It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Cheese - The AboveTopSecret Conspiracy Theory Song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

A good friend of mine and I made this song about 5 years ago... I just learned how to edit video, so here is the song...

If you enjoy it, please send some love! Subscribe to the YT channel if you like.

Down with the NWO!! :-)

No more Government Cheese, we're sick of the trickery and ridiculous schemes. The world is corrupt by powerful men that wish to have a New World Order... this video and song calls them out. Make your own conclusions to 9-11 and our covert government's corruption. Wake up.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by truthdrug

That was funny as Hell.

It would be even funnier if it were not true.

Come on by and share your thoughts.

Virtual Global Taskforce : The Expanding Mission Directives of the War on Terror

Now let's rock out.

Godsmack - Speak

I submitted it to D.I.G.G. : Government Cheese.

As well as broadcasting it on my Facebook.

Awesome song even though I prefer rock and roll.
edit on 4/12/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm going to either - have to wait till I get home

or- kill everyone in the office (or wait until I'm alone, which ever is less/more illegal)

Before I listen to this.....but i love it already
(yes, I'm a bit drunk at 1pm on a tuesday
go me!!)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
OK, I killed everone, and listened to it. (they all deserved it anyway) I likes it!!

Would you have any objection if i dropped it at a free gig I'm doing in a month or so's time, for the football clubs end of season party? (I say free, I'm being paid in booze) I'm sure they might have an objection, but I'm not worried about that.

Keep at it, it's got a hint of cassetteboy vrs 80s rap. I like this sound. Moar plz.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Whilst im personally not a rap fan, and find the song too "busy" for me to listen to it (hey...ome people like chocolate milk some people like strawberry)

nonethlessless I appreciate that a fair amount of effort has gone into this and the video was really good! S&F

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I loved it! Really funny mashups "all that is evil, our terrorist friends and allies"

That fakeazz scratch sound could go though...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Glad you all like it so far.... took HOURS to do. lol

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Can't believe that this got moved into a #ty forum. WTF.

new topics

top topics

join