SHTF I'm talking about. I was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem ?? Yes I have bug out gear in rather a sizable way and yes many friends think Im nuts. I call it insurance for the safety and well being of my family and thats that. I think we can all say the financial collapse is a sure fire happening and the repercussions from that will be something to experience. But that won't be the end of the world... Now the other day the FBI more or less released intel Roswell was a happening thing. Ok ! Would'nt we all expect a little more fan fare ?? I would ! It's like ok we now know it was more or less true but it all seems like an anti climax Hello ! They have the Saucers and the Greys apparently... And they used an early version of haarp to shoot them down... (high powered radar). Are we smart little humans or what ? Do I prepare to battle little greys soon ? Who knows... I could go on with all the other possible happenings in the list. But anyway to get to the point ! Is it all maybe a big hype, money spinner, diversion bla bla bla and will we all get through the next 10 years and look back and say Mmm... What was I stressing about ?? Remember this crap just before Y2K ?? Im still getting ribbed about it. Now folks dont dump on me with this post Please ! If you have to comment lets do something different. Reply post with one or two subjects you think will affect you, us, the planet over the next 2 or so years. Atleast the rest of the ATS's will see what we, you and all think across the board. Not interested.. Please just click off I wish you well on your journey. Thanks !!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Do what i do, Go to work then Sit on the sofa with a Beer and wait for something interesting to happen

This plan is Flawless

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's the global financial collapse that I wonder about... After all, this money can't have just disappeared into nowhere so who has it and why are they purposefully with holding it and causing world wide unrest and hardship to the masses...
Something smells fishy and I'm not taking about the contents of Baldricks apple crumble!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Yes Im in Rant mode: Well... I was just wondering what the hell is going on here on the 3rd rock from the sun. So many people with so many different ideas regarding some sort of outcome, destiny, bla bla bla in the near future. Natural disasters, Solar events, Comets, Geo disaster, Global financial collapse, Wars, Alien invasion, 2012, Mayan calander, Pole shift, Ufo discloser, Haarp, Nuclear posioning, New World Order, Yadda yadda yadda... Now ! Yes being a believer in some of these cases as stated, I gotta say I am loosing direction what to plan for or even have I been wasting my time doing so.. The proverbial SHTF I'm talking about. I was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem ?? Yes I have bug out gear in rather a sizable way and yes many friends think Im nuts. I call it insurance for the safety and well being of my family and thats that. I think we can all say the financial collapse is a sure fire happening and the repercussions from that will be something to experience. But that won't be the end of the world... Now the other day the FBI more or less released intel Roswell was a happening thing. Ok ! Would'nt we all expect a little more fan fare ?? I would ! It's like ok we now know it was more or less true but it all seems like an anti climax Hello ! They have the Saucers and the Greys apparently... And they used an early version of haarp to shoot them down... (high powered radar). Are we smart little humans or what ? Do I prepare to battle little greys soon ? Who knows... I could go on with all the other possible happenings in the list. But anyway to get to the point ! Is it all maybe a big hype, money spinner, diversion bla bla bla and will we all get through the next 10 years and look back and say Mmm... What was I stressing about ?? Remember this crap just before Y2K ?? Im still getting ribbed about it. Now folks dont dump on me with this post Please ! If you have to comment lets do something different. Reply post with one or two subjects you think will affect you, us, the planet over the next 2 or so years. Atleast the rest of the ATS's will see what we, you and all think across the board. Not interested.. Please just click off I wish you well on your journey. Thanks !!

Well buddy, being prepared is all you can really do. Nobody knows for certain what is going to happen and when, and if they claim they do, they're lying. You cannot stress over this stuff too much, you're just going to drive yourself crazy. We are all just going to have to wait and see together. Nobody can make a decision for you, the best we can do is take the information at hand and make an educated guess on whats to come.

You can choose to live 2012 in a bunker or live life like normal. Nobody can tell you the right thing to do, it's just a choice you have to make for yourself. Bad things WILL happen, you can not live in fear. Nothing that decides our fate can be prevented by you, so just enjoy the ride.

Edit: A few paragraph breaks can go a long way, just a tip

edit on 4/12/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

I hope you are right saying everything is gonna be alright for the next 10 years but with all that happened recently, exceptionally in this time frame, well I'm not with this thinking. You can't deny that japan nuclear crysis now being labeled a level 7 alert, the highest level on the international scale is of a big concern for our near and far future. Radiations are already monitored worldwide and it's a matter of time before it gets worse. Many threads on this website prooved it.

To say with the end of the world ... mmh the question is what do you mean by the END of the world exactly? It can be a fatalistic point of view ( mass death ) or a new beginning considering our world like it is doing right now just can't go any further in this way IMO. So an end isn't necessarly a bad things it's all a question of perspective and perception.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
this is all the same thing ive been thinking about. coworkers would think im nuts. wouldnt fbi/ufo files be the biggest news across the world? we all need to rant sometimes. FYI- if cold beer on the sofa ever gets in short supply, then im nervious.

new topics

top topics

join