It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focardi & Rossi E-Cat: First Cold Fusion Power Plant to be built in Greece. Next one in USA!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Thank for your words, spikey.

But also thank you for your other threads here on ATS.

There is much to learn from guys like you.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Suddenly the 'impossible', 'against the laws of physics', 'hoax/conjob' crowd are not such a bunch of big mouths are you...when this was discussed here on ATS a few weeks or so ago...there were the usual bunch of negative loud mouths rubbishing this...where the hell are ya now ?!!

I'm right here. I already linked this thread to other posts I made regarding Rossi. But the effort to rehash Rossi info in every thread made when Rossi releases more advertising to the media is tedious. You can go back and read my older posts if you wish.

Maybe I should develop a blanket reply post for Rossi threads. Once again, there is no new information, no nothing from Rossi, just another public cry of how great the world is gonna be when his reactor goes online. Not helping his credibility.

In other words... It's all marketing...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by 211220121111
reply to post by Arken

Wow...so it's 200% more efficient than conventional nuclear power? What about the actual cost of the fuels required, are they cheaper or more expensive?

edit on 12-4-2011 by 211220121111 because: (no reason given)

What? Nickel and hydrogen compared to Uranium / Thorium / plutonium?

*MUCH* cheaper...*MUCH* more abundant...*MUCH*, *MUCH*, *MUCH* etc etc etc *SAFER* and cleaner than nuclear.

And to all the disinfo types / dubunkers...NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY?!!

Suddenly the 'impossible', 'against the laws of physics', 'hoax/conjob' crowd are not such a bunch of big mouths are you...when this was discussed here on ATS a few weeks or so ago...there were the usual bunch of negative loud mouths rubbishing this...where the hell are ya now ?!!

Apologies will be accepted written in blood preferably.

Arken, many thanks for posting the update, much appreciated man.

edit on 12/4/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

You are right
. This is really huge.

Into the video italian interview, Prof. Focardi says that Prof. Rossi was contacted from The "Naval Laboratory" in USA some months ago like I stated some threads ago... www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the most terrible thing in this very, very important stuff (ENERGY) is that the "Dumbstream" Media Still Not Paying Attention to this discovery!

As for the North African and Middle East revolution the "Dumbstream" Media Still Not realized that we are on the verge of a change of paradigm and that an Energy Revolution Coming Soon...

edit on 12-4-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

With as much respect and civility i can muster, i have to say to you boncho, that i do *not* trust you or anything you post.

The *very* short time you have been on this site, you have managed to become probably the single most prolific poster of negative comments.

I seriously do not think you have *anything* positive to contribute, to any discussion you post to.

IMO, life is too short and world events move too fast to take notice of continual negativisms from you.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by spikey

Thank for your words, spikey.

But also thank you for your other threads here on ATS.

There is much to learn from guys like you.

That's got to be one of the nicest things anyone has said to me since i've been on this site..cheers mate.

We also have a lot to thank you for too.

Thanks again mate.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Anything I have posted about Rossi is positive. I have shown his history and given him some context for ATS posters. That is great I think. Blindly believing anyone who comes out and says they have invented cold fusion has more negative consequences in the long run.

Just ask Rossi's previous investors...

edit on 12-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

According to Lewan[9], they were given a sample of the nickel powder used in the unit as well as some Rossi says have been used for 2.5 months; analysis showed the unused powder was pure nickel while the used powder contained 10 percent copper and 11 percent iron. They prefaced their discussion in the report with a disclaimer: "Since we do not have access to the internal design of the central fuel container and no information on the external lead shielding and the cooling water system we can only make very general comments."

In other words, they are NOT able to verify independently a sample which was "pre-use" and the same sample "post-use" actually shows nuclear transmutation. They were just given two samples.

Hmmmmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

According to Lewan[9], they were given a sample of the nickel powder used in the unit as well as some Rossi says have been used for 2.5 months; analysis showed the unused powder was pure nickel while the used powder contained 10 percent copper and 11 percent iron. They prefaced their discussion in the report with a disclaimer: "Since we do not have access to the internal design of the central fuel container and no information on the external lead shielding and the cooling water system we can only make very general comments."

In other words, they are NOT able to verify independently a sample which was "pre-use" and the same sample "post-use" actually shows nuclear transmutation. They were just given two samples.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Yeah...in a nut shell the testing lab couldn't determine with any level of certainty that the two samples they were testing came from the reactor or not. They just had to report on the composition of the samples, rather than the origin of them. Pretty standard stuff actually.

As for them not having access to the inner workings and design/materials of the reactor, that's pretty standard stuff too...would you let anyone have a look inside your world changing invention at this early stage?

