It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focardi & Rossi E-Cat: First Cold Fusion Power Plant to be built in Greece. Next one in USA!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
let us review

focardi says he does not know how rossi ecat works
levi says he does not know how rossi ecat works
in the journal of nuclear physics (a self published non reviewed internet journal) they have come up with a theory of how it might work!
remember focardi and levi work for rossi

there have been many demos (not tests) by rossi of his ecat
scientists have been present

they do not know how a rossi ecat works either

Rossi had samples of the "fuel" and "ash" (before and after versions of the Nickel mixture he claims to have used in his E-Cat) analyzed by a Swedish lab. Rossi has not released the actual report, but the investigators have publicly stated that the before sample was almost pure Nickel, and that the after sample contained 10% Copper and 11% Iron. They have also reported that the isotope ratios of both the Nickel and Copper do not show any deviations from their natural occurrence. They are careful to avoid making any conclusions beyond what the data shows, but they do state, "However, it’s remarkable that nickel-58 and hydrogen can form copper-63 (70%) and copper-65 (30%)" and "It’s then somewhat strange that the isotopic composition doesn’t differ from the natural."
Based on Rossi's claim that he alters the isotopic composition of the Nickel prior to using it as a "fuel", and the analysis that shows only natural composition are in direct contradiction. Also, the claim that the Copper and Iron in the "after" sample doesn't stand up to scrutiny. If any specific isotope of Nickel had been transmuted into Copper or Iron, the isotopic composition would not match the natural ratios found in the test.

courtesy of the "freerepublic website

oct 28

a demo was run to be witnessed by a "customer"

the customer is unknown the representative of the "company" is an unknown Domenico Fioravanti!

so it is dec 13 2011 and we have no definitive knowledge of whether the rossi ecat works as advertised!

and we have

scienceblogs.com...

so dec 13 2011 we have nothing!

does it work? who knows!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jetmech

Didn't see it on BBC or CNN so no, it doesn't work as advertised. Tell them to ring Steorn ask them where the Orbo went wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i have posted this before and i have no regrets

my name is andrea rossi and

i bring to you the answer that will
save the world!

all my skeptics are clowns and snakes!

we must rid the world of these clowns and snakes!

because only i andrea rossi can save the world!

(twilight zone segue "he's alive" episode)

rise up my believers!

the snakes and clowns reqiure proof!

did herr hitler require proof?

did mussolini require proof?

i have a "secret customer"

i have a "secret sauce"

i have all the secrets!

believe in me and attack the clowns and snakes

ban them from your websites!

call them "psuedoskeptics" (whatever that means)

and remember we will prevail over any conspiracy

that my followers invent!

heil rossi!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HossBog

what you have invested in this?

how much money will you lose?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The New Solid State E-Cat

The E-Cat technology has been rapidly evolving since January of 2011, when it was introduced to the world. At first, the E-Cat technology could only remain stable at relatively low temperatures (around 100-110C) when a flow of coolant was present. Without the flow of coolant, the reactor would overheat and the nickel powder would melt resulting in a dead reactor. Now, only a year and a half later, a new model of E-Cat has been developed. It is a model that can remain stable at very high temperatures without the need for coolant. In fact, it could be considered a solid state E-Cat. This is not the official name of the new model, but it seems an appropriate description.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join