If i were going down the patents and riches beyond measure route, i wouldn't let them either!
But i wouldn't go for patents and money, i'd go for being immortalised. I'd place the plans, materials lists, detailed build and operation instructions free of charge online. I'd allow the people in need to use this technology immediately.
Not a few years down the line. I'd rather be the man remembered for saving multi-millions of human lives, and helping to get our species among the stars, than be remembered for anything else.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yeah...in a nut shell the testing lab couldn't determine with any level of certainty that the two samples they were testing came from the reactor or not. They just had to report on the composition of the samples, rather than the origin of them. Pretty standard stuff actually.

As for them not having access to the inner workings and design/materials of the reactor, that's pretty standard stuff too...would you let anyone have a look inside your world changing invention at this early stage?

Actually it's not 'pretty standard stuff'. Legitimate scientists do not work in the hush hush manner. Unless they are contracted to work on classified, but still, their methods don't change instead they are just limited to who they can share with.

And the second part is not normal either. Patents are meant to protect the inventor, so they can share it without risk. Rossi could have sent his work to independent labs and enforced confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, if they broke those, they would be liable for a very large amount of money.

Nothing this guy does make sense, and there is no reason for defending very, very suspect actions.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Again, I have to point out that no one seems to be aware of this in Greece. I have
even asked people at work and a couple of friends and nobody knew anything about
it. I saw the video posted, and NET is a state channel, really trustworthy. But still...
I read newspapers every day, I go through all major news sites and most of the time
watch the evening news as well (Greece might bankrupt, so I have to be informed
constantly over the latest news), and didn't see anyone else even mentioning it.
Do you think it's normal?
edit on 12-4-2011 by Imogene72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

Exactly the right procedure. Keep it out in the open so TPTB can't sabotage the effort and keep us locked into oil and other nonrenewables which they desperately want!

Glad to see SPAWAR is interested, although Dr. Frank E. Gordon doesn't appear to be in concert with TPTB.

edit on 12-4-2011 by fah0436 because: Added SPAWAR commnet and non-renewables.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
so say the USA wanted to replace ALL nuclear reactors with these new types, how would you shut down a reactor?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Seriously, wtf?! Every thread I see you posting in, you're trying to debunk. You're probably the worst skeptic I've ever seen, let alone on ATS. In 50 years when astronauts and adventurers are discovering new planets in their technologically advanced ships, you'll probably be here on Earth saying it's all a hoax and they're not real.
You wouldn't believe any of this stuff if somebody gave you a cold fusion reactor today and it powered your home for free lol. Nice one, trying to debunk something that doesn't have any real grounds to debunk on.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by boncho

Seriously, wtf?! Every thread I see you posting in, you're trying to debunk. You're probably the worst skeptic I've ever seen, let alone on ATS. In 50 years when astronauts and adventurers are discovering new planets in their technologically advanced ships, you'll probably be here on Earth saying it's all a hoax and they're not real.
You wouldn't believe any of this stuff if somebody gave you a cold fusion reactor today and it powered your home for free lol. Nice one, trying to debunk something that doesn't have any real grounds to debunk on.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. As of this moment, the story has many of the hallmarks of earlier frauds. I look forward to peer review and independent testing and experiments.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
And the next one is JAPAN!

I BET!

Toyota Company know enough about Cold Fusion: www.greenbang.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by fah0436

Keep it I'm the open and the info is suppressed just as much by "professional debunkers."

Look at any thread on ATS as proof

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 211220121111

Review my link about the E-CAT last month and will answer why this isnt going anywhere soon, Boncho did a good job looking into Rossi's Companies and erroneous journal and other vehicles he is using to make this system. I hope it works, less than a penny a kw/h so life would be good for all of humanity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

That is not true about Boncho,he really looks into things. Even though we do not agree about alot of outcomes, I respect him because he does his homework I can confirm. His information is always solid so stop picking on a guy that is giving you the information that you should be looking into as well to make an informed decision.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imogene72
Again, I have to point out that no one seems to be aware of this in Greece. I have
even asked people at work and a couple of friends and nobody knew anything about
it. I saw the video posted, and NET is a state channel, really trustworthy. But still...
I read newspapers every day, I go through all major news sites and most of the time
watch the evening news as well (Greece might bankrupt, so I have to be informed
constantly over the latest news), and didn't see anyone else even mentioning it.
Do you think it's normal?
edit on 12-4-2011 by Imogene72 because: (no reason given)

Here's a link from a Greek newspaper about the investment for the plant that will be built there (around 200 million euros). You can Google translate it, if you care. This is from a discussion that came up on the vortex mailing list.

www.xanthipress.gr...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tangan

Let me help you get to the bottom of this subject:

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by coolhanddan

Please address these issues before you go around marketing for these guys:

Rossi's 'Journal' ie. Blog

BOARD OF ADVISERS:

Prof. Sergio Focardi (INFN – University of Bologna – Italy)
Prof. Michael Melich (DOD – USA)
Prof. Alberto Carnera (INFM – University of Padova – Italy)
Prof. Pierluca Rossi (University of Bologna – Italy)
Prof. Luciana Malferrari (University of Bologna – Italy)
Prof. George Kelly (University of New Hampshire – USA)
Prof. Stremmenos Christos (Bologna University – Italy)
Richard Noceti, Ph.D. (LTI-global.com)

Remember that this is from their site. Pay close attention to George Kelly.
University of New Hampshire - Physics Dept.

*Note: You will not find a Prof. George Kelly in UNH

There was a Prof. George Kelly but he died and he was in the field of Psychology, not Physics.

You can read about him Here.

George Kelly died in 1967. So unless he was helping them (advising them) from the grave... something is wrong here.

Ross's background Source

In 1979, Andrea Rossi will I get a degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Kensington, California (USA) also because of the numerous professional credits earned at the University thanks to the numerous patents filed since the first years of his professional career.

The so called "university" that Rossi went to was a diploma mill and they later ended up with an action against them and were shut down.

Please explain why someone who claims to have produced cold fusion has a fake diploma and a non-existent person on their advisory board.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Boncho is correct here, there are a few very strange things Rossi is doing and it does not make him look good.

I thorughly reviewed this quote on my thread:

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Why is there no Main Stream Media reporting the Rossi/Focardi E-Cat?

Maybe because Rossi is a convicted fraudster? He was sent to jail in the 90s for some energy product related scam, and seems to be an all round shady character.

Also most physicists see fundamental problems with the actual experiment itself - read around the physics forums for details.

If they have what they say they have then it should be easy enough for them to demonstrate it beyond doubt in future experiments - or get independent labs to verify it. The fact that they won't do this is suspicious in itself. We shall see.

All this "suppression" by "TPTB" (such a tired and lazy expression) is just nonsense in the age of the internet. The plans for their device could be uploaded onto a million sites, or emailed to 100s of millions, in seconds and there would be nothing anyone could do to stop them.

This is true he was sued, but his product worked, some people didnt get paid and sued for it, totally resonable. This proves it:

Originally posted by coolhanddan
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Father,

I found this:

it.wikipedia.org...

End of business and legal problems [ edit ]

In the 80s of last century, the company accumulates a large amount of waste (about 56,000 tonnes) disposed of about 300 companies attracted by low costs of disposal. Although such waste is often an industrial and high-level pollutant, Petroldragon Stocchero them in various areas that are almost never appropriate, creating a situation that will lead to as many as 11 inquiries from many proxies.
This state of affairs will ensure that in the early 1990, the then commissioner of the environment of the Region of Lombardy, Petroldragon to revoke the license of waste disposal and consequently the company will be closed.
Subsequently, the company is put into a state of accusation and trial for various crimes. It is therefore ordered and initiated proceedings for compensation for the disposal costs, amounting to almost € 50 million, supported by the Lombardy Region and the state. In the autumn of 2001 is a transaction that made grants to 300 companies and Petroldragon compensation of approximately EUR 5 million.
In 1995, Andrea Rossi is jailed for " conspiracy to tax fraud for a business of processing and trading of precious materials , causing a traffic of gold bullion between Switzerland and Italy.
The defense [ edit ]

For its part, the person concerned has based its defense by stating that the basis of legal problems suffered by Petroldragon there was a legal argument rather simple: until the end of the 80 ' all the waste from used to develop the final product were regarded as secondary raw materials and fuel oil was considered a finished product, with these conditions throughout the production process from the beginning was monitored by public authorities ( Guardia di Finanza ) and was from the beginning subject to the tax regime and regulatory plans for producing and refining of these substances you.
From a certain point on all the secondary raw materials at the base of the transformation process from Petroldragon, was awarded the title of special waste and as a result, permase that title for all products. The treatment of special waste requires special permits and authorizations, as well as processing procedures, very special. Anyone who does not have those conditions at work in total lawlessness.
The group-Petroldragon Omar did not have any of that and everything worked and the product ready for sale, as well as all the product awaiting processing, being considered as special waste and not commercial product, was immediately frozen and seized, the same fate befell the factory and all the customers supplied from it because neither the first nor the second had the necessary permissions.
Andrea Rossi was jailed and 56 will undergo processes that engage for about 17 years. Of all these processes, all the more serious ones for which he was imprisoned, they will end with acquittal. Of the remaining processes, which are exclusively tax reasons, caused by the bankruptcy of the companies concerned, will end up with 5 sentences, the others will end in acquittals, and requirements.

It is interesting can anyone get anymore dirt on this? It seems like the process is sound and repeatable by another party so it is more of "who's on first" argument with a lawsuit.

This makes more sense of why people are keeping a yard stick (more close to a mile) away from this subject that are knowledgeable of this subject.

There are still lagging question out there, what is the catalysis for the process to have such great results on so very little product? and when is it finished? I know it has been shown around many places but lets see someone make some money and then I believe it will be the Jetsons like we always wanted.............

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join